Ansamcw

Williamsport, PA...Community Arts Center

Shorthanding it: If you want tell him he looks bad, smells, sounds bad, etc., trying the Clay Aiken method of putting a hand over your mouth. (Not accurate - I lost track of what he said exactly.)

Asking someone in the audience: "You don't have access to any of the backstage areas, do ya?'' Hee. I think I heard him ask who was there with Bridget (from the other night, I assume) and telling her it was her job to put her hand over Bridget's mouth.

MCWL.

From the CH

There are a few ways to enjoy a Clay Aiken concert

if at any time, you feel the need tell me I smell bad, sing bad or am fat. I'm going to do what I call the Clay Aiken hand over mouth

Asking who came with Bridget and instructing them to put their hand over her mouth.

She is a menace and a pervert - that is all I can maybe hear

But I thought Claygasm was in the 18th row? How did he spot here all the way back there. :P

I just feel bad that Claygasm didn't get her stubble tonight. Darn.

OK, back to spending time with hubby again. Have fun y'all!

Oh God. Glasses and no stubble?

:unsure:

Get ready for a tirade from Claygasm....She cannot STAND the glasses and is a MAJOR stubble lover. Yikes...I'll just tiptoe on outta here before she comes back... :unsure:

HA! :P

So he's sorta rotating (heh) the clothes, right? Light suit with sweater, then dark suit with orange shirt?, then velvety/cordoruy, then the dark reddish/purpley suit? Does that mean I can sit down and figure out what he'll be wearing each night? And then know what to expect for MY concert? :blink:

Oh God. Glasses and no stubble?

:unsure:

Get ready for a tirade from Claygasm....She cannot STAND the glasses and is a MAJOR stubble lover. Yikes...I'll just tiptoe on outta here before she comes back... :unsure:

good thing she's going to more than one show heee. Hopefully she'll be laughing so hard she won't notice? heee

I think Clay found a husband that was the fan intead of the wife. 9 men in the front row. He's doing the usual census count of the number of men, et al.

Talking to a couple. Married 33 years... Something funny, but I can't hear it.

The cellcerter said Clay had to kick the conductor off his stool.

TCS. Mid-song laughter....and some sort of banter....

Right into HYAMLC.

The cellcerter said Clay had to kick the conductor off his stool.

LOL go Clay...the crowd is laughing up a storm

oh perhaps I should say something about his voice..heee he sounds great! That's the extent of my knowledge

word of the day time I think

I think there is some interaction with the orchestra members and whatnot, along with plugging future appearances.

I think he's doing word of the day. He said "Condalezza" like it was a joke, but it's an actual term, dude.

Word sounds like "El Ninio", but that can't be right.... Ha!

colingual?

Mad at the wives, & gonna go tell them that you

went to a Clay Aiken concert without them?!"

Reported in a leather jacket with his glasses

Edited by playbiller

I think he's doing the binoculars banter. And now talking to a phone holder.

The Leather Jacket was a miscommunication. Don't let it turn into a whole who said "Hell" thing like the other night. It's a normal suit.

MYDK.

I wasn't paying attention to the Random Lyric Generator. Hopefully he'll end up where his supposed to tonight.

Cellcerter reported a partial standing ovation for MYDK.

Onto Hark / O Come Ye.

Did you ever think - Christmas is one time where he can sing covers and no one thinks there is a conspiracy in it

More Cellphone schtik

Edited by playbiller

Newbie banter - but it's breaking up, so I can't hear specifics. Sounds a little different, though.

Introing Jesse Vargas.

oh I'm sure somebody said, in all seriousness..more covers? when all is well was announced. LOL.

I love MGUCL..just love it.

From CB - I will not vouch for acuracy

talking about having a seizure...maybe flashes...

tons of first timers with their hands up

He keeps wanting the lights up to see the audience..WOW, asking how many have been to their first concert....WOW, certer said so many, unbelievabe....

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

correction...NO CORDUROY..

DARK SUIT...AND DEFINITELY..

GLASSES....LOL....

TALK ABOUT SPECULATION...

Edited by playbiller