Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!  I had to work today, and then this evening, my husband's car battery decided to die!  Thankfully we had a friend who was able to give him a jump and we found a place that was open who could replace it yet tonight.  So we had an exciting night!

About the Improvisation thing yesterday morning, and the not-a-gala last night (with comedy), from hosaa at CV, used with permission.

Clay is a great improvisor!(picture 1)

Diane also participated in the improv exercises! She and Clay are so supportive of each other. (Picture 2)

Diane presented the Founders' Award to Clay. :wub: He acknowledged everyone else who made "National Inclusion Project" what it is. (Picture 3)

The "roast" comedians were hilarious, and Clay lapped it up (and snapped it back)!

Clay said he laughed so much during the improv event that he lost his voice (sorry! :biggrin: ). He thanked the three comedians roasting him for giving him a break from laughing (that's what I meant by snapping it back!)

Nick handled the hosting and read out answers to the "Family Feud" survey questions. They didn't do it as a game. (Picture 4 and 5)

Clay told the story about the time he and Ruben visited R's brother's strip club. On a week day, it wasn't even the B team of strippers performing. Clay demonstrated a bored one who just read a magazine on the job.

Nick told him not to do that again without charging us more money! (Picture 6)

Sorry about the bolding, I can't seem to get rid of it!

post-4010-0-95805600-1726942820.jpg

post-4010-0-81955400-1726949055.jpg

post-4010-0-84896300-1726969003.jpg

post-4010-0-08453300-1726975826.jpg

post-4010-0-84142700-1726974915.jpg

post-4010-0-73966300-1727029985.jpg

Set list from Saturday night's show.

1. Walking in Memphis
  2. Faithfully
  3. Against all odds
  4. Come What May (Moulin Rogue)
  5. Rewrite the Stars (The Greatest Showman)
  6. When you believe (Prince of Egypt)
  7. You are the Song
  8. Don't Stop Believin'

Also, from MnM at CV and the old Clack House, some great pictures, used with permission.

i-QqQbnv5-M.jpg

i-2p5T6Bs-M.jpg

On 9/20/2024 at 6:15 AM, beanerknits said:

hi all, 

wonderful surprise i woke up to this morning !!

does anyone have any more info??  item is listed pre-order as CD and vinyl on amazon

Christmas Bells Are Ringing

❤️💚❤️💚 Who else noticed that the album cover was adapted from Clay in Green Shirt photo  on his new website ??? 💚❤️💚❤️

• Like 1