All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

July 31

Jimmy Carter Blasts U.S. 'Political Bribery' huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/31/jim…

Retweet from jeremysthompson:

Watching @ESQTV's #RunnerUp w/ @clayaiken and he was the better candidate. Haven't seen that passion in many in Congress. Way to go man.

August 2

SammyFucknFenny tweeted about Clay's comments on Trump running for President:

@billboard @clayaiken @realDonaldTrump no one gives a fuck what you think Clay Aiken!

Clay's reply:

@SammyFucknFenty @billboard @realDonaldTrump and yet here you are spending your time reading the article and tweeting. Thanks!!

JessWilliams130 tweeted:

jessica_renee13Best moment of the day? Seeing Clay Aiken, it was like my inner 7 year old was coming out. ����.

2015-08-02_1906_zpsmwlod3pi.png

Clay's reply:

@JessWilliams130 hope you had a great time today.

Retweet from Michael Ormond, musical director for American Idol:

I found my buddy Clay Aiken and now we will judge people together. In the best way. #idolauditionsinstagram.com/p/55Fj7AwGfU/

Idol_Auditons_10_zpshb5dasv8.jpg

Megan_Masters tweeted:

@clayaiken If @realDonaldTrump asked you to run as his VP would you? I've never been a fan of the 2 party system. Thinking outside the box.

Clay's reply:

@Megan_Masters absolutely not

August 3

The blog Jezebel tweeted:

Clay Aiken thinks we should give Donald Trump a shot bit.ly/1IeG6qG

Clay replied:

@Jezebel I never said he had good ideas. I said he shouldn't be discounted. Two VERY different statements. VERY.
Hanging and talking with @JohnFugelsang this afternoon on @SXMInsight #tunein

August 6

Fox anchors being nice and starting each candidate off with the question they were most prepared for!
Is it true and unbiased journalistic integrity to describe someone as "an illegal" ?
Did Ben Carson leave?
Is anyone else just waiting for them to ask Trump another question? #Trumpand9otherguys

August 10

Heartbreakingly accurate. -- For Black College Students, Acting Like A College Student Can Be A Death Sentence huffingtonpost.com/2015/08/09/bla…

Lots of foil in his hair. Jamie was with him, coloring his hair. Said he's going to be doing more Idol auditions this Saturday!

This Periscope basically announced that he was going to try Facebook live streaming.

August 11

No one will vote for someone who already announced they'll quit. But WOW I love his ideas about elections and voting. huffingtonpost.com/2015/08/10/lar…

Clay was driving, heading into what looked to be a nasty storm.

Bought a car & paid for it. It's sitting on lot and I'm not allowed to take it b/c @volvocarsus can't get its shit together. #dobettervolvo

August 12

Retweet from RIFAN23:

@clayaiken @volvocarsus Volvo--great cars, but they need to get their act together and deliver the car. #dobettervolvo
Day THREE of being held hostage by @volvocarsus #totallyunacceptable

dmcmm replied to Clay's tweet:

@clayaiken @volvocarsus Get your$back & buy from a reputable dealer! I'm sure BMW, MBZ, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti would take care of you!!

Clay's reply:

@dmcmm The dealer is not the problem. @volvocarsus is.

http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/Clay%20Tweet%20Photos%20beginning%20Jan%2026%202012/PKFCTzc2rfB9rlWc_zpsn8mjzbrm.mp4

August 20

May have just eaten entire brick of Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve! #itssogood Thanx @kraftfoods 4 my impending bowel obstruction #wellworthit
I had a Carter/Mondale pin that I wore even in 1996. Meeting Pres. Carter in 2004 remains a high point in my life. My prayers are with him.

August 26

Such a tragedy in VA today. 1f494.8cc981da60.png Of course, @hardball and @hardball_chris will be making that story the priority today. I'll go another time.

jessiedarlin tweeted:

Photoshop project I did in high school, circa 2004-2005? @clayaiken #claymateforever pic.twitter.com/LhXcZxOgCH

CNYT3ILVAAAiGuJ_zps5enlvujv.jpg

Clay's reply:

@jessiiedarlin we look good together! 1f609.bba9c20e16.png

And she replied:

@clayaiken 1f609.bba9c20e16.png you right

____

eacookie tweeted:

Was asked who would I stand in line for an hour to meet? @Lil_Eazy_Ana_42 and @clayaiken does that make me bipolar or awesome? #awesome

Clay replied:

@eaCookie awesome for sure. 1f609.bba9c20e16.png