# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Such a lovely lady. I remember her appearance on Martha Stewart. I think it was her first trip to NYC.

It’s a difficult time for Clay and the family—but, also a time to celebrate a wonderful and loving life. 

Clays grandmothers video is up. It brought tears to my eyes. I may have come from across the pond but so many of those pics reminded me of home.   Her great grandchildren are too cute.   (Hint, hint)

• Like 1

I posted the link to the video in the private section.

Clay's finally going to be on "Drop the Mic!"  He'll be battling Ian Ziering (a Sharknado reunion!)

https://tucson.com/entertainment/television/drop-the-mic-returns-with-the-stars-of-shadowhunters-lost/article_d202f275-899d-598a-bfb6-3875ae2dae43.html

'Drop the Mic' Returns With the Stars of 'Shadowhunters,' 'Lost' & More 

Jessica Napoli, TV Insider

Jan 10, 2019 Updated 5 hrs ago

Celebrity rap battle series Drop the Mic, hosted by Method Man and Hailey Bieber, returns for its third season with all new battles, epic insults, and new celebrity feuds brewing.

The competition show features celebrities from entertainment, music, sports and pop culture going against facing off in jaw-dropping rap battles. At the end of each head-to-head match, the studio audience votes to help determine the winner, but the final decision is up to Method Man.

The series is a viral sensation with over a half-billion social media views to date and with the upcoming lineup, there's no doubt it's on course to exceed that number. This season look out for the following battles:

Lonzo Ball vs. T-Pain, Mark Cuban vs. Rusev and Lana, Taran Killam vs. Rob Riggle, Boy George vs. Laverne Cox, Kevin Smith vs. Jason Mewes, The Muppets Matchup (which includes Miss Piggy and Beaker battling against Kermit the Frog and Pepé the King Prawn), Jack Osbourne vs. Kelly Osbourne, a Lost Reunion Battle with Daniel Dae Kim, Josh Holloway and Harold Perrineau, a Glee Reunion Battle featuring Amber Riley, Harry Shum Jr. and Becca Tobin against Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Heather Morris, Kat Graham vs. Shameik Moore, Danielle Brooks vs. Jussie Smollett, Jason Mitchell vs. Adina Porter, Mike Colter vs. NE-YO, Mel B vs. La La Anthony, Christina Milian vs. Ashlee Simpson, Jason Biggs vs. Eddie Kaye Thomas, David Faustino vs. Joey Lawrence, Nikki Glaser vs. Brad Williams, The New Day vs. SWV and Clay Aiken vs. Ian Ziering.

Fear and ldyj, how are you both with the snow and ice and stuff?? For once, the "right on the edge" location where I am was on the rain side of the edge. One or two degrees colder and it could've been mucho ice instead. Y'all stay safe and warm!

P.S. I like this shade of blue.

We had just over 10 inches of snow on Friday night/Saturday!  It just kept snowing and snowing and snowing!  All plans for the day were scrapped, although we ended up losing some money on some symphony tickets.  Tony had to snow blow the driveway twice to keep up with it.  But...we were at a snow deficit around here, with no snow at all in December, so I think we’ve made up for it!  And it sure is pretty.

We just had some ice. A lot of power outages and lots of detours because of trees down. I didn't run into any ice on the roads but then again I don't usually go out at night in bad weather. In the morning afterward, Monday there was still a lot of ice up in the trees. After that 12 to 14 inch snow we had earlier I think we had enough snow for the rest of the year. School was out for a week that time.

• Like 1

An article in CNN had some members of her staff answering back. The one thing they did not defend was her refusal to prosecute Steve Mnuchin, Secretary of Treasury, who at that time foreclosed on many people who lost their homes. In some cases it was indefensible for him to do that.