12/28 Melbourne FLA

bottlecap

No GN...I think it could be Clay's voice...they are trying to give them a break...immediately brought down the curtain and lights went on. They think its a time constraint cos its alnost 11 pm.

Does not seem to have flash issues...

he was on fire on the 2nd half but more sedate on TFN...

Quiana came out with a vacuous look on her face doing a model walk and Clay looked at her and said are you okay? someone gave her

before the glory note...Clay was swaying and spinning on an axis like an inflatable punching bag and allison and Grogory and dancers were all jumping.

very lose and casual type of a show.

they were pushing people out as fast as they can...so its very possible its a time problem tonight.

couple of SO ...OHN was one...Emmanuel understated and nice...MDYK instant recognition.

Stub hub winners said somthing bad happened in the M&G and Clay is lucky they didn;t have a computer at the time.

Jerome was checking eyeing the video monitors of clack gatherers on the front row...

the stubhub story was overhear by someone from CV...so not really a direct quote from the winners.

Cellcerter said that they didn;t notice anything different with their demeanor as they came back so it seems unusual to hear.

wow interesting about the no flash again that is reason fro no GN...cos cellcerter said it didn;t seem a problem

the guy behind them loved the show and his mom had a M&G after the show.

the cellcerter does not believe that flashing was the reason because the venue staff was pushing them out so fast...they think JErome is jsut saying that to scare people...they didn;t think the flashes was bad at all.

Well, I was a little skeptical about the security guard telling the cellcerter that about the flashers, until I heard a deep voice in the background that was apparently Jerome telling her the same thing. Still, I wonder though. They have to have made the decision about Good News in enough time to cue the lighting guys to bring up the house lights instead of doing the GN lighting.

Well, since it is an technically an encore number, he's not required to do it, and it sounds like DSIAFCD was teriffic tonight.

So is somebody going to elaborate on the Stub Hub incident, or am I going to have to wait until tomorrow?...

At the Raleigh show someone started yelling at my friend that she was flashing, but her flash turns off and stays off. She tried to show the woman that it was off to no avail.

A young woman in back of us did flash and Clay gave her a look during HN. She fell to the floor in embarrassment.

I'll bet the next tour will be no cameras.

From CB:

certer on the phone .. out of breath. .no GN light are up.. no sound....audience is dead.. some flashing.. not too much..

---

quianna screamed when he sang to her.. might be a time issue in the venue. .but they are not kicking people out..

---

Clay said good night central florida.. he kinda hesitate . but got it right...

---

Security guard told cellcerter that no GN because of the flashing!

JEROME confirmed to her that it WAS the flashing that prevented Good News.

----

security guard talking to certer.. about flashers. said they dont know what they are missing. they should be listing..he really thought clay is awesome...

---

talked to Jerome.. Yes it was the flashers.. is why Clay did not sing GN.. there were apparently a lot of flashes behind them.. way too many...

---

Speaking of Raleigh, are we going to get a recap of the Carolina concerts, FearofH2O? I'd sure love to hear about your reaction to seeing Beautiful Star of Bethlehem, live and in person.

And with that thought, I guess I'll say good night. It's 11:33pm, and I have to tune into David Letterman, and get my coded messages. :P

Edited by bottlecap

Speaking of Raleigh, are we going to get a recap of the Carolina concerts, FearofH2O?  I'd sure love to hear about your reaction to seeing Beautiful Star of Bethlehem, live and in person.

oh yes...no pressure of course... :D

bottlecap I did a Charlotte review in the Charlotte thread. I haven't organized my thoughts about Raleigh yet. But just a quick thought. My friends who have never seen Clay including one who has never heard him absolutely loved the entire show. Two of them had been hoping he would sing OBOB. I guess its pretty popular in NC churches.

I got a very nice thank you PM from the person I sold the Raleigh tickets to - she said they were dead center on the floor and after they convincedthe people in front of them to remove their hats, had a wonderful view.

How often do people thank you for sellng them tickets?

Couchie, I got goose bumps being there. Excitement was in the air. During the intermission everyone was so giddy that the entire stadium did the wave. We were laughing and wooing. It was so much fun that night.

Awww I truly envy you!!! what a great experience...I am so happy Clay got that for his homecoming...I think the fact that Clay has shown such love for Raleigh made the people so willing to embrace him back...

Ok I'm truly intrigued by this report that there were people complaining about a stubhub meet and greet so I am staying up for furter clarification...found a buscert report on the CB...some very interesting developments...

from CB:

A GROUP OF SO CALLED FANS.. MADE THEIR WAY BACKSTAGE. .AFTER BEING EJECTED FROM THE VENUE.. IN PROTEST..LATE TEENS EARLY TWENTIES..DONT KNOW HOW MANY..OK 3 OF THEM...CLAY SEEN THEM CLOSED THE DOOR ON THEM..THIS IS AWFUL....SECURITY NO WHERE AROUND.. ONE GIRL SAID SHE WAS THERE BECAUSE SHE LOST HER INSULIN..TO GET PAST SECURITY.. THEY ARE RIGHT THERE AT THE BUSES NOW WITH THE CERTER SHE IS KEEPING HER EYE ON THEM.. ABAOUT 75 PEOPLE WAITING FOR CLAY..

--

the crowd is singing joy to the world. .boy they sound wonderful. one man.. carrying the base.. just beautiful... this is amazing.. just awesome...

----

now sing the tune of away in the manger and silent night. .but changing the words to embrase clay.. this is tear jerking...just beautiful...these people are great.. now a lady thinks she is an opera singer.. lol..

---

boy clay has to be able to hear this.. what a tribute to him...silent night in german.. still singing in german..they are having the time of their lives..OCAYF.. oh come let us adore him.. feel like I am talking to myself..lol. but thats ok.. chatty glad you are still here with me..

--

male singer taking over..sing OCAYF now in german..what a tribute to Clay.. sitting here by myself listing and crying.. the love they are giving is beyond any words I have.. oops there goes the oprah singer again.. and again...