July 19, Canandaigua, NY

Geez, both cellcerts (CV and CH) sound like they are underwater diving. I can't decide which is better.

He just mentioned the Philadelphia show from the other night.....

Did he say something at the Philadelphia show that was crass? Because someone emailed his mother. His mother believes other people, not him. Clay had Jamie call mom to explain.

Wants people to tell him directly if his voice cracks again, or other problems, rather than emailing his Mom!

Geez, both cellcerts (CV and CH) sound like they are underwater diving. I can't decide which is better.

He just mentioned the Philadelphia show from the other night.....

Did he say something at the Philadelphia show that was crass? Because someone emailed his mother. His mother believes other people, not him. Clay had Jamie call mom to explain.

Wants people to tell him directly if his voice cracks again, or other problems, rather than emailing his Mom!

I love that he is busting the fans right now...I can't believe some fans...do they really think faye can do anythign except just get clay upset?

I wonder if these fans are holding their heads in shame right now, or if they think what they are doing is either right, or a good attention getter. Heh.

WISYS!

I think the CV stream is better tonight....

No banter between WISYS and EYGA....this sounds like a particularly strong version of this song tonight.

I'm glad he's starting to include a bit of Always and Forever in his intro to the TV medley. That's kind of thrilling, actually.

I'm having a hard time hearing this banter, although I almost know it by heart anymore. *g*

From CB via CH:

Quote:

mixed crowd tonight.. men women children..all ages.. venue pretty full..orchestra on stage warming up...couple there from Chicago ..virgins.. visiting in NY..seemed very excited their first clay experience.

Quote:

HE IS ON...HE IS UP ON A HIGHTER LEVEL OMG IS ALL I HEAR AND SCREAMING

SCREAMS! HE'S UP ON A HIGHER LEVEL!!! HE'S CHANGING IT UP, KEEPING IT FRESH!

HE'S GOING AROUND THE BACK OF THE AMPITHEATER AND COMING DOWN THE ISLE!

From the Syracuse M&G:

Quote:

He told us about Raleigh being an offspring of the dog in "Something About Mary."

From what I can tell from the CV cellcert, there is a stand on stage with signs with the names of each of the shows for the corresponding theme, and the girls (ahem, ladies) are going to be changing them. Maybe? Something like that....

From CB via Ch:

From CB:

Quote:

Talking about the show in Philly. Someone emailed his mother complaining about something he said. Puberty jokes.

He's saying I don't do bad things. But my momma always seems to believe other people. Like that airplane thing.

Had to get Jamie to call mamma to say he did nothing wrong on the plane.

So if I do something that offends you, like if my voice cracks, and I make puberty jokes, could you tell ME and not email my mamma.

From CB via ch:

uote:

Jerome kept steering him the wrong way...kept going into the cubbyholes on the upstairs level...he didn't expect to walk that far...he is saying something, i can't hear them...talking about the Philly show...he said something and he insulted someone...not catching what he said about insulting the person in philly...she emailed his mother...and she emailed him this morning...mom tends to believe the worst of him...he doesn't really do bad things...Jamie had to tell his mom about the airplane incident b/c she wouldn't believe him...if he offends you...please tell him and not his mama...he is bothered by that ...it is a little hot there and humid..

from Ch:

More from CB cellcert thread:

Quote:

love the west wing, love it...love it, every night after the show i put the dvd in tv theme songs get stuck in your head, and I watch to much tv, thats why Im getting fat...I think he said he was wearing a black shirt to make him look thinner...anyone know what he is wearing?...He travels around watching the West Wing like we follow him!....Making fat remarks again....."I was on this TV show......can't remember what it was." (The crowd yells out - AMERICAN IDOL)....I was scared to death there were 5,000 people there and people would go in and get cut...Great theme songs -- the girls are doing cheat sheets ....They're doing something with an easel, putting the theme name songs on it ...Libby said the girls are singing and Clay is dancing to Lavern & Shirley number....

Quote:

Here comes Angie's little dance around Clay......

the choice is up to you my friends

brand new life brand new life brand new life around the bend

Baby, if you ever wonder, wonder whatecer became of me....

doesn't the way he sing this sound like one of the songs he did during the JBT in the 70's medley?????

Golden Girls

thank you for being a friend

travled down the road and back again

You have a heart that's true

you're a pal and a confident

Clay's going something while Angie's singing Gimme A Break! Couldn't make out what she said he was doing tho.

Welcome Back!

Jerome took him the wrong way when walking through the box seats.

Hair and clothes -- humid..so it's plastered to his head -- jeans, tan loafters, white shirt w/ green checks - new shirt = no tie, top button unbuttoned... she can't see the rivet...Solo is cellcerter

yes there is stubble.

tried something different in the mdeley - cards iwth the name of shows on them - quiana knocked the easle over..couldn't get them in the right order... he told Angie to talk while he fixes everything..

Half time report:

yup good stubble..

they tried something different with theTV medley...

there were cards for the tv shows .... but the girls kinda knocked them off and mixed them up

and they Clay had to go and fix it