12/09 Providence, RI

Ansamcw

So, will Fox do the normal thing, and put Clay at the very end, so we have to sit through the whole show to get to the good stuff.

CV cellcert just connected. Sounds there was mucho snow - hope everyone got there safely, and the weather doesn't impact attendance too much.

The venue is an older theater, but it has been renovated.

Cellcerter heard that Clay & crew traveled last night, and were already at the venue in the morning, so they may have missed the worst of the weather.

Edited by bottlecap

yeah checked the CB cellcert similar report...the sound is on but not too many epople yet and tons of snow.

Bottlecap...I am afraid clay will be dangled through the night...

I am wondering and hoping he will sing my very favorite...Ill Be Home For Christmas...

or not...any Clay is great Clay

Premier video Clack gathers in the house, and are right up in front.

Beautiful lit-up marquee on the theater, with Clay's name and picture.

Floor look full, can't see the balcony - estimates 3200 capacity.

Edited by bottlecap

I don't know how the theater is packed if it was a white out conditions today - but what ever.

Dear Santa - funny howthey showed Clay first and now is apparently going to be shown last. I guess I should rewind my tape so that I don't have to watch others. heh

From CB:

.....beautiful old renovated theatre......cellcerter amazed at how many people are there given the road conditions...

----

says now surprised so many are there considering the weather .. old theater very gorgeous...ornament .. picture of him leaning up against the birch tree..

CH report:

the theater filled in during WJ's show

during intermission it looks like 3/4 full so good turn out.

Jojoct and Buzzie in front row...YAY

cellcerters no cab to use..they had to walk 6 blocks to the theater...

Yes, I stopped taping and rewound. I want to keep as much on one tape, so I will just fit things. No, I am not a TIVO person. I cannot justify the expense.

Looks like there will be more than 3 segments on Dear Santa

sucky cellcert, or isit that I fixed the sound on the other part of my computer and messed it up on winamp?.

Edited by playbiller

no playbiller cellcert is pretty lousy tonight...

So this is the second segment with Hilary...I think there would be one with the skateboarder than the Clay segment.

Iam impressed with Hannah...her wish is to help other kids...sweet...reminds me of someone else.

OMG Hilary looks so thin..looks very different now...

Yup skateboarders and Clay...they really go together...

Hillary Duff looks like she's 18 going on 40. Don't like the new teeth she has.

Opening vignette with Tommy and Beverly.

I feel like I should switch colors in the fonts or something, to distinguish which show I/m talking about.

Skateboarders scare me.

CB cellcert report: (I will have to depend on this cos I can hardly hear the CH cellstream)

Clay sounds right in prime form as usual ! It makes one wonder just how night after night his voice never gives out but keeps on hittin the notes pitch perfect ! He says he does not practice or anything

---

slowly fades to pure sweet lovely melody...and tapers away ..knock knock knock.bev talking.. run her light bill sky highhhhh..what the matter with you.. tommy seems to have slowed down his lines a bit.. can really understand them..

---

crowd sounds good.. laughter..now mail box full..music starting to plaly.. for SR.. love my happy bouncy Clay.. just sets the tone for the show..picture his hand just waving thru the air.. flowing thru space..wiping away all things bad making room for the good.smiling with those green eyes glowing dancers prancing around him.. gitty up gitty up lets ho...nice and rosey...

I forgot to download the clip of him falling on his .......hand the other night. I do love this song and Jingle bells as well. Who'd a thunk it?

Yup nice set up with TV just past my computer screen in my den, some people don't have TVs near their computers, so I think they can only do one thing at a time, instead of us multitaskers!

Third thought, just saw AI5 add and they didn't sho Clay per se, but they did flash through his album and then show Carrie where they were saying she would sell more than any other idol.

Anyone want to make a 10 year bet on who survives and who doesn't? Including the show?

Edited by playbiller

YAY...its sounds a bit louder now...

Jingle Bells Medley

So Clay will be last for sure...

eta: hey same setup with me Playbiller...except its in our room...

I bet we will have the same bet playbiller!!!!

SO they put the skate board in the kids back yard and invited his friens - Liability insurance anyone? Don't they think these things through?

cellcert still sounds pretty low for me.

Yay, Clay's next on Dear Santa

Oh, gee, I am an anonymous user. Wonder how I did that, must have checked somehting different when I signed on.

Edited by playbiller