ldyjocelyn

We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

That Larry Flick interview is awesome!  “Money bags, money bags...” — hee!

SNOW DAY!  It was mostly rain yesterday, but switched to snow overnight, plus heavy winds, so it was considered blizzard conditions.  Since we’re a commuter college, with a large district, I’m not surprised.  The outlying areas have a bunch of drifting snow.

Just posted yesterday, but it's about the 2003 Disney parade.

Giving Tuesday for the National Inclusions Project -- a scavenger hunt on the site.  You could win either:  2 tickets to the Broadway show, two tickets to the 2019 Gala, or two tickets to the 2019 Power of Play.

https://www.inclusionproject.org/giving-tuesday-scavenger-hunt/

Hey everyone, 

the scavenger hunt sounds like fun! 

I saw Hamilton with my sister in Durham Friday night it was soo good I loved it! 

Enjoying all the promo for the Christmas show the Larry Flick interview was fun! 

Haven't had time yet to work on the Scavenger Hunt, hope to be able to do it later this afternoon....

The scavenger hunt was fun, not something I'm usually good at. The quiz after was more difficult. Love the Ruben and Clay clips.

Between The Grinch and Clay and Ruben I haven't laughed this much at a promo run in ages!! 😂😂 Unfortunately I'm unable to go (working in retail doesn't exactly allow taking vacations in December) but I am loving everything that's being brought over. Thank you for all the hard work!

• Like 1

Happy birthday Clay!  I hope your day and year and joyful, successful and full of love!

There are some rehearsal videos over at this site. Instagram.  I can’t seem to get them copied.   Not clay though.  Just click on the circle pic. 

I hear someone (looking at you ldyj) got two cute early Christmas prezzies today!

Yes, we did!  BUT...1)  they are good at hiding at this point; and 2) we are having severe storms in our area, including possible tornadoes!  AAAAAGH!  I'll check back in later....