Fingers crossed for a date near me!

22 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

I dvr’d it so have t seen it yet. I wondered that too about the dicey questions they ask, but I take it he handled all that well. He is just so adorbs that kid 😍

The questions they asked weren't as racy as I've seen on the show before.  I bet they toned them down a bit for this one.

Parker is a star.  Just like his dad. 

I'm still smiling, and will be watching this over and over again on Hulu!

• Like 1

A couple of other news stories about the show last night.

Clay Aiken's son Parker, 15, makes his TV debut, looks like his father's twin (USA Today)

Clay Aiken's 15-Year-Old Son Parker Makes His TV Debut on 'Celebrity Family Feud' (Just Jared)

Plus two clips on X (Twitter) from last night's show.

Lots of media articles about Parker being on Feud last night.  Mostly print, which I'll try to find time sometime in the next few weeks to catch up!

ETOnline and ET did a piece.  Here's the online clip, which I haven't watched yet (Olympics, you know!)

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/clay-aikens-look-alike-15-year-old-son-parker-makes-tv-debut-on-celebrity-family-feud

• Thanks 1

Clay tweet!

I watched most of this earlier today, and i personally LOVE it.  (And Walz is right that black pepper is the highest spice on the spice chain for most Midwesterners, LOL!)

Anyone have any luck getting into new site? It says 'coming soon"

Maybe I need to be bit more patient? 🤪

Just now, I tried both  logging on/and creating account with Wordpress, using my yahoo  mail address, my gmail address , by creating new wordpress account, etc. Nothing seems to work.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, beanerknits said:

Anyone have any luck getting into new site? It says 'coming soon"

Maybe I need to be bit more patient? 🤪

Just now, I tried both  logging on/and creating account with Wordpress, using my yahoo  mail address, my gmail address , by creating new wordpress account, etc. Nothing seems to work.

I may have hit it at just the right moment this afternoon. It now looks like the site I saw isn’t there anymore. 

You don’t need a WordPress account. Wordpress is how Clay or his people are creating his site. 

23 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

You tell ‘em Adam Kinzinger 💙🇺🇸

I heard most of his speech.  His (former) district was one district over from mine.  He’s fantastic, even if I disagree with most of his policies.  He firmly believes in “country first,” and I love him for that.  Follow him on Social Media as well, he does a great job of taking down 45.

Speaking of Social Media - Threads is a fantastic place right now, and has been for the past month.  Between this shift in the Democratic party and the Paris Olympics, it has been so much fun.

Right! I love his message of country over party️Btw, is he getting more handsome every year or is it just me ? 🫣

twitter(x) seems more and more like the place you go to mock a disabled kid. Threads is where you go to get together to fight against it. I don’t do a lot of SM, but I find myself going over to threads, it’s friendly. I only have 2 people I follow, 1 is ldyj, the other is a guy named Clay.. hey, where is he? He’s the reason I joined

I really wish Clay would participate more in Threads.  I know he’d lose followers by migrating to X, but I think he could easily build up that following again.  Clay’s the only reason I haven’t disabled my X account; I only go there when he posts.

20 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I heard most of his speech.  His (former) district was one district over from mine.  He’s fantastic, even if I disagree with most of his policies.  He firmly believes in “country first,” and I love him for that.  Follow him on Social Media as well, he does a great job of taking down 45.

Speaking of Social Media - Threads is a fantastic place right now, and has been for the past month.  Between this shift in the Democratic party and the Paris Olympics, it has been so much fun.

Ldyj,

In addition to major 'reputable' news sources,  I've been getting my SM fix on the elections on X (primarily viewing feed from 'following' tab and occasionally  onto 'for you' tab (which IMO is now 90% garbage and 10% useful, thus a lot to quickly scroll through). 

Glad you mention of Threads. It prompted me to look there today. Haven't logged in since I last signed up many moons ago.

I recognize many of the X posters that I like are also on Threads, so its much easier to read through, and so much more civil.

Hope to be sleeping better after Nov 5.

Beanerknits