# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

I saw the commercial for it yesterday and thought immediately of Clay..perfect for him! Make up some money for the NIP he probably has lost this year and he, and I love JK ❤️

Seeing our man again is just what Mik needed tonite let me tell ya- I’m fangirlin’here people!   I’m loving the natural hair.. how great did he look???!!

i laughed hard at how the closet he was sitting in was the cleanest part of the house. Also, how neat all of his posters in there. 🙂

I'll bet that closet is also his recording studio for the podcast.  It's his "yay me" room!

Last night was fun, hope he does it again soon.  

I'll have to do some more digging on Millionaire.  That show was alway too nerve wracking for me...

‘Yay me’? Too cute 😄

This was my first time to get to listen to Clay live! I watched them all months or years later, so this was a real treat for me. Oooo  Moon River in that low whispery voice!  Seriously, if I smoked I would have had to have a cigarette 😜 

In other news...B kicked T in the ratings war last night~ so happy!!

Anymore sleuthing on the game shows? I’m not getting much on millionaire, Ii was just looking to see if it were taped in NY.. it used to be, Jimmy lives in LA. So I can’t find where it is taped this year

you know for a very long time I’ve heard that people think Clay should do Masked Singer.. I know he would rock this show.  I wonder if everyone would know who it is, or just the Claynation- we would all know on the first note, you know it’s true. But I looked and it’s taped in LA in a 14 hr stint, so that’s out,  boo!

i can’t even know any other celebrity game shows. I do watch The Wall sometimes. If they did a celebrity one for that - he could go on with Ruben.. Clay would be the smart one in the sound prof room answering all the Q’s   😉

I did do a bit of looking, but I also kind of appreciate the surprise of it all, you know?  At this point, I'll wait.  Having said that, the possibilities that I can remember (there are a TON of primetime game shows at the moment):

• Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (While Kimmel does live in LA, there's a special set of shows to honor Regis Philbin that I think were taped in NYC)
  • Celebrity Family Feud (I think this one is a stretch)
  • Match Game (he'd just be a celebrity panelist though, which might not give him money for the Project)
  • Press Your Luck (no whammies!)
  • $10,000 Pyramid (I've heard there are celebrity versions of this coming)
  • The Weakest Link (Jane Lynch rocks, but again, it would have to be a celebrity edition)
  • Supermarket Sweep (c'mon, you know that would be fun having Clay run around a supermarket!)

Can you tell I used to watch a lot of game shows growing up?  Don't watch as much anymore though....

Masked Singer?  Just no.  I personally don't care for that show.

Oh dear I am so bad about waiting.. I should have been a private investigator, i have to know the answers as of yesterday!  

We waited and my son finally got his test results for the covid test: It’s negative!

good PSA for masks I guess 😷

• Like 1

The hardest I laughed in a long time was watching YKW dancing to YMCA and thinking he was ‘macho’ ~the best part? He had no idea he was dancing to the gay anthem! As Don Lemon said that night.  You know he had no idea that song is played in every gay bar across the nation, how can a leader of a nation be so clueless ~ Lord scary 

The dancing? I laughed til I cried 😭 seriously, the Grease hip shake was bad compared to that?!

I can accept Meghan loving the song, and probably dancing to it, MUCH more than I can with 45.  I had to bleach my eyeballs after seeing that.

(BTW, I only saw it because most of the late night comedy shows showed it...and of course, had a field day with it!)

My husband and I requested mail in ballots, but then discovered that our county has no way to track if the vote was received.  Therefore, we drove to the county courthouse and dropped them off in person.

Clay also posted this on FB, and I made the mistake of reading the comments.  1)  Tons of "Vote YKW."  2)  Tons of "stop talking about politics, your viewpoint isn't more valid than mine."  I'll never get those 10 minutes back.

Chalk it up to the haters, so easy to sit behind the keyboard and act like they’re so smart.. screw em 

I had planned to just vote as usual on Nov3rd since I live in a smaller town and don’t usually run into too many people at the city hall.  But now not so sure, I just decided to haul my ass to the county courthouse on Friday and get it done!

Listening to the new podcast and now with the voting pic, I think it’s a bit annoying but at the same time so endearing how much Clay Aiken loves his state  😝❤️

Haha it hurts my fingers to type the actual name..

Anyone watch the Big O trash YKW in Pa just now? It was beautiful, he is the only one who can do that so eloquently and so effectively. Man,. It was like having  an old friend come in and hold your hand and tell you ‘I will do all I can to make this better’ 😍

• Like 1