#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

I am rather disappointed they narrowed the choice to 4 letters - I was thinking up words and trying to get a title to go with it - Like ALPACA = Always Love Pets, Always, Clay Aiken.

Edited by playbiller

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

:club0:

:bier: :bier:

except for not being able to join his contests Clay loves us cos he gave us supersekrit coded message on Canada Day....

Well if he blogs on JULY 4th then he loves US too... :D

HEE...he aslo didn't want me to go into the worrywart car so now we have some news...

There is actually a CD coming out...YAY

It has a 4 word name...YAY

Contest ends July 12th...which means we will getting the album name near that time...which means it will be announced near that time...YAY

The CD is priced at 19.95...could it be a dual disc ....YAY

July 12th fits the Sept 19 launch date scenario...YAY

So hopefully we get a single soon...

canada_flag.gifHAPPY CANADA DAY! canada_flag.gif

In honour of Canada Day, a youtube link to Stump the Band from Toronto, with Clay singing "O Canada"

=============================

Eh, it's too early in the morning for me to be able to figure out the OFC contest, so I'll have to give that a miss, I think.

But YEAH for some movement on the CD news (It exists, it exists!), and good luck to all who enter the :dancingbanana: contest.

OFC contest - I wish I could edit video - I would link to Clay saying It is pitiful.

What is reallyt freaky is that, because of the way contests are run, you can enter if you are not a member. But you have to be a member to see how to enter. SOme members have posted how to enter o their boards. They are violating the rules and taking member only information and posting it for the public.

Now I haveto sit down for a minute, my head is spiining a little.

I don't really speak fluent Southern (waved to georgiaclay), but I'm rooting for the album to be titled:

Clay

Loves

All

Y'All

:rolleyes: No, I haven't been drinking - why do you ask? :trink3:

===============================

On a completely off-topic note - I'm finding Kelly C's new concert wear to be a trifle bit screery. :o (Click on the Gallery link from this review.) Does Kelly have so much faith in her "stylist" that she never looks in the mirror or at a picture of herself?

HAPPY CANADA DAY. I hope all our friends to the north have a great day.

:polon::polon:

:me0: :ole0:

Hope everyone of yous (seeing I am trying to be a yankee, but I am not succeeding very well, LOL) has a wonderful, wonderful holiday. Hope we get a blog from the lost "angel" for the 4th of July. May be is not so lost after all, just hiding from us at FCA.

G

I have absolutely no Clay content, but I did come across a youtube link in a blog I wanted to share.

A slightly freaky, hauntingly beautiful, like nothing you've ever seen before piece of performance art from London.

I don't really speak fluent Southern (waved to georgiaclay), but I'm rooting for the album to be titled:

Clay

Loves

All

Y'All

Ok bottlecap...a brainsharing moment here...I just popped in today after an early softball game---Carrie's team lost so we're done now for the tournament (Carrie (and 2 others) played great, but not enough of her teammates did! :P ) and I saw your idea for the CD title

C

L

A

Y

:o Last night (I went back and checked to see exactly when I did this) at 7:19 pm I posted the very same idea on EAYOR! And I SWEAR I didn't see yours first! :unsure::ph34r:

How many others, do you think, will submit that? :lol:

Edited by muskifest

Couchie, you didn't read my post!

I posted the very same idea on EAYOR!
I'd writtent the very same thing! Clay Loves All Y'all!

And I just read on CH where EEYORE suggested CAGC! Clay Aiken Gets Covers! Hee......or some other interpretation.

I'd actually already entertained something like

Clay's

Beautiful

Humongous

C......overs B)

In tribute to Amelia in Just Buddies, of course... :lol:

:nana: for reports that Clay and Ruben are together in the audience of tonight's Kelly Clarkson concert in Raleigh!

:club0:

Sounds like there is a good possibility that there will likely be at least fan pictures of Clay. Is it too much to hope for that he might show up in the local news coverage too? eeeeeee's at the possibility!

:04: :ura: :trink4: :00000441:

Well at least that gives me something to smile about tonight. I have had a horrible, horrible day at the horsespistol (hospital for ya'll that don't know georgialatin) LOL.

Hope there are lots of pictures (or at least one or two) to eye ball at.

Everybody have a happy 4th of July. Don't eat, drink or celebrate to hard and stay away from those sparklers and bottle rockets (LOL). Don't want no "mates" to go up in flames.

Again, Happy 4th of July.

G

Well, this is a safe board for Cluben-ing, right? When I bought the What the World needs now, I played the Cluben-rick version over the whole group one. Hehe. They all sounded good together. Rickey graduated college this May and is looking for a job now, he could have been there.

Hee. This was going to be an early night for me. Now I have to decide if it's worthwhile to wait up for potential new Clack (you'd think somebody would have sent in a least a cameraphone picture already - geez), or get up a little early tomorrow and check then. It's almost as much fun as a real cellcert!

So, seeing your pal in concert would make a good blog entry, wouldn't it Clay? [Hint, Hint, Hint]

playbiller, I wonder if the fact that both Clay and Ruben are there to see Kelly might be good promo for all three of them. I checked the Wire Images and Getty sites, and it looks like there was only coverage of Kelly's opening concert, and none since. It seems like a picture of all three of the former AI'ers there together might be newsworthy.

Muski: i did read, I did. I thought you just meant you had the same acronym.

but anyway, great minds think alike.

I love the way Clay dresses. He seriously cracks me up. On anybody else I'd be crying foul..but it's just so Clay... what's not to love.

Why yes, I am up at 5:15am to see a freakin' picture. :blink:

Anyway, we've see that frankenshirt before - from a JBT M&G:

th_heesmall.jpg

clickable

Off to read elsewhere to get the full scoop. Later, peeps.

================================

eta: 5:20am is later.

Clay is No. 5 on Entertainment Tonight's All American Stars poll. More Clack possibilities?

Edited by bottlecap

Ansa, the thumbnail doesn't work.

I think the sleeves are not a separate shirt - so it is not 3 layers, but two or one.

UGH...I works on IE but not on Firefox....

I can fix it and add some more pics....

Now for the post that I intended to be my first this morning (Hee!):

--------------------------------------------------------------

usa_flag.gif HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! usa_flag.gif

Family, festivities, fireworks, and frightened pets. What more could you ask for?

fireworks4.giffireworks4.gif

Yeah for a new sighting of this guy!

cap4th.jpg

[Thanks to Ansa for the screencap from here.]

HAPPY July 4th

Happy Birthday

Muskifest and Cameocat

:04: :04: :partytime::partytime::partytime:

claykelly.jpg

Some tidbits posted on the CH:

Posted by Cats4Clay at CV:

Quote:

Okay, folks, I may have my very first, official, new Clay item to contribute to the conversation. I was also at Kelly's concert tonight with my wonderful son, and we had a very nice and talkative security guard standing by our section, and he told us that he had heard a rumor that Clay Aiken might be a surprise guest singer tonight, but to not hold him to it, because this was only a rumor. We all know that did not happen, and I honestly took it with a grain of salt, anyway, but then he started talking again, and he said what he did know for a fact, because he saw it with his own eyes, was that Clay dropped Kelly off at the venue this afternoon. I also heard this same thing from two different security officers throughout the night, so I would pretty much think that this is true. When word was getting around that Ruben was in the building (Clay hadn't made his way to his seat yet), two girls behind us said that they were just entering a restaurant in Raleigh last night (sorry I can't remember the name), and that as soon as they got there their waitress asked them did they see Clay, Kelly and Ruben just leave. The waitress said Clay loved to eat there, and he took the two of them out to eat last night. I hate like crazy that I was on the total opposite side of Clay tonight (we were in almost identical seats, just in opposite sections), at least I knew I was breathing the same hot, sweaty air as he was, and that he was doing fine and enjoying a night out with friends. I love seeing his smiling face in that picture, and I'm glad that he was there tonight to support his friend.

More pics

Claycropped.jpg

100_0489.jpg

100_0490.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

Happy birthday cameocat and the mostest with smuttiest, muskifest!

:00003653: :ole0:

God, I love that man -- long sleeves to a concert at the beginning of July. He just looks so...so....GUY in those pictures. And so very, very cute too.

I'm glad he was there with Ruben, and that everyone was cool with the attention for all parties. Clay seemed to enjoy it, Ruben seems to have accepted it (and I am happy that people were noticing him and asking for his autograph too), and that everyone had a rockin' good time. The Cluben lives!

Happy Fourth of July everyone! And stay safe, no matter what you do.