ldyjocelyn

We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

Thanks so much!!  I was able to set up the audio and then go to the video and sync it to the audio. He does sound good!! 

Looking forward to some reports from those who were there. 

Gotta go to bed, it’s been an exciting day around here, plus my bell choir plays at church tomorrow.  Loved watching the Instagrams, he’s in fine voice.  

Here’s the new kitties...Mac and Meyer...

DF322B5E-1FE7-472B-A93E-01BC5D23D5AD.jpeg

BB75C38E-B2BC-459F-8CCB-96B3F80F9258.jpeg

• Like 3

Read at CV over the weekend that Clay and Ruben will be on the Today show.  Supposed to be Wednesday but President Bush’s funeral is that day as well.

Aww!

Ruben And Clay spent this morning spreading some Christmas cheer over at the Today Show plaza by lending a helping hand with their toy drive and surprising some fans with free tickets to Ruben and Clay on Broadway!

BB75CAE0-AA1E-4FDC-8634-A5F397632AB8.jpeg

I enjoyed the Adam Corolla peice. I'm always surprised by the things I don't know about this guy. He bought a house in North Carolina? Who knew

Aw, sweet that at least some people were able to see Clay and Ruben at the Today Show!

• Like 1

Love this!

Just how much do I love this guy? 4th hour of the Today show will be on here at 2 am

Reposted by Politicon, the original post is from the “comedy” guys who did the prank.