12/06/05 Boston, MA

Couch Tomato

2nd place - crowd is hooting and hollering at the appropriate points.

Silver Bells duet with Beverly.

There seems to be a screamer in attendance - haven't heard one in awhile.

Chestnuts roasting, Jack Frost nipping, Yuletide carols, Eskimos, and all that jazz.

Tiny tots with their eyes all all-glow - maybe they should get checked for jaundice...

Edited by bottlecap

Couchtomato, I'll be going to Charlotte and Raleigh. Staying close to home this concert. We are really lucky in NC.

Playbiller, no bids on my extra tickets yet. They are pretty bad but hopefully if I donate them the recipients will just be happy to be in the house.

Do you really think they are going to do silly string and greased mikes at the end of a JNT?

The down side to going just to Charlotte and Raleigh is that they are both arenas - the positive is that they will havethe home town crowds

Edited by playbiller

From claybaby0130 at CV:

About The Christmas Song:

When we talked to Andy outside the buses in Pittsburgh, they said they had a lot of fun playing around with this song in rehersals. Said it was the only song without piano throughout and they got inspiration from the Nat King Cole Trio. He said that the band came up with the concept, and Clay said "Whatever it is, I love it!"

I was in El Cajon for the final JNT last year and it was still special as a last concert although there were no practical jokes that I can remember. All the cast and crew did come out in their finery.

I can't quite make it out but John sounds like he's doing an decent job on his lines tonight...

Fear - you are lucky. You always know you're getting a show!!

Break time - have to take the dog out - BRB

Back - I did not hear growls.

The Box - one of the things I noticed about the new square box was that it was lether, studded and leather. If you want to, you could twirl square as well.

So someone in the audience was threatening to break cameras?

Edited by playbiller

Heard there were lots of growls in CMH...

Fans giving Clay lots of socks so he'll have stripeys from now until eternity.

CH cellcert thinks the stage isn't completely level...door kept shutting inappropriately

No flashes tonight... everybody being good

Complaining about the album not being out yet - even though it is just a year since his last album, people are discounting that. (my opinion) I, personally don't want him rushed.

And they are on.

Wow lots of screamers!

Edited by playbiller

Personally, I found having two tours this year to be infinitely more interesting than issuing a single CD. I think the live performances can only help hone Clay's vocal and performing skills. YMMV, of course.

O Holy Night.

Maybe it's the reception on the cellcert, but does there seem to be kind of a low level of energy tonight? I'm not sure anything could beat that last NYC crowd.

Edited by bottlecap