Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Beaner.. I think you are very right on this one! 
I’ve read that most people think they are second best, only after the singer that some think is Astin. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing, but I’m heading for Germany in a few days to see my son stationed there in AF. Wish me luck, this is first time flying internationally for me! 😬

• Like 2

beaner, you. may be very well right in the idea of taping several options for the winner.  However, I think they will keep the Beets around a LONG time.

miki, I hope you have a safe trip and try to check in once in a while!

• Like 1

No clue--haha. Anyone have any ideas? Looks kind of like a boutonniere but not really, and a wrapped gift a little??

ETA: I just noticed the button in the middle, FWTW.

Clay's instagram was like one of these Brain Teasers Puzzles  that I just can't put down  until its solve .

Here's the wacko guess  I just posted on Twitter. 

Box topper > clown costume: double neck ruffle highlighted with single 4-hole clown button ; blk/wht a common color scheme.
Inside>> some musical link related to clowns/circus. {Currently can only think of Send In The Clowns}
Clay, am I close or just clowning around? 🤡
  • Like 2

I've seen speculation that it's the size of CD -- which may mean new music.  This new music could be duets with him and Ruben (hence the white and black color).

But what do I know?

Clay posted this on his Instagram stories last night.  It's because NCState is now in the March Madness Final Four!

IMG_5860.PNG

40 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

I watched that game last night! I thought of Clay, of course 😚 

That is putting in some major thought into that clue, ldyj

I hope you’re right- ❤️❤️❤️‼️

Mik4clay, Idyj:

I hope you're right too !!

Looking like their participation in Masked Singer as a duo was part of larger strategy to get broader awareness, publicity, that Ruben&Clay is a legit deal. 

Many online mentions re: how awesome they sound together. It's indeed magical.

Can't wait till Beets perform again 

Doesn't anyone have info on when that will happen???? Certainly not this week.

47 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Clay does covers and his voice rings like a bell 🫣

Mik4clay, I like your guess 

here's my latest:: Piecing clues #1 & 2 >>box contains new music (CD or album) of gospel or Christmas music-where handbell(s) are often used; performed by a duo (B&W) 

AND 😂if I combine yours and mine (having fun here) , new image:   drape on bell is removed and lid comes off box once  official announcement made !!  😂 

• Like 1

Remember how we voted for Clay.  Like a LOT.  Well, we get to this again.  People Magazine is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and they are asking readers to vote for their favorite cover from each decade, along with a few other categories.  Clay’s cover is one of the four choices from the 00’s.  You have to vote in each category and then give your email address to vote at the end.

https://people.com/people-magazine-favorite-cover-readers-choice-poll-8620755