ClazyForClaleigh26

Question About Friends

Hey, Again!

Sorry didn't ask earlier, but I was watching The Best of American Idol Seasons 1-4 & I'm on the season review of 2! I just got to the part where Ryan is announcing Clay's got the final spot in Top 12! And when they pan over to the shot of his friends, I'm assuming one is Nick but not sure who the girl is! I'm guessing it would be either Amanda, Angela, Amy, Meredith or Kristy right? Could someone possibly help me out here, please?

Thanks.

Ellie

Hey, Again!

Sorry didn't ask earlier, but I was watching The Best of American Idol Seasons 1-4 & I'm on the season review of 2! I just got to the part where Ryan is announcing Clay's got the final spot in Top 12! And when they pan over to the shot of his friends, I'm assuming one is Nick but not sure who the girl is! I'm guessing it would be either Amanda, Angela, Amy, Meredith or Kristy right? Could someone possibly help me out here, please?

Thanks.

Ellie

I do believe that is Kristy...

Hey, Again!

Thanks.

Ellie

Yes, it is definitely Kristy. :)

Hey, Again!

Thanks.

Ellie

Hey, Again!

Thanks.

Ellie

It is Kristy.. and Nick.. She has been a long time Friend of Clay.. Lucky Kristy..

Edited by Alicia4clay