12/17 Atlanta GA

bottlecap

Tonight's concert is in the Atlanta Civic Center.

From the CV: To the eye place is full - floor and almost all of balcony - though the box office is now reporting 2000 of 4500 - ticketmaster reported almost sold out. Web says it seats 3500. So discrepancies.

I am not getting anything from the ch cellstream yet...

we are on from CH...

Someone who knows the promoter said they only sold 2600...

but the bottom is packed and the sides are packed and of the top tier 30 to 40% packed

the cellcerter thinks it is more than 2600...

the usualy demographic though there seem to be more young men around.

The CV celllcerter was talking to a mother / daughter duo that had not seen Clay live since the AI tour. Are they in for a surprise!

Some discussion about the fit of Clay's pants - the cellcerter and moderator trying very hard not to venture into the area of smut. :P

Edited by bottlecap

Pre-concert report...

some photographer from AGC...

merchandise not that crazy...with people lined up.

Audience is getting impatient

Its starting

But Gregory is sick so a modified version of the role is being played by another little boy...

from CB:

Scarlett is sitting in second row for video tonight!

---

NO GREGORY TONIGHT - HE IS SICK....SOMEONE ELSE IN A MODIFIED VERSION....

---

Not a good connection.....music is starting......the crowd is going wild!!!!

---

.....Christmas time is herrrrrrrrreeeeeee.....together sharing the joy, Emmanuel....he has come to dwell....let the world rejoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice - holding that note forever...

---

Oh my....sound is fading.....come back Clayyyyyy.....

That's better....MCWL.....

fading in and out.......Merry Christmas to those who would dwell here, merry christmas to even just one...may the joy of the season surround you, merry christmas with looooove....

---

honey I am home..just in time for Jingle Bells...after today I am ready to be rocked.. SR sounds great.. good response from the crowd.. hold on to your booties. its time to rock and roll.. oh what fun it is to ride one......and he nailssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it .. dancing in my seat.. top of the chimney top of the wall dash away alllllllllllllllllllllll voice sound amazing.. happy hyper Clay..lordy lordy snappy finger hip rocken leg throbbing.. toe tapping ...oh what fun is it to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the crowd loves him....woohooooo.,......

---

The dialog is a bit softer but I don;t know if its jsut the volume of the cellcert...

it seems Beverly is carrying most of the conversation. I think they cut down a bit of the boys dialog but there were still a bit of laughter from the audience.

From CB:

lost the stream.....there we go....could be interesting tonight..

I can hear another child's voice...sounds younger than Gregory....can't hear what he is saying very well.....

---

It must be going over well, I can hear the audience chuckling at all the right places!!

---

Yeah, I couldn't decipher too much of the dialog, but Beverly seemed to be carrying it.

Sleigh Ride now. Pop pop pop.

I hope someone is running around the buses spraying Lysol on all the surfaces. It's bad enough that the student is sick, we can't afford to have the teacher be under the weather.

Just gotta say...I love this version of Jingle Bells. Love. LOVE.

Also, I was freaked the other day...I heard Michael W. Smith do this exact version on the radio! Must be where Clay heard it...

Love this jazz section...they all get into it so much.

Again, the sound quality is poor, but it sounds like Allison is doing most of the lines tonight, with the little boy only being required to react. I bet they were sweating bullets this afternoon...

Season for Romance, he gives an unexpected gift. It'll get you if you give it half a chance. Andy riffing on the guitar,

From Cb:

Time for a little romance......such a beautiful memory for Beverly.....the voice sounds perfect tonight.....

---

new little guy sounds like he is doing fine.. voice not as strong a gregory's but good..bev talking.. boy you know clay is standing ther watching intensly...crowd chuckles..music starting..tiem for CS...and the voice appears. .soft and powerful.. sailing thru the air..so mellow and tender..as he inhales each breath of air.. he holds it just for a few seconds.. then opens his mouth and lets his tongue and lips propell it through out the venue.. just beautiful..sound not to great tonight.. sounds far off.. but the massive vocal of the man just roar through.. this is the most gentel I have ever heard him sing this.. just blood curling chilling ...gets under your skin and ripples through out your body.. season for romance.. whow what passion... what inter beauty he shows singing this.. and the crowd applaudes....

---

Hee. Looks like the CB is all about the voice, and the CV chat is still going on the about the subject of Clay's pants and Jingle Balls.... :rolleyes:

Not that I'm participating, I'm just reporting here...

Christmas Waltz - applause midway for the dancers.