All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

April 14 Cont.

Two retweets from the Esquire Network:

It's debate night on #TheRunnerUp. @clayaiken takes on Tea Partier @RepReneeEllmers right now 10|9c. pic.twitter.com/zIomJ0HQ75

CCmPyp7WYAAesdl_zpsobp2nvkh.jpg

"There seems to be only one rule in campaigning, which is: raise money all the time." -@clayaiken #TheRunnerUp pic.twitter.com/jRA2P2Ix5y

CCmVDm4XIAAU1tz_zpsbq3h8e4u.jpg

Retweet from @_AliensExist_

Watching the #TheRunnerUp @clayaiken isn't who I perceived him to be. He got into politics for the right reasons. #HesAGoodGuy

Retweet from @lanagee

#TheRunnerUp is the story of a voice unheard because it wasn't singing and people who didn't hear it or believe it @clayaiken Try again!

April 15

Retweet from @JeffReedMO

Please dear Jesus, tell me this is a joke!? - Clinton's 2016 Campaign Logo Exploits The Victims Of 9/11 buff.ly/1NGoNnX
Arent there important things to be doing for the economy? Nope! Lets just keep finding ways our party can win more! buff.ly/1H7PiNQ
Amen. #areaswherewecanagree RT @SenatorBurr: Air Force report on the 440th is a complete disappointment: 1.usa.gov/1J3PhcA @440AW

Retweet from Al Jazeera America:

How do corporations avoid paying taxes? alj.am/1DE9zJP
#AMEN - Progressives, If You Want A Democrat To Win In 2016, Drop This Non-Existent Warren Campaignhttp://t.co/ZgraXkDkfj
Hasn't @DukeEnergy already polluted enough of NC with the permission of @patmccrorync Stay out of Lee and Chatham! http://t.co/FfWLqc6PmW

April 16

How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet??
This is the most amazing Robin Williams impersonation I have ever seen! buff.ly/1Ht59H9
Now THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is an awesome start at making our elections more open! #changetherule Change the Rule buff.ly/1awgSHD
Leather skirts, high ponytails, choral music and commercial grade beef. This is America! Ha ha #whoshungrynow youtu.be/E3YGtQ40Qvs

Retweet from @RealTimers

CCpoqYrUMAEzr6P_zpsyzo7krtr.jpg

Retweet from the Esquire Network:

Catch up on the saga of @clayaiken's run for Congress with episodes of #TheRunnerUp ON DEMAND: esq.tv/1PU5Dtt pic.twitter.com/MtMoRFICkt

CCq8ToNWMAE1-t8_zpsmbt3tf34.jpg

Awesome example of some of the GREAT rednecks that I know and love! An important message too. #SouthernsAreAwesome youtu.be/JGJt0JXX05M
Have no shame! RT @TonyDaussat: I listen to @RATM and @clayaiken. And Neither are guilty pleasures. Just... pleasures.

(RATM is the band Rage Against the Machine)

Retweet from @collss125

@clayaiken just watched the first episode of the runnerup. Loved it!

April 17

Thank you Jesus!! - Your Cheese Habit Probably Won't Make You Obese buff.ly/1E6BPa7

Retweet from the News and Observer's TV Blog:

CCzTDLhWMAA1CCF_zps1whp89wf.jpg

Seriously... @BrindleRoom is no joke! - My NYC: Clay Aiken talks Broadway and burgers - am New York buff.ly/1PUMIim
Seriously, why is the GOP bending over backwards to make every law in NC favor corporations and ... tmi.me/1f344S

Retweet from Michael Orland:

Always fun seeing @clayaiken at @AmericanIdol Looking forward to watching him tonight on @billmaher pic.twitter.com/y0DXx4PLEW

CC1Hdb1UIAAq-JL_zpszwos8qen.jpg

April 18

Retweet from Lextonator62:

Just gained some respect for Clay Aiken. #billmaher

Retweet from samlandersnc2:

@RealTimers I have a whole new found respect for Maher tonight. Great interview with Clay Aiken. Props to Aiken for trying to help people.

Retweet from RawrEWreckz:

The first gay president WILL be Clay Aiken. You watch.

Retweet from foolishplans:

i never thought i'd see the day where i'd agreed with clay aiken on political issues

Retweet from WillGronbach19:

Clay Aiken on @RealTimers has been a real treat. Guy looks totally different now. Plus he's informed and pushing for important issues.

Retweet from keithwmacandrew:

Watching @RealTimers and @clayaiken - #RealTime @billmaher - SMART panel on the show tonight! #KochBrothers DOWN! Can't buy no mo' elections

Retweet from Wilson_Valdez:

So @clayaiken is kind of awesome. Who knew? #RealTime

Retweet from keithwmacandrew:

@Lextonator62 @clayaiken CLAY IS AWESOME! Smart, young and the NEXT generation of politics that can't be BOUGHT by the #KochBrothers 1f44d.da3f3d8427.png1f44d.da3f3d8427.png

Retweet from sugarleg11:

Thank you @RealTimers for having @clayaiken on. He was/is fantastic!! I hope he runs again.

Retweet from hillerburton:

As much as I made fun of Clay Aiken in 2014, he's incredibly honest, thoughtful, &articulate. I would've been proud to elect him to Congress

Retweet from djgpersonal:

@RealTimers @AmericanIdol @clayaiken I was pleasantly surprised with Clay's ability to hold his own. He may yet have a future in politics.

Retweet from Arsenio Hall:

re: Loretta Lynch "These motherfuckers in the senate, and their dysfunction has gone too far" (what… instagram.com/p/1n5tG2wil4/

Retweet from delaware_gay:

Watched @clayaiken on @ESQTV #TheRunnerUp I have a new found respect for him. 1f44d.da3f3d8427.png

Retweet from brentellesmithi:

Congressional candidate @clayaiken talkin' some real shit on @billmaher

April 20

Holding #ACMawards50 in such a large stadium is really screwing the audio. Performers are too good for us 2 not b able to hear them. 1f615.70de3abfe2.png1f3b6.229d19fdc9.png

I'm confused @marcorubio. So now it's okay to discriminate against people based on factors they have no control over? buff.ly/1F3uWVK

Retweet from ToddieRoyal

@clayaiken saw you on real time tonight. The integrity you displayed Is great. Stay in politics, keep fighting. I'm in FL. Wish we had you.

Retweet from Lolala_Showgirl:

@clayaiken hope the Dems seek you out to further the conversation about gerrymandering & how $$ effects elections. We need informed voters270c.16a60efabc.png
#praiseGodfromwhomallblessingsflow US Supreme Court tosses NC high court decision on state's GOP-drawn maps | newsobserver.com/news/politics-…
#nothanks RT @politico:GovChristie: "I would love, for a week, to have a Republican legislature or to be the emperor" politi.co/1G6bRUu

WayneLauton tweeted a few days ago:

@clayaiken Great appearance on #realtime I am now following you on Twitter. Who am I? Just a fan of yours as a singer and a politician.
@WayneLauton Thanks. And welcome. 1f60a.07b23f371a.png

They loved him on @AmericanIdol, but they don't want him in Congress. @clayaiken is #TheRunnerUp TUESDAY 10|9c. amp.twimg.com/v/ccbce1cf-2a2…
1f60b.3b5f165624.png RT @djvibefromlola: @billmaher @clayaiken is simply a charming young man #realtime
Retweet from SeriouslyOMGWTF:.@clayaiken's show #TheRunnerUp is so intriguing. It shows you all the scary bullsh!t that goes on BTS of an election. Must watch on Esquire

April 21

Retweet from Kaore:

Yay @clayaiken on Bill Maher. #HeShouldHaveWon

Retweet from DAWNCATHERINE:

@clayaiken You were awesome on @RealTimers! Getting money out of politics is key to our democracy.Join wolf-pac.com & fight w/us!

Retweet from ScreamingScarab:

Catching up on @billmaher and @clayaiken speaks the truth. Glad I supported him in North Carolina.
One of US most important issues! #aboutdamntime | Democrats Introduce Resolution Calling For Debt-Free Public College buff.ly/1yP8Jd4

Retweet from kevidennis:

@brentellesmith @clayaiken @billmaher I watched it too and damn he should have won his election.

LarryGilberJr tweeted:

I don't think this is what @clayaiken meant by campaign finance reform on @billmaher Friday night. huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/21/jeb…

Clay replied:

@LarryGilbertJr @billmaher This is a scary scary development. And a damn travesty for open and fair elections.

Two retweets from the Esquire Network:

The story of @clayaiken's journey into the belly of American politics continues. #TheRunnerUp starts RIGHT NOW 10|9c. pic.twitter.com/72djEXRZOF

CDKS60zW8AAxNuU_zpsdykpyide.jpg

"Before everybody started spending millions of dollars on awful TV ads... they met people." -@clayaiken #TheRunnerUp pic.twitter.com/E70sZTGwNM

CDKaeuhW8AAtfli_zpsam4yhyio.jpg

April 22

Retweet from EllisonWeber:

@clayaiken Have to let you know that #therunnerup is one of my new guilty pleasures!!! Love seeing you on TV again!!! #MrAikenForPresident

Retweet from Thad Ogburn, who is the metro editor and TV blogger for the News and Observer:

Though I know how it ends, I'm riveted by #TheRunnerUp on @ESQTV. Unflinching look at politics and @clayaiken's journey
It's over already? No fair! DO ANOTHER SEASON! @VH1 @BarelyFamousVH1 RT @efosta: SEASON FINALE tonight. If you tune in I'll leak nudes.

Retweet from Ham_Sauce:

@clayaiken nvr was into @AmericanIdol, didn't take u seriously when I hrd u were running, saw u on @billmaher, very well spoken. Good work
Beautiful story!! There should be statues erected in honor of @ClelaRorex #thankyouClela #trailblazer buff.ly/1G6MNtK
If you aren't watching my friend @efosta on her new show scripted sitcom #BarelyFamous on @VH1 then you are MISSING OUT!!
Are they trying to kill me!!? pic.twitter.com/dp6W9iLobq

CDOrDjzW8AAohFh_zpskppmrmg7.jpg

April 23

After all these years, I'm finally doing @sternshow w @HowardStern next Monday morning! You still have three days to subscribe to @SIRIUSXM

Retweet from efosta, who is one of David Foster's daughters and part of the VH1 show "Almost Famous":

Thought I had a ticket on my car, but instead it was THIS! Can't stop smiling. I love Ally my secret admirer pic.twitter.com/8KNR6MTGHB

CDTprqPVAAAhd9Q_zps55wmewcc.jpg

April 24

Tweet from ErynneGo29

@clayaiken If u can run again the way YOU want to do it then I say run again. Get Granville Cty in ur district and u have my vote and Im R

Clay's reply:

@ErynneGo29 you're awesome. Thanks

lfalck tweeted:

Clay replied:

@lfalck @EricIdle @DHydePierce @montypython Break a leg!! You look great
Happy Birthday to my awesome friend, @kelly_clarkson 1f389.0f701c09d3.png1f389.0f701c09d3.png
Got @siriusxm yet? Two days to subscribe before I join @howardstern as a guest on @sternshow! #alove12yearsinthemaking

.@clayaiken goes from awkward @AmericanIdol to outspoken candidate for Congress: esq.tv/1KaAGNy Watch #TheRunnerUp TUES 10|9c.
"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." - Edwin Louis Cole
Great! Now I'm crying! - Straight Guy Asks Gay BFF To Prom With Adorable Promposal buff.ly/1GghPwG

April25

Retweet from UNICEF UK:

A shattering day for children in #Nepal but Unicef has been on the ground for over 40 years & we'll be there in the tough hours ahead.

A behind-the-scenes look at @clayaiken's Congressional campaign to unite North Carolina. #TheRunnerUp TUE 10|9c. pic.twitter.com/pwoe7CLHJp

CDczuU9WMAEmEXu_zpsevy5sltf.jpg

April 27

Less than an hour until @sternshow. I totally dressed up for him today pic.twitter.com/4knqnpX32a

image_zpskixlo8rw.jpg

@chindubrul tweeted:

"Kelly Ripa is a condescending old snatch." -Clay Aiken

Clay replied:

@chindubrul not Ripa. Ellmers.
Gerrymandered into 1 of safest seats n the nation yet STILL available & accessible!!! @RepDavidEPrice does it right!! http://t.co/e88mGz4goH

CDcnJZ_WAAEO3GA_zps36bfwjow.jpg

Ha ha. I know my place! RT @hrmiller24: Great job @clayaiken on @sternshow. Come back. You're the runner up in the best guests of all time.

Retweet from mickeyallcaps:

@clayaiken Thank you for representing NC like a boss on @billmaher

Retweet from ErinMBarlow:

Thanks to @HowardStern I'm now a fan of @clayaiken 1f60a.07b23f371a.png. Didn't see that coming! Great interview!
Where's my cut? RT @Tron3232: @sternshow @clayaiken @HowardStern Now I see where Zack Galifianakis modeled his accent after in The Campaign.

Retweet from ErinMBarlow:

Holy shit I 1f495.fc6ebb92bc.png1f495.fc6ebb92bc.png@clayaiken The guy is awesome! How did I not know this?? And I would totes do @SethMacFarlane 1f61d.22fe6f3908.png
THIS is why #inclusion is important. Right, @includingkids ? A Little Girl Asked Why My Daughter w/Autism Is Weird - buff.ly/1If6eTp

Retweet from JLW2380:

Just heard the @clayaiken on the @sternshow he was honest & eloquent. I never thought he would ever come on. I have a new found respect

Retweet from NCGuitarJeff:

Great honesty @clayaiken. Whether people liked it or not, you were yourself with @HowardStern. Everyone could learn from that.
But it's such a shame. #greatcandidate This 2012 Presidential Candidate Has A Good Excuse For Not Wanting To Run buff.ly/1HLG1va
Bwah ha ha! “That awkward moment your mom catches you rioting 1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png#baltimore #baltimoreriotsinstagram.com/p/1_i4WBSNGa/
I've now officially seen all of #TheRunnerUp and can say with certainty, that Jonathan and Simon Chinn and the folks @lightboxent and @ESQTV really put together a very honest look at 2014 for our campaign. Hope you'll check out the finale.

April 28

CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friends Casey Nicholaw, Brad Oscar, and @KChenoweth on their well deserved #Tony nods this morning! Yay!!!

Retweet from gopinsixteen:

@sternshow although I am a Tea Party member I thought the @clayaiken was great.

JFOTUS posted:

@clayaiken bro, your show is awesome...i hope you decide to stay in politics & run again b/c i think you have a future...good luck, man

Clay replied:

@JFOTUS thanks.
Thanks @fairlife for the "Welcome bucket" of milk! I love this stuff. pic.twitter.com/Lu62U2mjyL

CDsML00UkAAqBQ7_zpspbzykhqs.jpg

Retweet from TVFirstLook:

TV Worth Finding: The Runner-Up – season finale (Esquire Network, 10pm) - watch a clip at TVFirstLook.com @ESQTV @clayaiken

April 29

Baltimore mom: To see my son at riots with rock in hand, "I just lost it" cbsnews.com/videos/baltimo…
US media needs to do better. We still have some DEEProoted & unacceptable biases that we must root out. #thinkaboutit http://t.co/Ahr1cIzZWv

CDxfd7aXIAAapFe_zpsbf37aqfi.jpg

April 30

Sweet Lord! My FB page makes it incredibly obvious every time there is a re-run of my @sternshow interview. 1f616.c725927051.png

Retweet from BMacME:

The @clayaiken interview is one of the best @HowardStern has ever done. Kudos to both men for a fascinating conversation. @sternshow #Howard
My 2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png is soaring! My faves! RT @MarleeMatlin: #WestWing reunion of President Bartlet & Joey Lucas. LOVE Martin Sheen! pic.twitter.com/N6UDSpXgEP

CD3PNdOWMAAc87b_zpsy6hgpmma.jpg

Retweet from the Raleigh News-Observer:

Get to know US Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT, who announced his bid for the White House today bit.ly/1GzVpa2 pic.twitter.com/kT2fMVPzbi

CD3UDDXWoAEf2iX_zpszpieo3ou.jpg

Retweet from CoreyFrogel:

New found respect for @clayaiken after hearing him on @sternshow
Y'all are AWESOME! RT @MelbasHarlem: What a treat to have @clayaiken dine at #Melbas tonight! Thanks for stopping by, we enjoyed having you!

May 1

Retweet from Holly Robinson Peete:

Hoping @TigerWoods might tweet about our cousin #CalvinPeete. A #GOLF pioneer who #pavedtheway #ripcalvinpeete 1f494.8cc981da60.png26f3.db3ea1795b.png1f64f.fd85d9a5b2.pngijs pic.twitter.com/xSqV1Yeyd1

2015-05-01_1033.jpg_zpsy2fdxvwh.png

Does this mean I stink?!? 1f61c.db7fcece36.pngmoby.to/6qvsro
Help me support @includingkids by reaching my goal to raise $5000 for their very first Save the Day 5K! j.mp/1GNOJKL
Come on! We can hit $5k easily, can't we?! 1f60b.3b5f165624.png Help me support @includingkids for their very first Save the Day 5K! j.mp/1EJ8Hnx

Retweet from djadamcruz:

Hi @clayaiken enjoyed you on Stern and just binge-watched your show on Esquire - the political process is crazy! Admire your chutzpah too!

Retweet from TallMediaMaven:

@clayaiken watching your series on Esquire. Really enjoying it! Can I get a retweet? Great documentary!

Retweet from VegasSharp:

Just listened to the @clayaiken interview from @sternshow. Was actually really interesting, a total 180 on how I perceived the guy.

May 2:

Almost halfway there folks! Lets help @includingkids give EVERY child an opportunity to play! friendraising2.donorpro.com/campaigns/39/p…
Ok Twittelers! Download and sign up for #Periscope and follow me there too! I'm certain to be on the look out for reasons to use that!
Sing lady sing! RT @hollyrpeete: #nerves #anthem #autism @Dodgers @ Dodger Stadium Dugout Seats!! Go Dodgers!! instagram.com/p/2M0RBfENvd/

2015-05-02_2300_zpsnqextnch.png

May 3

Retweet from foodhussy

Watching #RunnerUp on @ESQTV and I am very impressed with @clayaiken! I wish more politicians were as honest. And yeah - screw the #DCCC!

Holly Robinson Peete replied to Clay's tweet from last night:

@clayaiken @Dodgers I'm no #ClayAiken but I got through it with lyrics intact!1f619.93038e57e5.png1f619.93038e57e5.png1f619.93038e57e5.png

And Clay replied back:

Girl. I've heard you. You can blow! RT @hollyrpeete: @clayaiken @Dodgers I'm no #ClayAiken but I got through it with lyrics intact!1f619.93038e57e5.png

May 4

Someone read through this long article and explain that subheading to me! Should I be offended or happy? #toodamnlong j.mp/1R01Efq
So, we are gonna accept that it WILL leak into ground water?? And just be ok with it?! What the hell?! j.mp/1DMLs79
Hey @kelly_clarkson - wanna go karaoke with me?! Ha ha hapic.twitter.com/m2nnSkeFb2

CELypReWIAEgA2W_zpsyin92ef7.jpg

May 6

Better lawyer up! - Nebraska Woman Files Suit Against ALL Homosexuals - NBC j.mp/1E6TitF j.mp/1E6TitG

Aron Hall (from the National Inclusion Project) tweeted:

Be a hero! My goal is $5001. @clayaiken nothing wrong with a friendly competition when it benefits kids, right? https://t.co/rMQEX2b8kv

Clay replied:

Upping the stakes! Oh no! RT @hallteam5: My goal is $5001 @clayaiken nothing wrong with friendly competition, right? https://t.co/nyCe6YQORn

May 8

At the unveiling of #wraith inspired by @RRFashion
pic.twitter.com/6p4cbcS7EU

CEgmc-xWgAAV3f8_zps00nydft3.jpg

LIVE on #Periscope: Rolls-Royce reveal with @LanceTheDriver1. Who wants to buy this car for me? periscope.tv/w/Vy5O3DE5OTYx…
Follow @LanceTheDriver1 on periscope. My battery is dying!
LIVE on #Periscope: Rolls-Royce reveal. Here goes. Buy me one. With @LanceTheDriver1 periscope.tv/w/Vy5SXjE5OTYx…

The Periscopes are of Clay and friend Lance at a reveal of the latest Rolls-Royce. It's Clay's first Periscope.

May 9

Retweet from pjoc51:

Shocked by how entertaining @clayaiken was on @HowardStern. This guy was honest, open and engaging. Looking forward to his return

Clay answers a ton of questions from fans!

Ok… now THIS is funny! Donald Trump’s hair discovered crawling in Amazon grindtv.com/wildlife/donal…