ldyjocelyn

We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

Well if your a Downton Abbey fan I recommend the movie. It’s like seeing old friends and you just pick up where you left off!

Some guy came with his wife and he’d not seen the series.  So before he sat down he asked everyone in the theater if we minded if he asked a lot of questions during the movie!  After the jovial booing his wife said he’s just kidding!

Well here in Southeast Texas it is raining. For me it’s not too bad and it appears we won’t get much flooding if it doesn’t worsen overnight. Further west it’s worse and fingers are crossed. Since Harvey everyone gets a little nervous. 

We had a lot of rain but only a few streets flooded in my area.  I’ll have go and see how my new house faired! 

A tornado touched down about 10 miles from me! So far it’s looking like we might be lucky but there’s tomorrow.... 

i just checked the local news online and the tornado touched down about a mile from my new house! Yikes!

Whoa.  That’s a lot of water!

Went to Downton Abbey today. Great movie!

@clayaiken: When I ran in 2014, I admit to not being a big fan of @SpeakerPelosi . I really regret that now. The way she's handled the prospect of impeachment has made me so glad she's in charge. Her interview this AM on @MSNBC was focused, restrained and devoid of hyperbole. A master class.