All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

February 29

Congrats to my friends at @WRAL on the switch, today, to @nbc and @NBCNews ! A big win for both!

Congrats to my friends at @WNCN on today's switch to @CBSNews . Home to my favorites - @CBSThisMorning and @FaceTheNation with @jdickerson

March 1

Talking with @MichaelSkolnik and the illustrious @BrookeBCNN today at 2:15p on @CNN. Tune in! #SuperTuesday #PoliticalSuperBowl

My childhood crush @moonfrye, Punky Brewster, retweeted my tweet about "her" (really Ashley Biden) and @JoeBiden #DayMade

CNN with Brooke Baldwin #cnn #newyork #politics #supertuesday @ Time Warner Centre, Columbus Circle instagram.com/p/BCbAUVwy8Ge/

2016-03-01_1326_zpsugjljnm5.png

Ok. Now my day ... No.... WEEK is OFFICIALLY made! Finally got to meet @donnabrazile at @CNN today! #excited #fanboy pic.twitter.com/Rh6exDmC9l

CcfrIhHW4AAnx4g_zpsrgv5u7fl.jpg

Yo @tedcruz How you gonna call it "Obama's TARP Wall Street bailout" when we all know that it was Bush who enacted that? #smdh #AnotherLie

March 3

Why would any1 think that Romney getting n the race makes a difference? Trump voter dislike him. Cruz voters don't think he's cons enough.

I've missed your quiet simplicity. #nc #raleigh #raleighnc #home #northcarolina @ Raleigh-Durham… instagram.com/p/BCgQFViS8H0/

2016-03-03_1417_zpsl3o3hr1j.png

"As Parler has demonstrated time and again, she's easily Charleston's best event entertainer" -Charleston City Paper m.charlestoncitypaper.com/Eat/archives/2…
Let's do this! #GOPdebate

Did @realDonaldTrump just talk about his penis??? Is this an American Presidential candidate??????? #GOPdebate #WTF

Did a US presidential candidate just reference the size of his penis in a nationally televised debate? #GOPDebate
There's not any point in talking about real policy issues, is there? Let's put a ring around the stage & throw some oil up there. #GOPdebate

Finally! ...These are the important issues that Americans should be basing their votes on. #SMDH #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/SHiBNcGpBw

Hey @tedcruz, will your #TaxPostcard use the same format as the voter intimidation warnings you sent in Iowa? #GOPDebate
No sir, Mr. Trump. Don't worry. "Politician" is not what we consider you. I promise! #GOPDebate

March 3 Cont.

CcrAtxlVIAAaGQG_zpsx4cnvoxc.jpg

Retweet from Daily Dot Politics:

Why dropping acid at the #GOPDebate is a bad idea. #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/u9KZsk5j2H

These Rubio and Cruz attacks on @realDonaldTrump aint gonna hurt him. They always just embolden his voters. #GOPDebate Learn, people!

Retweet from America Now Radio:

What do you think Ben Carson is doing right now? #GOPDebate
Finally, we're talking about cupcakes! #GOPdebate
OK. @tedcruz is just being sort of a jackass now. All this "breathe. breathe." crap he's throwing at Trump is sort condescending #GOPDebate

Retweet from @laurenduca:

The scariest thing about the #GOPDebate working to take down Trump is that their criticisms are the few things that make him less Satan-y
.@realDonaldTrump your answer should have been "“I will support the person who earns the most delegates in the primary and caucus process”

March 5

Let's do this, people! #2016 #primary #america #democrat #equality #hillaryclinton… instagram.com/p/BCkmS0cy8J1/

2016-03-05_0834_zps9bjim5v5.png

It's official. @UPS is absolutely worthless and I can not wait until Monday to cancel my account. @FedEx here I come!

March 7

@UPSHelp no. I am DONE! Inept.

Retweet from Ruben Studdard:

Lord please help me not watch every episode of House Of Cards!! One a week Ruben one a Week. Ok who am I fooling. I'll watch at least 2 now!

Beware folks. @UPS will open your packages.

Never in my life would have guessed I would miss Trent Lott #SCOTUS #Obama #Senate #Scalia politi.co/1p2l8WR pic.twitter.com/CvrUZDF6xI

March 8

Seriously, though. WTH?? m.huffpost.com/us/entry/why-i…

Back with @BrookeBCNN at 2pm. #SuperTuesday 2 #CNN #trump #Clinton #sanders #2016

Why in the Hell is Clay Aiken on CNN? clayaiken.com/blog/2016/3/8/…

The last one takes us to a link to the article through his webpage.

March 11

Just finished #DowntonAbbey & not ashamed of my tears. #JulianFellowes is a genius. I hope ‭@nbc‬ lets him make #TheGildedAge exactly his way.

I bet #Trump planned that whole #Chicago mess just to preempt the @JohnKasich town hall on @MSNBC ??

March 12

I really wish these folks in ‭@realDonaldTrump‬'s #SilentMajority would go about living up to their name! #Silent #cantweallgetalong

First the #NancyReagan faux pas. Now this BS about @BernieSanders Im not trying to be funny. Has anyone checked @HillaryClinton for dementia

@jamrockstar replied to Clay's tweet:

@clayaiken dementia is not a punchline. be better than this please.

Clay's reply:

@jamrockstar there was no joke there

@AABB_ replied to Clay's tweet:

@clayaiken @BernieSanders @HillaryClinton Wow, that's really low. Very disappointed. Lost a fan.

Clay's reply:

@AABB_ I'm pretty sure I've lost you six times. See ya tomorrow.

March 14

#LearnFromTheBern - Ready for Hillary. Voting for Bernie. huffingtonpost.com/clay-aiken/rea… via @HuffPostPol

Retweet from @lancegould, Executive Special Projects Editor at the Huffinton Post:

.@clayaiken: Ready for Hillary. Voting for Bernie. huffingtonpost.com/clay-aiken/rea… via @HuffPostPol

On #CNN with the great @donnabrazile & #Tarheel fan @BrookeBCNN at 3pm.

Sporting a little #Carolina blue on cnn with @BrookeBCNN today. Getting ready for the… instagram.com/p/BC8bce0S8PK/

March 15

Laughing at ‪#‎Trump‬ folks who r "throwing out" my albums bc I dont support him. If ur a str8 dude over 30, ur not fooling any1. U never had 1

Retweet from zoowhisperer:

@clayaiken I'm str8 & over 30 & I listen to your music while I'm helping to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain. We don't have to see eye to eye, friend

DiamondandSilk tweeted:

When I see @clayaiken going along with people that chooses 2 take away @realDonaldTrump first amendment right, One word: Disgusted!

Clay's reply:

My #Raleigh ladies! I❤️U & I support ur 1st amend right for your freedom of speech to be grammatically incorrect! ?

Man it's difficult to watch @marcorubio make this speech. I'm hurting for him actually. He's smiling thru it.

What kind of douche do u have 2 b 2 shout @marcorubio at his concession speech? He congratulates #Trump & a Trump jackass still heckles him?

monkwatch tweeted:

@clayaiken @marcorubio exactly #ChooseCruz

Clay's reply:

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far! ? But you go for it yourself. ?

"I endeavored over the last 11 months" - We see where this is headed. #anotheronebitesthedust

March 15 cont:

jawgordy tweeted:

@clayaiken be nice

Clay replied:

@jawgordy That wasn't mean. I'm hurting for the guy now. He's losing with class.

Spending the evening with my friends @ajam beginning at 9:30pm. Tune in.

Okay. There goes any argument @realDonaldTrump wants to make about his supporters not protesting. Second time tonight. #tacky.

Spending NC primary night with my friends at Al Jazeera America. I'm gonna miss these folks.… instagram.com/p/BC_tIGky8Me/

March 16

.@POTUS forcing the GOP's hand w/ this nomination. So moderate and qualified. No explanation at all other than politics to not confirm him.

TBH, I would have wished 4 a more liberal nom. But thats exactly why @POTUS #SCOTUS nom of #bipartisan Garland shld b confirmed by @GOP ASAP

TBH, I would have wished for a more #liberal #scotus appointee, but #obama it #fair and… instagram.com/p/BDBPHyLS8Jx/

2016-03-16_1043_zpsr0bt9hum.png

Senator Mitch McConnell, Majority Leader of the Senate, tweeted:

The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on the #SCOTUSnominee. So let’s give them a voice. pic.twitter.com/8KyGZTuqoo

Clay's reply:

I'm pretty sure the people did use our voice. Overwhelmingly, in 2008 & 2012. #DoYourJob

March 16 cont:

.@SenateMajLdr would rather a nom from #Clinton or #Trump than moderate from @POTUS. Hillary shld scare the GOP. Trump shld SCARE us ALL.

Sweet merciful Lord, save us. #Trump #NeverTrump #Drumpf @Morning_Joe pic.twitter.com/Jv0OcrbjRu

th_12327477_625259794297084_1086437931_n

Retweet from America Now Radio:

Fun guests today! @clayaiken to talk #NeverTrump - @MeghanMcCain will also talk to @AG_Conservative and @Massawyrm

March 20

Hey @GrahamBlog I disagree with you on most policy, but man you're a classy guy & I respect you. Loved you on @FaceTheNation this AM

March 24

Hey @GrahamBlog can I be your friend? How come no one is praising you for being so honest? politi.co/1WKWCVy pic.twitter.com/iMCyoMhy8h

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/2016%20Clay%20Tweet%20Photos/CeUh_0oWIAA8-hT_zpsk8idrchu.jpg[/IMG]

BradmanTV tweeted:

I may not agree with @clayaiken, but he knows @HillaryClinton is a problem.

Clay's reply:

No sir! @HillaryClinton is NOT a problem! If anything she's too moderate. But I look forward to her being president!

.@PatMcCroryNC and the #NCGOP say they care abt business in NC, but their actions are abhorrent to the biz community huff.to/1Zx12kG

JayShef tweeted:

@PatMcCroryNC It's now the law for me to share a restroom with your wife. #HB2 #trans #NorthCarolina #shameonNC pic.twitter.com/4b4OdmfmeN

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/2016%20Clay%20Tweet%20Photos/CeSJb5VWAAAP7Yt_zpsnz8orbnu.jpg[/IMG]

Clay retweeted and added:

This is everything!

Even conservative sites like @BoldGlobalMedia agree that #HB2 is a disaster for #northcarolina Shame @PatMcCroryNC bold.global/david-grasso/2…

March 25

First Broadway musical. #matildathemusical #broadway #broadwaymusical #nyc #newyork @ Matilda at… instagram.com/p/BDYPKVgy8JA/

2016-03-25_0918_zpsgiyfcipj.png

Im as pissed abt #HB2 in NC as anyone. But the number of people who are indignant abt it, yet who didn't even vote in 2014 is more sickening