12/18 Pensacol, FL

Ansamcw

The ch cellstream has started the cellcerter is solo

yay kandre is sitting beside cellcerter..unfortunately they are way to the right side...

freezing outside in Florida...

security is giving ductape instead of electric tape...

KAndre telling about their adventure...poor kandre

the cellcert is very clear...

it is starting

From CB:

wj.. selling cd's well..lots of people in the lobby..

---

TICKETS on sale yesterday and today two for one..wj cd is 20.00....

---

WJ CD is selling for $20.00....bet he is making some money from this tour!

---

music cutting out.. hear lots of yelling and screaming.. some whooping goin on.. and they errupt is anticipation as he waltz's on the stage. and the beat starts to rock you soul.. childreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn..cutting out bad..real bad.. hearing every 3 or 4th beat.. gather around...what i can hear is wonderful.. sound stong on forceful tonight..

---

His voice is good but pushing it a little bit...

this vignette is coming in clear...this boy does not sound liek the one last night has a deeper voice. Very tentative in his delivery.

Beverly is dtill doing a lot of the lines...

From CB:

Sound is going in and out....but, Clay's voice just shines through....Merry Christmas with looooove......he sounds spot on......a heart that for years has been silent was suddenly filled with a song.......his heart is so full and he gives us all that love when he sings....ahhhhhh

---

turning phone over.. bit better.. MCWL.. so many seasons ago..........that was lot better..what a master of vocals he is..can play with anything and make it gold..reason to trim the treeee...sending chills rapidly thru out me.. meerrry christmas...even justttttttt one.. joy the season surround you merry christmas ..with loveeeeeeeee.. cutting out again..his lower and upper regristers are in fine form tonight..feel the soullllllllll.. as she..............merry christmas to all ...even just one.. really great ...this is gonna be a great show tonight. .he in really working it and just dynamite so far.. mcwllllllllll as he fades away...crowd big response

---

Garner got the jingle bells knock down....what's the matter witgh you, you don't even have a Christmas tree..

I wonder if that is Garner.....the voice is different......

---

knock knock knock knockkkk.,.. bev talking now.. electric bill..what a matter with you . sounds like Bonner , Garner .. the new kid lol....

---

sounds like he is doing all his own lines tonight..so far so good.. sounds much more confident...crowd laughing..clay must be watching ever so closely.. phone ringing...

---

From CB:

mail box full please try again later.. music picking up getting ready to sleigh ride with Clay and then jingle bell hop... oh that voice just jumps right out at you.. he does sound wonderful.. lovely weather ..gitty up ..gitty up l....lets go...gitty up gitty up it grand ...cheeks are nice and rosy compfy cozy are we..he sound in a great mood.. happy.. fancy free.. and foot lose...bring it on Clay..voice very trong...and just plaine beautiful

---

Allison is not having to do so many lines tonight as the new boy is doing a great job! Well, where was I.....and, Bev is reliving her Christmas memories.....

GIDDY UP.....LET'S GOOOOOOOO......

---

I'm glad you have a good cellstream, Ansa, 'cause mine sucks. I am listening with half an ear, and am spending the time catching about with all of the day's posts about the Raleigh N&O article. I have been thinking about it all day - there was just so much content and good stuff in it! I don't feel so bad now about having spent $8.00 to get a copy of the Sunday paper and the upcoming Thursday poster off the N&O website.

Second Vignette...

she still needs to move the conversation along...she is the one that points the pictures out.

Season of Romance...I love how he sings this song...was a story teller...finished off great

eta: Bottelcap sorry about the CV reception...yes I think the N&O special edition will be worth it. That is going to be one of those articles that will be remembered for years...too bad it isn;t a national publication.

HYAMLC...starts off very soft and tender...

From CB:

here we go hang on to your wigs. .we are about to rock out with the great one... jingle bells jingle bells.. jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride...oh what fun.. dasher ..dixong.....and he so nailsssss it.. he is moving it ..can hear dancing in his voice.. top of the chimney top of the wall dash away dash away alllllllllllllllllllllllllll....he has to be going up the step....planting those feet .. just the right space apart. to hold that body while it rocks the stage ..snappy finger is workinghis magic again..roll those hips back an forths and tap those hush puppies ... whooooooooooowww.. oh wow

---

.... she smiled at him, he said hello, they stood beneath the mistletoe......my mind is wandering......

IT'LL GET YOU IF YOU GIVE IT HALF A CHANNNNNCE....

he's pointing right at you....

---

talking about the traditions.. and her DH...going down memory lane now.. reliving the glory of her past..he drifts into the picture.. singing notes of pure love..so romantic.. so breathlessly...effortless...voice is so darn good.. reason for romanceeeeeee.. oh.. if it gets you..chanceeeeeeeeee..we could only dream.. as they sail across the florr love blooming..and inbedding into their souls and hearts.. as our angel make it all come true....accross the floor ...just beautiful.. such longing and want in his voice.. as he lowers to a soft melody..reason for romance.. he so works the work romance .. lingers it out .. make it desiring..just beautiful.. gettinglateeeeeeeeee...reason for romannnnnce.. oh i f you get a chance......so spellbounding.. crowd applaudes..

---

From CB:

the energy level kicks back up and the audience is applauding.....frosted window panes.....painted candy canes on the tree....santas on his way.....time of year when the world falls love......

claymates are coming out of their trance to dance....

---

frosty window panes.. crowd starts applauding..for you and for me...3/4 time .. wishing ...me and you...time of year when the world falls in love....merry christmas may your christmas dream come true..

---

lots of whoops and hollers and cheers....must be that second place guy....great audience reaction...

---

vignette..talent show.. crowd laughing.. he did it ...yelling.. that clay aiken. .and they go nuts.. lots of screaming..bonner doing great tonight..

---

....soon it will be Christmas dayyyyyy ( )(no, I'm not stressed...really I'm not).....another beautiful duet....ringaling, hear them ring.....

---

silver bells... children laughing.. .silver belllllllllllllllllll..silver belllllllllllllllllllll its christmas time inthe city.. ringa ling hear them singgggggggg soon it will be christmas dayyyyyy..voice powerful..bev now..sound great..they could do a remake of Our Miss Dove and be a oscar winner...ring aling hear them sing.. soon it will be christmas day..they sound great together.. soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysoon it will be christmassss daaaaaaayy.. just beautiful.. crowd is really responding great

---

...back to my warm cozy place to listen.....chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jackfrost nipping at your nose.....he is spinning his magic....

---

cookies scene .. chestnuts roasting on an open fire..jack frost nipping at your nosee...as he stroll s to the stage.. to witness the joy of friends working and playing together....sits down on the step.. legs up to his neck..strip socks to amuse us and entertain us..as he reaches into his chest pocket..and take his fingers and grasp the star cookie cutter..and pull sit so gently from his body to hold efforteless between his moving fingers.. gently playing with it..to warm it up to place on the tabel .. as if it was always there..he gazes over his shoulder..with a smile on his glowing face to see the pleasure and enjoyment they are having together..as he stands turns to observe them with pride .. merry christmas.. merry meerrrry christmas to you..as he disappears into the darkness..his mission accompolished.. great applause and loving it..

----

....loud cheers for the last song.....sound is really cutting out a lot tonight.....Angela's turn to sing.....

----

angela really doing her thing tonight. .changing up a bit on the glory notes. .just beautful.. crowd loves her

---

thud mat?....check

drool bucket?....check

seat on the floor?...check

.....it's time for CMH....starting low and slow....building.....building....hitting that high sweet note....building some more.......have I told y'all how much I love and embrace this song??????

---

talking about decorating..as Clangel finds his way over to them.. watching and observing them.. quianna meets him and hand him the box of decorations.. he turns and the magic hand spary still dust on them..home for the holidays....voice is might and firm.. pleaseeeeeeeee celebrate me homeee.. give me a number..pleaseeeeee celeberate me home.. amazing ..bring me homeeeeeeeeeeee..growl me clay.. oh my god we got a good growwwwwwlll..please celebrate me home.. giveme a number.. please celebrate home..hitting high notes perfect.. john talking now..as Clangel watches his creation of perfection...please celebrate me home ...please celebrate me home. cuttn out...majoy yelling....

---

announcement about gregory..did say a different name for the new kid.. not. about 10 or so garner.. doing better doing more taking. bev still doing the second place clay aiken..

---

talking to the virgins..now.. enjoying themselves.. no favorite just like listen to all of his songs such a nice voice and gets better..gentlemen in front of them are leaving..and they dont get it..pam in largo fl.. lady said wellll hello largooooo..lol..older lady..

---

Intermission report:

Different boy...ok...and a bot of timing problem...and he got a towel stuck on him as he runs out the door.

The arena is huge but the stage is really shallow...the sets are pushed front...not hard to see from their seat.

set up as half house...floor is filled...half of riser...60%-40% men with a lot of teens.

hair..looks like it woudln;t move ina hurricane

socks...green with black stripes

they are being really strict with the flashes and dragging people out when they flash...

The boy said...clean instead of play great and ran off with the towel...

the boy just say yeah I'm a star after Beverly said he can get us good seats.

boy is more self assured and older...

the sound sucks...and you can ehar the dancers clomping

tonights socks are ugly according to Kandre...he needs static cling guard on his pants.

they made the rows too wide...sold seats they should not have sold...chairs are so close together.

they made bling for all the name tags with name and saying at the back...

Kandre is being very entertaining as usual

From CB:

certer back on now.. she got warmed up a bit..talking about flashing.. talked to usher and she had only seen clay on tv . .said she likes him..him wins them over..and as for the others we dont care.. guess someone did get kicked out.. for flashing.. lights are going down.. blinking toget people back into their seats..

---

hair is still in normal state..no change..she is there with her mother.. mom is really quiet.. having a good time..

JB..not that active tonight.. was real active SL.. light out.. here we go

---

OHN....his voice is not a smooth on this...but still great...I don't think its voice strain or anything...but seems to be pushing his voice a bit tonight...the usual ending.

I and wondering too if its the sound in the venue...according to the cellcerters the accoustic is nto very good.

TFN...

some folks started swearing at security when told not to use flash, so they got thrown out.

Is it too much to hope for that Jerome will dramatically snatch a camera out of a flasher's hands, throw it to the floor, and crush it under his heel? Yeah, I guess that would be too much.

(And somewhere in the East, Skatejoy senses a stirring in the force, and her ears perk up...)

From CB:

.....piano sounds fantastic in the background while everyone enters the church.......a thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices for yonder waits a new and glorious morn....fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices...oh niiiiiiiiiight divine...oh night, oh hooooooooly night, oh night diviiiiiinnnnnnne.....lovethislovethislovethis.....pouring it on now.....spreading the song all over the audience....

---

music playing.. applauding.. clay taking his position atop the stairs..over looking the set.. tommy talking.. waiting for his parent.. bev..assuring him .. not to worry..as he take his place ..no reading.....piao playing alone..Clay singing OHN.. man this is beautiful.. starts off so soft and glorious.. then starts to slowly sail .. then soar .. then explode..fallllllllllllllllllllll on you knees.. for hear the angels voice...oh nigtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt devine. beyond bone chilling...christ was born.. oh night oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy night.. note just pounding out of his body..then drops to sheer smooth and healing vocals...falllllllll on your kness. hear the angels voice.. oh nightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt devine.. just nailing it..oh night when christ was born. .oh nightttttttt oh hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

night..garner reading now. .crowd applaudes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holyyy night .. night devineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..hear the angels voices........down to lower controlling tone....and drifts awayyyyyyy crowd has to be on there feet...big response..

---

TFN...added the vocal flourish from last night...but an easier ending...partial standing O

HTHAS_OCAYF.

Clay's voice is not as smooth tonight I think he is just tired..he is getting a bit lax in his technique...I think yesterday adrenaline pushed him over the fatigue...I think its catching up with him tonight...

Emmanuel...still very beautiful...this is flowing better....

MDYK...big applause at the beginning of the song...great LAAAAMMB...applause after that... great!!!!

From CB:

TFN......delicious......yes, he is playing with his voice again tonight....going up into the rafters.....just glorious, his voice is soaring.......noel, noel.....wowwowowowowow....

----

TFN.... cold winter night....just pur gold.. noelllllllllllll noelllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllll voice soaring and just tearing thru time.. of iserialllllllllllllllllllll almost in tear here.. such silky smooth tones that rise like razor blades and just rips your heart apart.. born in the king of iseriallllllllll breathtaking..he did the change up again....our heavenly lord...he is destrying the old song and creating a unbelievable new one.. his own.. no one can come close or even touch it.. born is the tttttttttttthe kingeeeee king of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll unbelieveable.. crowd exploding in pleaseure

----

....such power and passion....HTHAS.....glory to a newborn oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant......the harmonies are perfect....I always feel so happy listening to him sing this.......Oh Come Ye....sings it to the heavens...to Bethlem.....come and behold him, born the king of angels, oh come let us adoooore himm chriiiist the loooooorrrrrrrrd.....THE LORRRRRDDDDDD.....WOW

---

HTHAN-OCAYF..takes off with such confidence and pride.. born in bethelham...christ the everlasting lord...behold..voice rising upward .. emmanuel.. thenlowering ... new born ocayf.. joyful and trimpunt.. come ye to betheham.. come and behond him born the king of angesl....oh come let us adore us. .oh come let us let us adore himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..chirst the lorddddddddd low risiing .. come all ye faithful joyful...oh comeyyyyyyyyyyyyeee oh come ye to bethelham..beyond the dictionary.. oh come let ussssssssssssssssss adore him....the lord.. oh my soaring.. the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd lots of screaming and just astonishment

---

Oh come oh come Emmanuel.....where is my handbasket? Rejoice, rejoiiiiice, Emannnnnuel.....so tender and you know he means every word.....rejoiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeeee

.....shivers up and down my spine...again

---

emmanuel.. so passionate just letting the words flow from his lips.. so natural and pure.. his song his own creation his own rejoice....emmmmmaulllllllllllllllllllll....come to thee oh iseriallll rejoice rejoice.. oh God this is like he is releasing soft pink rose peddles from his lips..as they pass through his tounge the are covered with dew drops that float through out the venue dripping drops of love everywhere..oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeeee ..emmaual.. shall come to the...rejoice...pure as heaven...rejoiccccccccccccccccccccceee feathered from his mouth.. crowd loves it

---

WOW - huge cheers and clapping for MDYK as it starts.....I'm thinking that it has become another signature song for Clay..

....each note is pure and joyful.....the child that you delivered will soon deliver you....oh mary did you know...oooooooooooo.....now he the enegy is flowing as he takes it up......praises of the lammmmmbbbbbb....crowd screams....phew...

---

MDYK.. and when he first started crowd started applauding...kiss your little baby kiss the face of god.. drums are powerful there..blind man mary did you know that your baby boy calm a storm with his hands...he is just letting go and giving his all.. so beautiful.. need to breath here..almost gasping for air..wooohoooooooooo so sweet. blind will see deaf will hear ............praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb OMG..yelling...what note cant he hit... mdyk.. rule a nation..did you know.. I am gasping for air here.. the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo absolutely beautifull

---