# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Well, this was fun news to wake up to this morning. My fear is that he infected Biden at the debate the other night....

I hope that a) 45 and Melania both recover; and b) his anti-mask followers now will take this seriously.

I see that the WH staff still not masking!

i have a brother who thinks this is all made up to save face b4 election 🤪

oh well, as the beautiful Clay Aiken lovingly says ‘ 2020 can kiss my ass!’ 

Yes sir  😚

Yes but JB just did everything RIGHT with his speech in Michigan minutes ago.

After crapfest debate, showed all that he is taking the high road and well it was just so comforting, the way it should be.   

Meanwhile POTUS earlier this week was spreading his disease around my state :(   

The Urban Dictionary has "cracker" as a "racist term for Southern United States white males for their seemingly constant inebriation on "cracked corn liquor.""  

So, in that sense...maybe?  But I think he's talking about the person inhabiting the WH.

Isn’t she the girl he interviewed at politicon? Hey, I’m starting to get caught up!

I noticed you also love glasses Clay -woohoo me too! As far as I’m concerned he needs to just throw the contacts out,  To me, the best part is when he constantly pushes them back up 🤓 his quirky habits are hot IMO

Excuse me, back to the podcast.. if I remember right he was kinda soft on her, but maybe not during these times.. so much more on the line, go get her Clay.. I want it to get  🔥 !!

If it’s the only Clay we get this week, I’ll take her 

14 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Isn’t she the girl he interviewed at politicon? Hey, I’m starting to get caught up!

I noticed you also love glasses Clay -woohoo me too! As far as I’m concerned he needs to just throw the contacts out,  To me, the best part is when he constantly pushes them back up 🤓 his quirky habits are hot IMO

Excuse me, back to the podcast.. if I remember right he was kinda soft on her, but maybe not during these times.. so much more on the line, go get her Clay.. I want it to get  🔥 !!

If it’s the only Clay we get this week, I’ll take her 

Yes, she and Clay have a previous "relationship" through Politicon.  The fans who've seen those interactions said that while the stuff she says is abhorrent, Clay pushed back just enough -- and there was respect at the end.

I guess the release of the podcast has now been changed from Thursday to Wednesday.  Here's the Spotify link:  

(Whoa, wasn't expecting it to be embedded.  I actually kind of like that...)

12 hours ago, merrieeee said:

Stephen Miller has it!  Nuff said.

I'm a bad, bad Christian -- because as soon as I read that, I laughed.  Then immediately apologized to God.  Then laughed again.  

My husband is taking this all as a sign from God...but there also needs to be some consequences, and it's looking like there's none to be had at this point.  Sigh.

• Like 1

I agree with your husband, there has to be consequences for the bad behavior.. we shall see how this all turns out!

I'm watching Nancy P on the View.  She really thinks the drugs are talking when it comes to Trump lol All I know is this country can’t wait too much longer - starving people for a vote is criminal 😡 

...meanwhile tonite should be exciting!   Clay taking on Tomi  &  Kamala taking on Mikey!