Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzger — haven’t heard yet.  However, he might be in the running for President in 2028.  If we have an election, that is.

Note on Clay’s repost:  I don’t think all 10 Governors attended in person.  I think I read somewhere that at least a few of them were going Zoom in.

I’m a little floored at Clay’s response.  I mean, I get it (because I have those concerns as well) but there’s no other alternative in my eyes.  

4 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I’m a little floored at Clay’s response.  I mean, I get it (because I have those concerns as well) but there’s no other alternative in my eyes.  

💯

I nominate Clay Aiken 😏

I'm always interested who is working behind the scenes with Clay.  In particular, since he was very excited to mention the producer, I had to look him up.  He was a stellar A&R man (for example, discovering Christina Agullera), but now produces more.  He produced Fantastia's Christmas album in 2017.

Ron Fair

The other guys:  Pat Coil, keyboard; Gary Novak, drums; Craig Nelson, bass; and Craig White, engineer (who only has a LinkedIn page).

• Thanks 1

One of the winners of the “Spend a day with Clay in the Studio” pictures just showed up on Clay’s Instagram story.  I know this woman, and that’s her Mom with her.  She’s super sweet, and also spends a lot of time volunteering with the National Inclusion Project.

IMG_0145.jpeg

ETA: Another behind the scenes picture.

IMG_0146.png

• Thanks 1

We're having crazy weather in my area.  Tornado warning just south of us, and now a severe thunderstorm warning.  This is not my idea of a fun evening.

Another Clay Instagram story.

post-787-0-50380000-1721095286.png

Ldyj,

Hope you survived  the crazy weather. Saw from this mornings reports about tornadoes, and widespread power outages.

After hurricane Beryl passed through here last week, some of my friends less than a mile away are still without power- going on 7 days . . Not fun when its 95+ every day. Even here, folks saying we've never had so much rain, and such an early start for hurricane season/

My freezer is full of their  food since I was lucky and didn't lose electricity this time;  keeping their perishables in my freezer. 

---Oh yes, just registered for Comedy Roast...

Beanerknits

• Like 1

Thanks for asking beaner!  We're fine, and didn't even lose power.  Many around us did, however, and I have a friend who lost several trees in their wooded area by this house.  I'm actually surprised we didn't lose power -- our electrical grid is awful, and a small wind will knock out our power.  I also hear that the northern part of the state, including Chicago, got hit pretty bad last night.

New Clay Instagram Story.  I really am surprised at how Clay turned away from Joe.

2024-07-16_15-38-04.png