FCA Photo Tourney...Round 5

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

So you lock the threads to comments after the poll is closed huh? :(

If I'd have been on time:

Tourney number 1: I liked picture #1. He's just so cute making that square and looking through it.

Tourney number 2: I like both. I would have voted for #1 because I love his smile in that one.

Tourney number 3: Love both of these. Definitely number 2 though. I associate that blue shirt with ISY growlies, lol. Love that look!

Tourney number 4: Hmmmm.... #1 is sexier. #2 is pullin' at the heart strings cuz he looks like he's gonna cry. I guess #1 cuz I don't wanna see him cry. :(

I officially HATE this game!

*stomps feet*

*pouts*

How can you make me choose between smokin' hot, comefuckmeeyed, baby-you-can-drive-my-car Clay, and I'm-so-friggin-cool-I'm-hot, my-suit-cost-more-than-your-car Clay?

HOW???

Demmit.

Sorry canfly, but to close the voting for the poll, I have to close the comments too. But I'm glad you chimed in!

Weally? Well, an obvious difference between Invision and Yuku then. Yuku lets you pick how many days you want a poll to run and that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

I officially HATE this game!

*stomps feet*

*pouts*

How can you make me choose between smokin' hot, comefuckmeeyed, baby-you-can-drive-my-car Clay, and I'm-so-friggin-cool-I'm-hot, my-suit-cost-more-than-your-car Clay?

HOW???

Demmit.

:therethere: You're so cute!

ETA: :confetti: :therethere: worked. I love it when things make sense! yess.gif

ETA2: But :confetti: didn't, lol. Here we go... confetti.gif

#1 for me, hands down. Whhhhooooweeeee, is it hot in here from that look he's giving in that pic? Something like, "get in this car now, baby, and I'll take you for a ride you'll never forget."

:yeahthat:Took the words right outa my mouth!!