All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

June 20

It should be against FAA regulations to talk politics to your unwitting seat companion on flights! Poor woman behind me being preached to.

June 28

Don't miss what'll likely be my only public performance of 2015. Get ur tickets to the Champions Gala b4 theyre gone! http://t.co/5jaIgB6HpF/s/lquz

CarolineEpperson tweeted back to Clay:

@clayaiken Leaving us hanging like this with no further explanation just isn't fair Clay. Does this mean not singing or something else?

Clay's reply:

@Rose2500olco @CarolynEpperson I haven't left ANYONE in the dark. I have told you everything I know. Period.

June 29

Singing at this years Champions Gala. May be the only chance to see me sing in public in 2015. Don't miss it. j.mp/1eR4QeZ
Another major Supreme Court victory! (and it's not what you think!) clayaiken.com/blog/supremeco…
The true test of a leader is how he responds under pressure. Let's see how he responds! NBC: Done With Donald Trump deadline.com/2015/06/nbc-do…

June 30

Who wants to buy me this #xc90 ? ;-) I Totally know what I want my next car to be! @volvocarsus #inlove pic.twitter.com/q5HHicEHd9

CIxlhQtWsAAiiuH_zps0tmvspyd.jpg

CarolSpamalot14 replied:

@clayaiken @volvocarsus What color do you want?

Clay's reply:

@CarolSpamalot14 @volvocarsus You getting me one? Ha ha

July 1

Retweet from Arsenio Hall:

Now I don't feel so good about winning Celeb Apprentice @nbctv. It's like winning a dog show, judged by Michael Vick! pic.twitter.com/ZGKSMx2Aim

MayKelly replied to this:

@ArsenioHall @clayaiken @nbctv That's kind of ungrateful and mean.

Clay's reply:

@MayKelly @ArsenioHall @nbctv I thought it was hilarious!

July 6

We need to celebrate the MANY a people who work hard to make an album! Show the Album Credits on Apple Music! petitions.moveon.org/s/cbEsNc @MoveOn
LIVE on #Periscope: #amtraking with a marginally better signal periscope.tv/w/aGqQ6TE5OTYx…

The first Periscope was a "non-starter," but the second one was a treasure trove of information. He, Benji and Parker were on the train from NC to NYC. Clay talked about incentives for people going to the Gala, talked about seeing "Jurrasic World" and "Inside Out," and sang a snippet of "Always and Forever." Parker was watching "The Lego Move"; Clay wouldn't let Parker's face be seen, but we got to hear Parker say "hi" to everyone, and saw that Parker was wearing a "Clay for NC" sticker on his shirt!

Stay tuned. We'll try to #periscope more this afternoon.

July 8

Watched @LindseyGrahamSC speak at @AtlanticCouncil today He's the reasonable and authentic Repub candidate that Dems should be worried about
Oh please, sweet Jesus! Please! -- Trump leads GOP field in North Carolina thehill.com/blogs/ballot-b…

July 12

Clay and Ken Arpino (one of his castmates in "Joseph" from Maine a few years ago) did a casual one here, with Clay instructing Ken about Periscope. This one ended with Parker arriving back, saying that "it's dinner time!"

LIVE on #Periscope: What you all really and truly want to see on this lazy and comfortable Sunday evening. periscope.tv/w/aHLZkDE5OTYx…

Ken's still there. Clay and he are going out tonight, and Clay can't find his toenail clippers (he wants to wear sandals)! So -- he clips them with a pair of scissors! Yuck!

July 15

@VoteHillary16 (not Ms. Clinton's official account) tweeted:

Clay replied:

@VoteHillary2016 i don't believe this is accurate.

July 17

A group called RedNationRising tweeted this:

#Gaystapo Advocate Accosted Texas Gov Abbott At Airport! breitbart.com/texas/2015/07/… #RedNationRising

Someone with the twitter handle @monkwatch replied:

Clay's response:

@monkwatch Your obsession with me is flattering. I love you too!!! 2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png

HUGE mistake by @huffingtonpost regarding @realdonaldtrump. So much for journalistic integrity. #dobetter http://t.co/Iw6MPcxrwX/s/UG04

corollafan tweeted back to Clay:

@clayaiken @HuffingtonPost Everyone who has actually met him or worked with him personally defends him. That says a lot about his character.

Clay replied:

@carollafan True! I don't often agree with @realDonaldTrump politically, but as a man he has always been respectful and kind to me.

Retweet from ncpublicschools

In selected schools & grades, the DPI will study a new way to assess students: w/ 4 shorter tests throughout the year ow.ly/PysSX

July 23

I know it upsets a lot of Dems to hear that I respect @SenatorBurr. Well...know this @ThomTillis is a damn disgrace. huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/22/rep…
I look fifty years older, but @CarmenRasmusen looks as young and beautiful as ever! pic.twitter.com/Tmt2aW0IwU

CKpa_BOUMAA6RX1_zpsyxsfltnm.jpg