# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Hey to all that reside here..

I left the clay aiken fandom about 10 years ago when my board shut down. Not sure if YSRN is still hanging around but she was one of my claylovin clackaholics😘 

So what to do when a pandemic hits? 😷  go back and rekindle your Clay fandom of course! I can’t believe how much I’ve missed! I align in every way with Clay politically, right up to my girl Amy Klobuchar .. always said that boy was so damn smart, I love how well spoken he is and how he garners respect from everyone he interviews (I’ve watched every BOLD blend episode). 

I want to say thank you so much to all that bring the news and tweets and that podcast posted today? I was laughing and crying as I listened to those girls telling of their claylove and boy did my friend and I do a lot of the same things- right up to giggling when someone said the number 13, secretly knowing that was Clay’s shoe size.. and assuming we knew what that meant, right? 😉 Haha so dang goofy!

i would love to join in a little on the action here.. even if the news is coming in sooo slow

thanks again 

Mikki