American Idol

ShelleyC

OMG brenna does not have a voice...very weak...and this song is actually very weak to start with. At elast she was smart enough to choose an easy song.

I hate her movements ...she is so cheesy. Please go...

eta: randy is right her voice totally didn;t live up to her lip...Paula? what humble pie? ...Simon is right it was totally horrible...oh please don;t let America buy this stupid act and don;t let her come back.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR CLAWS....go back to New York please...

Ha! I manufacture mean pills, because between the bright red hooker lipstick, the hit on the dwarfish Ryan, and the desperate beginng, you are dead meat, Stevie.

Dear me, Brenna - I didn't name you a drama queen. I named you bitch queen, and your sob story is just blah, blah, blah. But not as blah blah as your voice. I hate your capris. And at least Trenyce tapped that damn microphone on beat. Girl, that performance was just weak, especially the groans at the end. Feh.

Yeah, she is who she is and I hate who she is. Buh-bye.

Another question, why is everyone crouching like they have a bad case of the cramps when they sing.  LOL

Yeah I was just going to ask this...did they get the same choreographer or are they all constipated all of a sudden. Wow these girls are really disappointing me...the only one I enjoyed was Mandisa...

Brenna = Mikaleh from AI4. Might get into the top 12, but the attitude wears very thin very quickly, and she goes out at 12 or 11.

Maybe they really will get a male winner this year, because besides Mandisa, these girls have been a whole bucketful of meh with a side serving of snippy. PPPFFFTTTT!

Well, on Ellen today, Simon reinterated that these people were cast for drama and that the singers might not be as good. So it would be interesting to see if it is so bad that the ratings do not build back up in the end. Highest ratngs in the beginning and end with the lag in the middle.

Edited by playbiller

BYE Kandre...have fun with MRI....

yup I think this will be like last season I started out impressed but got sick of everybody after they got top 12...over exposure and lots of chances to show how bad they are

Heather...lets see...omg I can;t beleive they are just getting worse and worse...

her voice was weak from the beginning to the end and she is just pretty...she just needs to work in Price is right or something...she shouldn;t sing...

most of the pretty people here are really tanking....

Ok...how many are going this week...cos I already want to kick out 4 people...

Oh I'm sorry beauty pageant...she is not pretty at all...oh no, Simon is not goign to like that answer. You are supposed to say we ahte each other.

Oh my God I don;t remember this girl...I think she will be going soon because we haven;t seen much of her.

What is this song she is singing...very bad beginning...but got better as she she started belting. But man very pitchy otherwise. ewww ok...she is in the side of better but not by much.

Well, I don't think IQ played a role in the casting here.

Melissa, do you think Simon was impressed with your singing in Hollywood, or with the potential for a wardrobe malfunction in the slutty top you were almost wearing?

Not the worst of the night, which is not saying much.

Lisa I have high expectations of her...lets see if she can deliver...

Ok...like this girl so far...great stage presence and understandign of the song. A bit old for her but he has the maturity to pull it off...

she has the voice to pull it off...so far is the best performance... a bit of over singing.

At least she was on from the beginning to the end...