ldyjocelyn

We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

Well, to add insult to injury, our neck of the woods is ripe for a major storm this afternoon evening. Just what we needed, a tornado or two. Please pray for us... 

We made it! Tornadic activity in the area, but nothing major, thank goodness.  It was a sressful day of waiting though, as the weather people knew this was comg all day.

• Like 1

Sorry about your oven. I've been using mine like crazy during the extended stay at home. Now it's been over85 degrees the last few days and the microwave works almost as well. You can tell I really love to cook. :cryingwlaughter:

Ours just extended until the end of April.  I'm personally OK with that.  Learning how to do online grocery shopping with pick up is interesting.

Those two interviews today with Clay were GREAT!

Love me some Sally Kohn!

We’ve had two deliveries of groceries because the one store was out of bacon and flour!   Wiping everything down with disinfectant wipes is a right royal pain! Now we have a method worked out so next time it will be easier.  My daughter got a new phone today.  Watching her opening it up with plastic gloves on and wiping down the case was quite interesting.   

Per an email received at CV, the Gala has been officially cancelled.  They encourage those who purchased tickets to make a donation in the size of their ticket instead, if they can.