# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

How's everybody doing?  I'm a bit...I don't know...concerned.  Too much going on at once.

My husband's brother died early morning yesterday.  We're in holding pattern until we know when the small memorial service will be.  With the coronavirus thing going on, who knows.

My college is also scrambling for the possibility of holding only online classes for the next few weeks.  (Next week is Spring Break)  We don't know how this will affect the library, if we'll be closed or not.  One big concern for us is that some/many of our students don't have a computer or internet access at home.  Plus, we have faculty still who don't know howt to use the technology!

In the meantime, happier news.  I've attached our ad for the Gala!

FCA Half page bw ad.pdf

Clay liked this tweet by Jason Christie tribizpublisher   

Whether you agree or disagree...makes for an interesting debate, one of the more interesting Twitter strings I’ve seen in a while. @clayaiken thank you for launching the conversation.

He's always been a measured, fairly calm, speaker/writer. I'm not sure I totally agree with him, but it does make an interesting discussion.

ETA:  Just found that he's replied to many people regarding his post from yesterday, so there's a ton a tweets from him to put in our thread.  On the other hand, I don't have a ton to do today....