Nov. 25, Louisville, KY

Ansamcw

from CB:

talking about concert .. when asked jerome when clay was coming out..to the bues I think.could be meet and greet... Jerome told them to repeat after him.. Dont TOuch Him..

---

Venue seems to be telling people No Video....we'll see what happens when the show starts.

----

have reporter back now.. staircases all over the place..hard to find people she is looking for.. told lady with video.. NO VIDEO...went to talk to some one else and said no.. Venue rules.. has binocalurs for sock report.. no word on crowd size

---

HERE WE GO......OPENING CLAY MESSAGE!!

---

clay talking.. recording.. here we go..starts right now.. huge applause..

---

The music is starting.....I am covered with goose bumps....almost like I'm there!

---

musice started.. very soft and gentle..here he is.. OMG.. they see him.. crazy....big applause..the beat ..tapping my toes now.. love this...drums ..echohing ..throught out the venue.. children now must be prancing across the stage singing..the VOICE is here.. children walking around...of angesl..sounds wonderful.. strong.

---

I love this man.. blows me away with every note...rising upwards..holding note.. crowd yelling ...in anticiaption of his realese.. oh myyyyy...he is hawt tonight and right on the money.children gather around.,...this is wonderful... he just soaring every single time.. better and better.. nothing is impossible for clay.. think he loves outdoing himself..and raising the bar..whowww

---

From CB:

Merry Christmas to all who would dwell here, Merry Christmas to even just one....may the joy of the season surround you - Merry Christmas with love.....

---

head on the window .....remembering christams that way.....so many seasons ago...such sincere words and melody to kick butt.. his voice is golden..flowing with nuggets filled with silver..I am in awe .. merry christmas to all ..merry christmas ...hight notes then floats down softy to ease you and prepare you for the next one...just beautiful...

---

crowd quiet.. listing to every word every note .. bettcha every eye is on him ..watching him stroll across the stage.. spread those arms wide open...voice sounds well rested.. in perfect form.. storng and powerful...eases out to a fade...and the crowd applaudes..sound great

---

warm response to vignette.....people awwing and chuckling..very attentive

---

hello, hello, hello - it's the lovebirds.....we'll call you right back..

---

sorry had customer had to leave for a bit..back now.. into skit..audience laughing.phone ringing.. mail box full...music starting to ping in the background..working our way to Clay..

---

GIDDYUP, GIDDYUP...it's grand, just holdin your hand

---

music picking up ...getting louder..sleigh ride..voice pierces through the venue..happy clay.. he seems so to enjoy this...gitty up gitty up lets go.....my visuals are all coming in...seem to get lost in this...clay happily working the stage..playing to the crowd..and the cast...he sure is a professional....notes rising..sleigh bell jingling ...lovely weather for a sleigh together with you...........

---

From the CB:

right into jingle bells...my favorite...OMG>>>>>her rose that note up and up and up and held the heck out of it...top of the chiminey to the top of the wall...lordy lordy he is rockin...voice is amazing... rattleing my windows. lol... he is pouring it on...snappy finger clay...rockin his kneee swaying with the mucis...he is giving us all of him........crowd errupting in pleasure........held sleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forever..

back to the play.. picture clay overseeing it with pleasure and pride..smirking grin..moving his head back in forth ..like he is in awe of them..the man is wonderful...laughter ..in the audience..talking about her hubby .. picture of them together and the christmas party... .....maybe just one glass......they talked about oh this and that.....oh, it'll get you if you give it just a chance....

christmas waltz.. romance...so sultry.. grabs your heart..makes me want to cry.. when he sings this he is so passoniate.. breathtaking..so calming..voice is pure.. and true..softly whisphers.. if you had the chance..music fades away.. huge applause..back to skit...

Have yourself a merry little christmas, make the yuletide gay, from now on our troubles will be miles awaaayyyyyyy..

voice is smooth and perfect, a little melissma -

through the years, we all will be together, if the fates allow (they will)....

applause to hang a shiney star upon the highest bough...

3/4 time wishes you and yours....toooo...frosty window panes...santas on his way...time of year when the world falls inlove......dreams come true...what a dynamic voice..crowd applauding for something..mild applause...voice back with such power...dreams come true....loving this..either that was applause of static.. couldnt tell lol...weird sounds lol.. huge applause.. certainly hear that..

Ah came in second.....

This crowd is so responsive to vignettes, songs, dancers....great applause!!

You all who haven't seen this yet will find yourself laughing, even if you do know all the words!!!! huge applause and laughter for the second place guy..whatever lol..they are nuts... clay has to be laughing...look what happend to that clay aiken guy.. they are loving this.. huge major laughter...

silver bells...children laughing people happy...great song.. silver belllllllss silver bellllllllllls.. voice rising and falling.. ringaling..hear them sing.. soon it will be christmas day..just beautiful.. great reaction fromthe crowd

Per CV:

He didn't go home and came to Louisville directly from Chicago.

Took everyone to the movies and had the whole front section roped off for him. Hooped and hollered for Patricia when she was on the screen.

Some went bowling with him. He spent Thanksgiving with his former teacher. Local fans spoke to the teacher and got info directly from her.

From CH:

Cellcert intermission report:

Still using the black square box. Two people brought round boxes to give to Clay so we'll see if they're in use next time.

sunnydays thinks he's wearing boxer briefs.

CMH - still the same staging with the backups whispering in Clay's ear.

Socks have a grey? stripe.

StubHub M & G is on now....not at the last intermission.

Angela got a partial standing ovation during her song.

Baby growl during CMH.

Jerome took out somebody from the pit during the show. They don't know why........

Venue 85-90% full in their estimation. 10 rows in the back of the balcony (about 100 seats) are empty. Not great seats.

Crowd more responsive than in KC according to Whatever.

Lots of applause during the songs.

Whatever thinks the harmonies have improved since KC and that they've worked on them.

---

whatever was in KC and is there tonight and she reports that they seemed to have worked out the harmonies better than the first night without Jacob.

---

---

From CB:

...tiny tots with their eyes all aglow will find it hard to sleep tonight.....

his voice is lightly touches the notes....

---

darn customers.. santas on his way...very soft voice.. every mothers child...bring it on clay.. we can handle it..well maybe

.. well missed all lof that song..

but crowd loved it...

---back to skit...you bettcha..angela singing.. she does an amazing job on this.. cert doesnt give her justice..think I will just listen for a few minutes..

---

I miss you the most at christmas time.....

so many memeories tied up with this holiday for us all...

---

she sound great.. crowd loves it..

---

The Christmas Song was as smooth as velvet!

Angela sounded spectacular tonight! This scene really touched me when I saw it in Chicago. So sweet and nostalgic.

---

phone ringing.. leave a message.. nope notta gonna happen..gregory knocking.. some laughter.. any plans for christmas day.. give his lines.. as far as I can tell he has not messed up yet..good kid..crowd laughs..asking her to come to the christmas play to see him.. now about making cookies..time for Clay...Celebrate Me Home..

---

......home for the holidays.......totally surrounded in your circle oh my friends...please celebrate me home....

I love this song.......

---

...crowd applauds family returning home...

Clay's voice ringing out loud and clear......less from the backups maybe.......bringing in the song and the end of the 1st half....

---

yeah she burned it down with me in it.. thank God she forgave me..

this is wonderful.. please celeberate me home...soaring in all the right places..pleaseeeeeeeee..comon clay we need a growlls.. sound wonderful.. no growl that i could hear.. sobs now..voice is pure powerfull. hits floating voice..up and down.. crowd applauding.. loving it.. think I heard a minor growl...dead meat here.. whow...send me hooooooooome..give me a number pppplease celebrate me home.. he is out of this world..just blows me away ..quiet now.. skit talking...son there going to church program.. music picks up.. with a roar....please celberate me home......I am toast.. wonderful .. fading away fadingggggggggg fadinggggg.. crowd is whacko...huge huge applause

===

talking to certer now.. bothe girls have hair down tonight.. quiannia corn rolls...said she looks good...sock..dark brown .. one wide stripe up the side verticle..

---

INTERMISSION REPORT:

Someone is speechless.

Quiana and Angela are wearing their hair down - Angela's is in corn row braids, but Quiana's is all curls.

Socks - she thinks one vertical stripe.

CMH is definitely still the different version.

Probably shouldn't name the person, but at least on of our clack gatherers is supposedly taking video.

----

he is making some eye contact.. with the audience..hair..fine.. nothing more..calling someone else..

---

.....ah hah - one of the gals has a meet and greet tonight (lucky thing) and promises to call in afterwards...

everybody excited and happy with the show.....audience is really great tonight

---

said beautiful theater. picture posted in clayversity..

---

lower level completely full. cant see the balcony curtain blocking view

---

..still not sure about attendance - first floor seems full, but can't see into balcony very well

----

said he was pointing to some int he first row.. growl back..little not major...but never the less they are back..

---

sound totally awesome.. she is in awe...gorgeous voice..angela sounded fantastic.. sound in venue great.. having wonderful time.. enjoying him .. he came there straight from chicago..spent thanksgiving there.. went to see rent..and movies..took the whole crew with him.. first kpart roped off for his group.

---

confirmed he was there yesterday - took whole entourage to see Rent - he hooted and hollered when Patricia came on in the movie....went bowling today....spent thanksgiving with former teacher that had moved here...

cellcerter talked to that teacher and some local fans that confirmed..

they portioned off part of the theater for them to watch the movie

---

said clay did a lot of whooping and howling.. it was fantastic.. said I think went bowling afterwards..

---

mighty have been little triangles throught the white strips of the sock..very simple for him...

---

show about to start her shortly..still tryng to talk to as many as possible..muffled conversations amongst the claymates..

went to dinner with his old school teacher then bowling with the group

---

oops - no.....he went bowling with the teacher that he ate thanksgiving dinner with..... !!!

---

still no estimate of crowd side.. holds 2800-3000 floor about 75% full cant see balcony

---

....okay, now I can't remember if bowling was today or yesterday......maybe I should take some aspirin!

---

still taking about hooping and hallowing when patrica came on screen..said clay was having a blast..

---

...first notes play lightly in the background as the cast fills the church pews....

---

Okay, we're in Church now.

O Holy Night

no words

just purely beautiful

---

piano playing softly in background..OHN..taking a long time..it seems....long into to song..sounds like they are stalling....now hear voices of the actors..very quiet.. clay standing firm on stairs.. girls behind him.. can picture his head bowed.. ready to deliver..so quiet in venue right now..lights shining on him .....and the voice appears out of the air..oh holy night...

---

amazing.. his voice is soaring from note to note.. leaping with gentle bounds.. hits nighttttttttt devine..this song plays with your heart...vocal up and down...how beautiful.. how breathtaking..how inspiring..

---

Oh Holy Night....

exquisite........

---

oh nighttttttttttttt ..on your knee ..all I can say is whow...voice piercing thru the air.. bellowing out the power of perfecton....rippping open you heart..and putting it back together again .. all in an instant...gregorgy talking now..he is complete and utter control of my being...chills are raging thru me like millions of needles.. he is pouring it on..voice is tearing me apart...omg....this is absolutely beyond words.. tears of joy and happiness... end with change up...crowd is crazy...oh my my my

---

The First Noel

Voice just soft - with a hushed reverence.

Sounds really lovely.

Building now. Noel Noel Born is the kiiiiiiiiiiing of Iiiiiiiisrael.

---

Hubby just trooped downstairs mumbling and grumbling - high notes make the speaker blare....I've gotta be better and faster at adjusting the volume.....

The First Noel......noel, noel....born is the king of Iss-ri-ellllll..

beautiful as always

---

FN.. he owns this song too...can see his hands feathering the mic.. finger tips..gliding ever so softly and slowly..his heart is so into this..his faith shines..in every song but this one it glows..such passion ..such adorness ..such pleasure he shows.. noelllllllll.. born is the king of Israelllllllllll...beat of the music enhances his voice.. but the voice overtake the music and all I hear is his voice his power over me.. his remarkable and godgiven talent for us..and all man kind...he is rising and rising.. oh my oh my.. here it comes................cant handle much more.. he is beyond words.. holding nottttteeeeeeeeee..crowd is beside themselves..wonderful just amazing..

---

From CB:

The last THE LOOOOORRRRRRRD - was perfection!

---

joyful all yea nations....of the sky...hark the hearld angels sing.. christ is born in behtleham...awesome.. just awesome.. this is where I begin to really fall apart.. he gives us so much..voice is blasthing thru the speakers...just blasting.. chilling..riviting. and down right gorgeous...glory to the new born ...come all yea faithful..joyful and triumpht...oh come yea.....just no words for this man.. he is just a true amazement....voice rising and rising ....ready to explode with pure joy...the lordddddddddddddd.. the lordddddddddd...come all yea faithful.. voice soaring to the heavens...I cant type..come and behold him.. little change up there.. beautiful..sofl now..risiing rising rising rising risng...........holy crapol I am done....the lordddddddddddddd the lordddddddd

lorddddddddddddddddddddd.. OMG OMG OMG>. how can he do that ..they have to be on the feet amazing..

---

Emmanuel....his voice softly floats - stronger now

REJOICE, REJOICE, EMMANUEL.....

Have you watched his hands during this.....lightly touching and then not touching the mic stand.....

---

hold you breath everyone.. emanuel...his song. .his new creation ..his blessing.. rejoice.......rejoice..sounds out of this world..full control full passion ....rejoice .. unbelievable just unbelievable... so sinual...so passoniate.. love this guy...voice rising ..........I am in tears.. just tears..it just cant get any better than this.. it just cant.. lowers voice rejoice rejoice..whispering his heart out.. now bringing it back ...ending in such amazement...crowd errupting .. I mean errupting in sheer joy and happiness

---

MDYK.. complete silence inthe theater now.. clays vocals only .. music in the background.. this song shows who clay really is.. a man of god...a man of conviction .. a man full of love for all..taking a minute here to enjoy...

---

praise of the lamb...send shock waves thru you...make every bone in your body come to life..he sounds absolutely amazing.. he is really enjoying himself and giving us total clay...drifts awaaaaaaaaaay.. great applause...cant be a dry eye in the house tonight..

---

hear some yelling out we love you clay.skit continues.....now into... quianna song...what another wonder god created when he created her..

---

O Holy Night through Mary Did You know - what an amazing set of songs, and what a treat to hear him sing them again and again. Spine tingling!

They're doing the last skit. This is the part that had me in tears in Chicago. When Clay turns Beverly so she's looking at Tommy and encourages her to go show him some love and support - and then when Beverly puts her precious Christmas ornament in Tommy's backpack all while Quiana is singing her beautiful song and Clay is looking on - its just a killer.

---

From CB:

merry christmas lousivell...crowd is exploding going crazy.. .over powering his voice..spent thanksgiving here..spent places dont normally spend.. learned about this show..sometimes our family is our friends.. people we care about that arent relative..into band the cat.. felix

---

so blessed to have Willam pick up his albumn in the loby and pick up MCWL as well.. huge laughs...danny .. new poppa...cant make out what he is saying must be funny.. lot of laughter..into everyone.. crowd wild.. loud...cant hear..into quinna .. major applause...greogory saying hello to family has 15 seconds..he did it...his aunt from england...

---

Introducing local players....I love how Clay says "and, whatnot".....going on about their schedule.

Hard to understand him when crowd is loud...

---

into back stage. .and crew.. small laughter now..angie fisher part of the group too give her a round of applause..laughter..and applause.. now into DSIAFCD..

---

must download.. must download.......change up at end.. the creaming crows are crowing in Louisvelle... not return now.. this was amazing just absolute amazing.. just un speakable.. ....

---

Major WOOOOOS during the hug part from the audience...

here it comes....glory note.......

LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE.....

----

and the crowd errupts

got a feeling he is going to pour this one on...voice tearing thru the airways...man ...oh man.. dont save it all for christmas day.. find a way ....voice pouring out.. full power.. full force full control..............give love........hug warmer when your in it.. huge yelling.. you know why lol.. dont hold back.. and he isint...by body is shaking trembeling .. just viberating to his vocals .. his notes his...range...give a little love every day........holidays have coem and gone..voice rippignt thru.. huge notes.. huge vocals .. huge bouncing from note to note.. here we go...............................lord save my soul;.........................................OMG OMG OMG

---OMG...unbelievable....unbelievable.. crowd roaring.....

----

Good News now - sung with reverence by Clay...

audience will now be spellbound.....and, mesmerized by the hands......perfect ending for this beautiful concert....voice is gently filling them with love....

----

Good News... backup vocals.. harmonizing.. in perfection.. he stands head bowed..looks up to the heavens..gives God the blessing he blessed him with..and he opens his mouth and the glory flows with purity and good of man kind.. goood newwwwss.. whisphers good news through his lips ...falling off his tongue.. into the unknow..

---

post concert report:

They are all dead...he sounds so good!!!

they all look at particia during the line but he didn;t acknowledge it...

all the dancers fingers were pointed at him during the glory note...he started lookign at Quiana then whipped around to sing to angela...

The energy level and the songs were very strong....

it was good...it was very good.

not much banter but lots of eye contact and pointing at audience...looking at specific people...

Crowd went nuts because he was really into it on hug is warmer when you are in it.

---

another report said he sang to patricia

---

Flirty Clay - turned and looked at Patricia during the hug part of DSIAFCD....hehe....

---

all his passion all his glory .. shines in this song.. all his being .. the pure the innocent the love of a soul .. just explodes in bright shining notes.. good newwwwwwwwwwss.

crowd applauding quietly..softly..they are in heaven.. they like us have enter the zone of pure happiness.. break the bread pour the wine.. .heavenly devin good newww good newss.. and angel brings good news..clay you are our angel and you bring good new.. we are blessed .brings those notes to a place unknow.....truly blessed..have to stop girls..heart is breaking .. or just over whelmed..

---

The crowd ROARED.....I mean they ROARED their approval!

---

several standing ovations...after emmanuel, after DSIAFCD, after OHN

Gregory did a shut out to his relatives...

aomeone did shout Great Gregory after his parts.

Loved the cellcert from this concert. Clay was in great voice, the CH cellcerter was enthusuastic and the crowd was fantastic. I wish every concert could be this good.

I am, maybe needlessly, concerned about how he is really going full out with his voice. The concerts I am attending are just before Christmas and selfishly I want his voice to be just as great as it is now. Meanwhile I am very happy to be able to hear him almost on a daily basis. :D

Loved the cellcert from this concert. Clay was in great voice, the CH cellcerter was enthusuastic and the crowd was fantastic. I wish every concert could be this good.

I am, maybe needlessly, concerned about how he is really going full out with his voice. The concerts I am attending are just before Christmas and selfishly I want his voice to be just as great as it is now. Meanwhile I am very happy to be able to hear him almost on a daily basis. :D

I was concerned about it ever since Jacob left because I thought Clay was oversinging and seemed tired. But after tonight I think he is back on track on using proper technique and seem really relaxed in his singing. I alos think they fixed their sound mix and harmonies cos the girls didn't sound shrill or overpowering tonight. I think the only real fear here is if he gets sick. But remember he got sick during JBT...he suppose to have lost his voice in Canada...but he was still vocally great...not perfect but he did a great job. He was just a bit less energetic but he made up for it in snark. I do believe JBT would be more of a strain for his voice since he was doing so many different sounds that calls for more tensing of his muscles...plus he sang some of his most difficult songs...solitaire and BOTW. In JNT2005 the second half may be full of show stoppers but these songs when sung with the right technique shouldn't hurt his chords.