ldyjocelyn

We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

Reading on CV that Clay and Reuben are in the Sirius XM Building!  And of course, I've got 20 things going this morning....

I think there were 3 Sirius XM interviews this morning.  Entertainment Weekly Radio (I started listening to this one, it was FUN); Pete Dominic's show (but I don't know what channel); and this one.

Geez, I go out to finish my Xmas shopping and all Clay breaks loose!

First of all -- FINISH your Christmas shopping?!?!?!?  Yikes!  I haven't even started yet.

Secondly -- I hear ya!  I've been busy all morning, and have barely had a chance to watch/listen to anything!  Fortunately, I'm home by myself tonight, and have next week off, so I can listen to things while I'm cleaning house!  (I was originally planning to watch Jimmy Kimmel from last night this evening -- Michelle Obama and Lin-Manuel Miranda!)

I just did a marathon listen to everything.  Omg what fun!  Those guys are just too funny.  

‘Yes ldyj. I have finished and cards are written and ready to mail.  Years ago I mailed a package late, to the 🇬🇧 that cost more to mail than the gift. I think it cost me $90  So I vowed never to be late shopping again.  That has to be at least 30 years ago and I’ve always been done by now.  Now it’s a fun challenge.  

‘I’m off to Vegas on Tuesday   Woo hoo!

I don’t remember ever seeing promotion like this.  Someone has money and knows how to use it!