# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

So who moves into a new apartment at midnight?  New neighbours moved in last night. The fact they were trying to move a mattress in woke me up. They couldn’t figure out how to do it.  The air turned blue with the language they were using during a huge fight! It was scary.  4 weeks to go to my new house!  I cannot wait.

Sometimes you come across a tweet that says it all:

Good article. I am getting used to thinking of Biden as President, but with all the campaign funds the Repubs have I'm concerned that they will damage anyone who runs. We so need campaign reform. Hopefully Clay will appear on CNN after this opinion article was printed. 

April 18 is my 22nd wedding anniversary.  Think my husband would mind if I spent it with my pretend boyfriend?  Or do you think he would share?

I've seen some speculation that CNN might mention Clay tonight during their town hall forum, because of this piece. That would be cool!

Right now I’m in the anyone but you know who camp.  Anyone who runs against him will have the cards stacked against them.   I try not to get too involved in political stuff for a myriad of reasons but I will never understand blind loyalty.  It really is what’s in it for me!  I think it always was and hidden well but now they might as well openly campaign on the “I don’t care as long as I stay in power so I can make more money” platform.  IMO of course!

Me & this guy right here will be sharing the stage again this Saturday, this time for the United Arts Council of Raleigh & Wake County. The auction business gives us an opportunity to meet some fantastic people & do some really AMAZING things to raise money for funding of programs, I am truly blessed to LOVE what I do & can't wait to share the stage once again with Clay Aiken & many others! Special thanks to Seth Palmer for recommending our services! #NAAPRO #auctionswork#raisingmoneyforacause

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

https://cvnc.org/eventDetail.cfm?eventId=32522

United Arts Council of Raleigh & Wake County: United Arts 30th Anniversary Gala

Sat., Oct. 12, 2019 at 7:00 PM 

Performed by Clay Aiken; Hayes Permar, emcee 

Ballroom, Talley Student Center at NC State University, 2610 Cates Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27695

Program

Enjoy an evening celebrating United Arts Council’s 30th anniversary with special guest Clay Aiken and emcee Hayes Permar. Dinner, drinks, artist performances, live and silent auctions featuring arts and travel experiences.

Proceeds directly support United Arts’ Artists in Schools Program.

Notes

$200 per person, artsy-cocktail attire.

Cost

$200