Guess The Animation game

canfly172

This is an easy game. One person posts a Clay animation and the first person to correctly identify the tour/venue or TV appearance or situation or whatever's pertinent gets to post the next animation. If you are looking for a certain year or a certain song as part of what you want people identify, please post that with your animation.

Don't cheat and check the name of animation if somebody happens to include it, OK? :cryingwlaughter:

Feel free to comment on/reminisce about/drool over any animations, whether you're making a guess or not, OK? Or if you have an animation that you have NO idea where it came from and you just wanna ask, go for it.

If you are 100% on the animation, you do not have to wait for the person who posted it, to say, "Yes, you're right!" If you aren't sure though, then ask the person who posted it for confirmation.

I'll start. Looking for the venue. Song/tour should be obvious, lol.

takeitoff2-1.gif

Yup. If you're positive, then just go ahead. If you're unsure and the person doesn't come back to check for a day, either pm them and yell at 'em or just go ahead. If we end up with a couple of animations on the go at the same time, so be it. The more clack the better, I say!

Katy,

You're up! I'd have just said something like: "Sterling Heights, SRAAHPT (or for some of you folks here I think it's called DCAT, lol?), TV Theme Shows" and then post a new animation. I made the first one easy but feel free to try to stump us. (Good luck on stumping Luckiest1 though!)

I'm hearing the Jeffersons in my head now, lol... :cryingwlaughter:

OK, I heard back from Katy and she can't post an animation for us, so....

Question: Are there any other people who would be willing to post an animation for people who don't have a PB account with a stockpile of animations but still would like to guess?

I'll post one to keep the game moving...

Looking for concert + venue only for these 3 animations:

POP_ASS_DET.gifPOP_DET.gifPOP_DET2.gif

No cheatin' by quoting me to look at the names, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh and not as part of the game but cuz I have NO clue and I'd like to know. Anybody know where either of these happened?

jumpup.gifanimatedfingercheek.gif

I believe that yummy trifecta of moving pants is from JN-NAT 06 at Merrillville. Clay was verrrry happy to see us LOL

The finger in his dimple shot was taken during an interview the morning after the AI2 finale, and I have nooo idea where but someplace around L.A. I think Clay said later on that he and Rubin were loopy from lack of sleep and being interviewed, and some compliment to him made him do that "I'm so sweet" gesture.

I believe that yummy trifecta of moving pants is from JN-NAT 06 at Merrillville. Clay was verrrry happy to see us LOL

Negative but yer warm!

Get Luckiest in here. She knows the answer, lol.

The finger in his dimple shot was taken during an interview the morning after the AI2 finale, and I have nooo idea where but someplace around L.A. I think Clay said later on that he and Rubin were loopy from lack of sleep and being interviewed, and some compliment to him made him do that "I'm so sweet" gesture.

I kinda assumed it was post AI2 due to the hair.