# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Last night I went with my sister, niece nephew and a friend to see Imagine Dragons it was an awesome concert! Grace VanderWaal opened for them she won A America Got Talent a couple years ago she was cute really good we didnt get to see all of her set it took forever to get in.

I love Imagine Dragons!  Their lead singer just produced a documentary about Mormon LGBTQ youth, and so he's been on the talk show circuit lately.  Seems like a good guy.  I also did see some of Grace VanderWaal's season of AGT, and she was so much fun.

28 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I love Imagine Dragons!  Their lead singer just produced a documentary about Mormon LGBTQ youth, and so he's been on the talk show circuit lately.  Seems like a good guy.  I also did see some of Grace VanderWaal's season of AGT, and she was so much fun.

He does seem like a good person. During when they were performing Demons he talked about how he has battled with depression how it’s important to each out to friends, family it’s ok if you need to see a therapist, how your not broken. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone!  Yeah, Clay's quiet...but I think that's OK.  I just hope he's doing something he loves, and that it includes spending time with Parker.

Anyway...Clayskater from CV contacted me regarding an ad for the 2018 Gala program.  We were able to get enough money together last year to get a basic ad from FCA.  I'd love to be able to do it again this year -- so please post if you are willing to give!  If you don't want to publicly state that you're in, just PM me!  It's the 15th year of the Gala, so let's see what we can do!

• Like 1

FYI, the smallest ad we can do is $175.  My financial sitaution has changed since last year, so I may not be able to give as much.  Please step forward, if you can.

I’m setting a deadline of July 23 to let me know if you’re willing to give.  Then I can start to collect money and talk to Tonya about design.  Thanks!

Anyone else interested in giving for the Gala program ad?  I've got 5 people (including myself), and the minimum ad cost is $175.  With that amount, we may not be able to do this.  PLEASE let me know if you're interested.  (For the record, I've got the names of those who have posted here...)

Donation time CLOSED for the Gala ad -- and we made it!  I'll be contacting those who said they were interested by PM to work out the details.  Thank you all for your generosity!

• Like 1