All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

November 26

What are you thankful for this #thanksgiving ? May your day be filled with those you love most. #HappyThanksgiving
The cast of #TheWizLive turned it OUT on #MacysParade - Lord help them when they have to do all that dancing and sing live too!

December 2

This is getting ridiculous. No... it's past that point. ktla.com/2015/12/02/aut…
Taking bets: Who will be the first #GOP candidate to skirt the issue of #gun control when addressing today's #massshooting in California?
Official in CA "don't know if it's a terrorist incident" 14 dead in a mass shooting=TERRORISM! Why does it matter what religion they were?

December 12

.@allegiancebway has a message our nation needs to hear desperately. So proud of my pal @GeorgeTakei for telling it! http://twitter.com/c...8852224/photo/1

CWCc9GLUwAEaUFf_zpsmixqx44s.jpg

December 13

That awkward time you think... "I have have clippers. I can groom this dog by myself" ... You can't

December 21

Man! If only @IAmSteveHarvey had been the announcer for #AmericanIdol back in 2003. I could have won! #missuniverse
Man! If only #missuniverse host @IAmSteveHarvey had been the host for #CelebApprentice back in 2012. I could have won!
Man! If only #missuniverse host @IAmSteveHarvey had been counting the votes for the NC-2 Congressional race back in 2014. I could have won!
Need #missuniverse jokes!? Need @IAmSteveHarvey screw up jokes? Need @clayaiken loses everything jokes?? I got em all!! 1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png
.@IAmSteveHarvey can I get u hosting every competition I ever enter! I would have won #AmericanIdol #CelebApprentice & a seat in Congress!

December 26

Don't panic... Just a SLIGHT schedule change. January 4th web concert will be moved to 9PM EST instead of 8PM EST. Still January 4th.

Kristen Chenowith tweeted:

On plane: hearing dogs in distress and in the luggage area below makes me sad. I know it's how it is tho.

Clay's reply:

@KChenoweth You do!? They've made you fly in the luggage area!? You're way to classy for that!! 1f60b.3b5f165624.png Happy New Year, Cheno!

CXLRol4VAAAPuFe_zpsmfoaw3cs.jpg

January 6

Watching @americanidol for the first time in a decade. You never know what you've got til it's gone. #idolpremiere
Well... now I know why the ratings are down
Oh good Lord... those boring ass responses from the judges!? Where is Simon when you need him!? That guy need a hook to pull him off stage.
It's VERY clear now that @SimonCowell was the reason @AmericanIdol was a hit. I've watched root canals more entertaining than these judges
Leave it to the contestants from #Raleigh NC to totally make tonight's show worth watching!!
Now that #Raleigh has shown out and these judges have put me to sleep! I'm changing over to watch my girl @tyrabanks on @black_ishabc
When your favorite team that you've cheered for for years happens to play a shitty game, you're absolutely allowed to be upset about it.
We're all more critical of the things we care about most.
When you really love something you only want the best for it, and you have high expectations from those you know are capable of it.

January 21

Cute Twitter exchange:

Joel Sanchez ‏@kevinchiladaq

When I was 4, I turned down an audition that we flew out to California for because I didn't want to say that I loved hot wheels.

Purely by coincidence, walking down Hollywood boulevard later that day. We came across the set for a Clay Aiken music video

He chose me to be in his video without even knowing I was an actor. He hung out with us for a while on set and in between shots

And that's the story of how me and my mom had our 3 seconds of fame with @clayaiken

https://twitter.com/kevinchiladaq

CZQxuubWkAAc7h3.jpg.07c0f0209dfe969ee3b30fb194689103_zpsyuwrnwhb.jpg

Clay replied:

@kevinchiladaq You make me feel so old! Ha ha. But you're great in the video and I'm so glad you were a part of it!

January 30

CZ-w-PLUkAA2d5h_zpsy7vmw9m5.jpg

Hey everybody... VOTE (up to 35 times!) for our talented friend, @qparler …arlestoncitypaper.secondstreetapp.com/l/Best-of-Char… Seriously! You KNOW she should win this!
Shoutout to @sidnugget who's been so patient & gracious abt helping get my Insta name. It's a long process. She's been really classy abt it.

Retweet from CNN Politics:

.@clayaiken on @realDonaldTrump: "He knows how to play the room" cnnpolitics.com cnn.it/1m24chn
No 1 ever accused @qparler of reading well. #newmexicopassport - u must register & can only vote 1 …arlestoncitypaper.secondstreetapp.com/l/Best-of-Char… Please do though!

January 31

Wow! @jdickerson certainly knows how to ask tough and directed questions while still being so likable. He's a blonde Tim Russert! Thanks CBS
Some1 oughta tell @marcorubio that when, all of the sudden, u start bringing #God up in every interview when u haven't b4, no one buys it.
I really wanted to be able to talk smack about this #GreaseLive on @fox but man they are really doing an incredible job! Really well done!
Of course, as soon as I tweet that someone would go and screw up the mics. Come on #GreaseLive - but still really impressed
The amount of respect I have for @VanessaHudgens for the way she is bringing it tonight, despite her circumstances, is IMMENSE. That's a pro
And this right here is the difference between broadcasting live performances from LA vs NYC #GreaseLive
Thomas Kail deserves 2 Emmys for #GreaseLive tonight... one for direction and then another one for direction, just because it was that good!