Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Clay just posted a part of a reel from a tattoo parlor in NC, Inkvictus Studios. He follows them on Instagram! Do you think he has a tatoo somewhere?

I was being facetious regarding the tattoo!  LOL!

Happy Mother’s Day to all, including furbaby moms like me!

Pictures from the Raleigh Youth Choir Gala held last night, via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/667411827/posts/pfbid0w99TCXRKkvaM58PoMtcfBvtZggRSNbGZpWayk4u6N7RWVWprXDyV8aKX7vBk1FSjl/?

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

3 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I was being facetious regarding the tattoo!  LOL!

Ok, not nice getting me all excited!

Happy Moms day to all! Even fur babies..I’m a grandmother to my sons 2 corgi’s, apparently 😊

This came out a few days ago, and I forgot to post it.  From Billboard:

50 Best ‘American Idol’ Alumni of All Time

Clay comes in at Number 11.  Here's the relevant part:

Clay Aiken (season 2, runner-up)

Greatest post-Idol achievement: Running for Congress as the Democratic candidate in his home state of North Carolina

Clay Aiken became so ubiquitous in pop culture in the years following his 2003 Idol run that it’s easy to forget that he didn’t actually win the show’s second season – instead finishing as runner-up to Ruben Studdard (see No. 20). Still, it was his ballad debut single “This Is the Night” that won the post-show battle on the charts, debuting atop the Hot 100, while his No. 4-peaking “The Way”/”Solitaire” double-A-side fared the best of any of that season’s post-Idol singles and his “Invisible” became an indelibly creepy pop-rock radio banger. His first five albums would all reach the Billboard 200’s top 10, led by his 2003 debut Measure of a Man, which topped the listing and was certified two-times platinum by the RIAA. But his greatest post-Idol achievement is one nothing to do with music or even entertainment: A career-long activist, Aiken got into politics in the 2010s and was even selected as the Democratic candidate for North Carolina’s second congressional district in 2014 – though he again lost in the finals, as Republican incumbent Renee Elmers was ultimately re-elected.  – ANDREW UNTERBERGER