12/10, Wallingford CT.

Ansamcw

Well, I am goingto try and listen, but I don't know how long I will be without a tug of war or outside going on - my dog has been napping for the last 1.5 hours. Since she is a teen ager, it won't last much longer. So far, I am never allowed to sleep for more than 4 hours at a shot without outside trips.

Brandi is awfully cheery considering her trip through the snow. And so the show starts, as does the static.

Edited by playbiller

From CB:

just recieved call from Whose.. she arrived safely.. really cold.. streets good and clean.. sitting by herself right now.. place is huge.. and beautiful.. filling up well.. there are 2 Jumbotrons..this is a first for this tour..cant see the balcony..but thinks it is pretty full..seat 4837...really pushing the no flash tonight..signs at the doors.. and telling everyone individualy as they enter..she is close to the stage..good seats can see well..she is taking video tonight..merchandise stands busy..bulb.. same as last night clay leaning against the birch tree..got her book..she is very very nervous about the meet and greet.. but very excited.. it will be after the concert..

---

the place is packed.. and people still coming in.. huge crowd..

---

said the place is 100% full.. except for the blocked off section.. this is where seats are behind the stage. out of view.. william taking...so great to be here..sound great..good applause..

---

william doing great job..sound coming thru good..crowd loves him.. some laughter..playing again.. sure sounds like an enthuastic crowd tonight..

---

this crowd sounds like it is really ready for Clay tonight.. applause is wonderful for william..playing the flying fingers now..ends with a bang.. lots of yelling and screaming..talking to clay couple of months agao.. want you to know you can play what ever youwant but just want to say I absolutely love...but you can play what ever you want ok clay I get it.. crowd applause

---

great applause and whooping.. he is thanking the crowd..I want to thank clay for allowing me to be on this tour.. so great to be here thank you so much.. lots of applause..now telling story about him and his dad.. going upon stage.. and the applause stopped..dead silence.. he just continue with head bowed walking off the stage.. crowd laughing...so if you see me coming back to take a bow.. please applaude.. now playing again..

----

now playing the flying hand and fingers song.. he is really throwing it out there.. lots of woohooo and yelling.. applauding in middle of song. he is getting faster and faster.. man.. he is flying...a jaquar has nothing on him..huge response.. wowhowww.. they loved it...on their feet.. great job

---

they are definately a wild crowd tonight.. jojoct..is there she met her... passing out tape for everyone..said she was really funny...said she meet several but is horrible with name..said to tell everyone thank you for good wishes on her M&G.. MrLurksalot.. told her your suggestion.. she is definately thinking about it.. will call back when the light go out..lots of people everywhere..

---

3200 tickets sold......

---

Whose says that they have areas blocked off .. that are not visible to the stage.. doesnt know how many seats that is ..but the rest of the venue is full...

---

So that was a three way cellstream I think with brandi Elzichord and Evangeline...too funny, but mostly chit chat...

Christmas time is here...

the music is clear tonight!!

this is a really clear cellcert he is on MCWL...the voice sound strong as usual

It must be the uploads that I am running (project Runway anyone - I am in hour 13 of uploading the files so it may be interferring with my bandwidth for reception - the sound is going in and out for me, but it is better than last night. Sounds like a pretty big place. This is like day 3 in a row for Clay, one more before a break.

yeah you are right will this be 4 nights straight.

I did notice he was a bit strained last night. I dont; think the vocal chords is strained as much as he is getting tired. He still sounds great its just that he lacks proper support at times.

From CB:

mailbox full.. music starting.bev turns and talks to tommy..welll.....get ready for sleigh ride..and here he is.. holy scott he sound great.. very happy.. crowd clapping along.. he has to be bouncing on the stage.. gitty up gitty up lets go..

I am not knowledgable enough to talk about support, just being tired.

I really do find it hard to believe he has not been having help - I am with the people who find he sings through illnesses quite well, so someone must be helping him with that. We know he gets sick, he just does not show it.

I hear slaigh ride, soo my jingle bells will be - guess he is amusing someone there with that laughter - sounded like Brandi.

From CB:

Time for some Christmas memories.....Sleigh Ride....crowd clapping along.....comfy cozy with nice and rosey cheeks!

....it's lovely weather with a sleigh ride together with you...

---

cheeks are nice and rosey and comfy cozy are we...lovely weather sleigh ride together with you...lordy this man just blows me away.. gitty up..gitty up.. oh I am up and dancing ...wonderland of snow.. grand..holding your hand.. comfy cozy are we.. if he is moving around I cant tell voice is the same strong..and define.. and PINGGGGGGGGGG good applause.. there is a lot of screaming.. OMG jingle bells...hold me down..

---

crowd is into the show........c'mon we're going for a sleigh ride, Christmas time is here again....

Jingle Bells....

WHEEEEEEEEE.......

----

on dixooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn.. and he knocks the roof off.. sleigh ride...omg I am going to hear snappy fingers...top of the wall..dash away allllllllllllllllllll holding it and playing with it.. jingle bells ..jingle all the way....this is it .. fingers snapping and rockin out with the holiday seasonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.,OMG>. this is amazing....rockin hips and tapping toes.. whats not to love about this man.. oh fun it is to ride in one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the crows explode...and I am dead

Yeah...I am truly convinced he is getting some coaching. I do hope he continues to take care of his voice. I notice he is very good at changing the way he sings when he is sick. I was in Toronto where he said he lost his voice...but although his energy level seem low the first part...his singing was still fantastic.

hee..playbiller do you mean the Kents?

have you seen it in person? I wonder if they are not as intense in person. I admit on the videos they are a bit much. I agree I wish they were directed to play to the emotion of the song...

Yeah, I was in the New York contingent. I decided it was too far a drive to Camden, since no one wanted to share the drive.

Adam Kent is too much. Patricia was flowery, but I think that was in character. It looked a lot better from the balcony than up close. I did not watch them too much when I was in the 7th row.

Beautiful...HYAMLC...this is one song I find he over sings at times...but he has good control tonight...so full of feelings tonight. Has a lot of nuance.

Christmas waltz...I am enjoying this cellstream tonight. His voice is coming in so clear...

From CB:

You can always tell when he gets to the leg-shaking part of JB cause the crowd goes wild!

---

talking about christmas traditions now..scotties grandfather mr. Ledford.. died long time ago.. when you were 2 1/2 ...

---

Hitchin up his reindeer now ! On Donner, On Blitzen , Cupid and the dude with the red nose !! WAHOO! Clay's rockin Christmas now ! Kick up them legs Clay honey ! Can'tcha just see them ? Crows lovin the energy ! Lots of Wahooin !!

---

piano whispering in the background..talking about when she met her husband.. christmas serenade ....she smilinnnnggggggg....just breathtaking..just listing to clay singing to me live...brings tears of joy ..this is so moving...he is beyond words.. the passion in him just overflows..and ingulfs everything in it path.. all dreams came true.. the way the plays with the words as he releases them off his tongue..is just unspeakable...reason for romannnnnncee.. for it will get you if you give it a chance...

---

ahhhhhh - to be dancing with someone special with this voice singing.......it'll get ya if you give it half a chance!

---

Ok , now Clay is romancing us ! IT'LL GET YOU ...JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE ! Believe me Clay ....WE ARE ..WE ARE !!! He sounds sooooooo bang on to--night ! LOVES THE REASON FOR ROMANCE!! (I think we can all agree to that one ! ) . Just imagining a beautiful waltz with Clay . Holding you tenderly and gently as you move around the floor as one !

---

frotsy window panes.. candles gleeming.. applauding.. santas on his way.. some whooping.. time of year when the world falls in love..may dreamsssss come true.. 3/4 time...he is just doing an amazing job.. sending chills thru these bones..timeof year when the world falls in love...must be strolling over the stage..almost floating.. like an angel.. same thing toooooo...now standing back watching..crowd applauding again...voice jumps right back into it...its that time of year...may your christmas dreams coem true.. more applause.. wishing you and yours................same thing too...and the crowd goes bonkers...

---

Clay just finished the Christmas Waltz ! Very nicely done . Crows applaud ! Now the coming in 2nd stuff ! Crowd loving this to-night ! Joke never gets too old ! Still a lot of WHAHOOIN !! Milkin the joke ! Clay Aiken guy ! Crows lovin that guy !

---

Silver bells....I love their harmonies...Clay really keeps his voice so gentle.

eta: Christmas song coming up...I am so glad they change the arrangementof this song. It is so much better now...

I amn getting a double shot tonight, the dog is still sleeping (hope she is not sick, but her nose is cold) and White Christmas is on TV, so I turn that on during the vignettes. - There is that Jack Frost Nipping at the toes again!

WHite Christmas is on WOR - Channel 9 NYC

IN white CHristmas, there is this cute red haired tall skinny ambassador to UNICEF in it. He sings good, too.

Edited by playbiller

From CB:

came in second. and the crows explodes.. whooping and screaming.. i should have won what ever.. they are crazy for this..mom say..second place not so bad.. look what happened to that Clay aiken guy.. and hey are nuts....lots of laughter and screaming..music playing now...

---

.....second placed kid scores big crowd reaction.....

----

children laughing.. silver bellssssssssssss...silver bellssssssss.. its christmas time in the city..ring a ling hear them singgggggg.. soon it will be christmas day.. bev singing now..wouldnt you love to do a duet with Clay..tone deaf here but sure would love to try..its christmas time in the city.. just beautiful...crowd quiet.. soon it will be christmas day....soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy as they fade away.. and major scremaing goin on

---

SILVER BELLS : This is always one of my faves ! I just love how the voices blend so beautifully together ! To think that this woman was Clay's teacher and now Clay is teaching her ! They have come together in such a nice melodic meld of merriment

---

making cookies now... boy I would love to make cookies with clay.. vanilla cream comes to mind... so smooth and silky just like his voice..just gliding thru with such ease on this.. sounds amazing...santas on his way...sitting on step.. holding cookies cutter.. loooking over his shoulder..just gleeming...from one to 92..many times many way.. merry christmas..to you..

---

although it's been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas, merry merrry Christmas to you.....

velvety smooth.......gulp.....

---

just absolutely breathtaking..pure milk and honey.. laced with rose peddles.. major screaming and applause..one girl really screaming in my ear.. shes having a good time..music starting....angela singing now..

---

Yup I love that TCS...I dont know if its just the great reception or if he is doing really great tonight.

IMYMACT... angela also sounds very lovely....good control tonight

wow that was a great performance by Angela.

From CB:

WOW! That last note was soooooooooo pretty ! MERRY CHRISTMAS TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOU !! Very nice Clay honey ! Such nice sublte touches add a foundation and flurish of finess !!

---

very powerful voice.. sounds great.. better than the stream..stream is still behind what i am hearing by 30 seconds.. must be the relay time from the phone to pam to us.. angela doing an amazing job.. crowd really quiet..

---

angela hits high note . .crowd show appreciation.. as she walks away.. major screaming.. and yelling.. phone ringing.. mail box isfull again.. CMH. .coming up

---

Angela sounds wonderful and the crowd whoos and claps...son still not answering phone....

---

Phone ringin again ! Oh its the Lovebirds again ! What the heck are they doin anyway that they never answer that dang phone????

---

getting ready to decorate . .crowd laughing.. plans for christmas day.. tommy talking... if you want you can come..come to my chruch tomorrow too..havent been to church in years...its a musical.. pleaseeeeee.. offer I cant refuse..

---\