# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Meghan also tweeted out that picture.

I got a chance to watch on my lunch hour (I love Sling with Cloud DVR...).  The tour would be a Christmas tour next year, probably similar to the Broadway show last year.  Also, they sounded FANTASTIC together!  

I truly do love their friendship.  

I’ve had the cold from hell for over a week now.  Stayed home two days last week, plus took it pretty easy last weekend, which I thought was enough time.  Oh, no it wasn’t.  Sore throat and headache all day yesterday, and I barely moved from bed.  You know I’m sick when all I eat all day is a few crackers and a half bowl of soup!  Staying home one more day today, hopefully that will help

Feeling much better today, and should be going back to work tomorrow, depending on the weather (it's snowing at the moment).  The fun part?  I work tomorrow and Tuesday, and then am on vacation until January 2!

• Like 2

Hubby and I got each other Apple Watches today.  Still learning how to use the thing though...

We went to see the new Star Wars movie last night...and LOVED it.  I think it was a "full circle" from the very first one in 1977.  Planning to go see it again in the next week or so.