Heath Ledger

claytonic

We, in Australia, woke up on Wednesday morning our time to the shocking news of the death of Heath Ledger due to an accidental overdose of sleeping medication.

We are all in shock here - imagine, he is just a little younger than Clay and now we will never see the best of what he had to show us. He may not have been a singer, but wow, he had the most magnificent tone to his 'talking' voice. And such a big, big talent on the big screen.

If you pray, please say a prayer for his family, especially his little girl. If you don't pray, please have good thoughts and send white healing light to them. It is a terrible tragedy for a little girl to lose her Daddy.

Thank you.

p.s. for those who don't know, Heath is from the beautiful city of Perth in Western Australia.

I am still shocked. What little I have heard about his personal life (and IMO even a little is too much, these days of such intrusive snooping!) seems to indicate he was just a really nice guy, staying mostly out of the spotlight.

I am inclined to think this was an unfortunate accident, and not ascribe it to "demons" or whatever.

I have seen the previews for the Batman movie, and it honestly looked to be the The Heath Ledger Movie with a special appearance by Batman - Heath's Joker character was something I was really looking forward to seeing.

Just last week I got an email telling me about a woman (actually I still think of her as a girl!) who I worked with for years, she had passed away at home, I doubt she was even 45 yet. It still seems so strange that people we know, or know about, just wink out like spent candles, and are gone forever.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I am still shocked. What little I have heard about his personal life (and IMO even a little is too much, these days of such intrusive snooping!) seems to indicate he was just a really nice guy, staying mostly out of the spotlight.

I am inclined to think this was an unfortunate accident, and not ascribe it to "demons" or whatever.

He was a very private person, he didn't like the celebrity aspect to his job, he just wanted to do his acting work and be with his loved ones away from the public glare. And who can blame him.

I don't believe his death was anything but accidental. He said in an interview that he wanted to live for as long as his daughter's life. He comes from a small family of just two parents and one sister.

Just so tragic to lose someone in the prime of his life.

Awww thats sooo sad. I do hope the media would simply respect the family and leave the why's alone.

I always loved him. I first saw him in 10 things I hate about you and he was perfect. That is one of my favorite teen movies.

every movie I saw of him was truly excellent. I was so sad to hear of his death. He was incredibly talented and I was sure would be one of the biggest stars of his generation. What a waste.

I am glad to hear he didn't live the stereotypical hollywood lifestyle. I always sensed that about him so was very shocked to hear of his death.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and his fans.

Thanks for sharing the link claytonic...its very sad.

You're welcome Ansamcw, I just saw this, BELOW it is very moving.

Michelle Williams Takes Ocean Plunge to Honor Heath

It is hard to not feel the tears when I think of Matilda and of course his family. His father is utterly devastated.