12/08 Albany NY Concert chat

Ansamcw

Hark the Herald Angels Sings - With angelic hosts proclaim, Christ is born in Bethlehem.... Jesus our Emmanual...

O come all Ye Faithful ... Come and behold him, born the king of ages...

Held the ending note...

Sounding very strong.

Edited by bottlecap

Quiana and My Grownup Christmas List.

Couchie, put your head phones on, put your feet up, and keep your fingers off the edit button....  :)

hee...this is a really tough crowd couchie...

I think Gregory talked, but I couldn't make out any of it. Could you guys hear him?

I couldn't make out any of the banter - hope I didn't miss anything too cute.

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day. A hug is warmer when you're in it, Oh baby that's a fact - crowd screamed.

Edited by bottlecap

OK, now the crowd is up - too late people

I wonder if they are not rushing this part to get out of there quickly - the storm is to hit here at 3 am. I will have 6 inches before I have to drive to unemploment in the morning - sorry Clay, gonna miss GMA

From CB

Band Intros. this is differant what we've done before! we've done something different this year. Clay said something that made the audiance scream dunno what it was. This band has done a great job! This cellphone of hers sucks lol, does homework and classwork all day mister Gregory....Gregory said something and crowd went nuts, Clay giggling over something, his former teacher said her grandniece and grandson are there then she said "I'm not that old!" Give the local theatre a round of applause! said something about Saturday and Sunday night, From south carolina Miss Quiana Parler, From California miss Angela Fisher! something happened the crowd laughed. Clay saying he has the best crew this time that he has ever had! awww

and

Clay sang something different during a hug is warmer while your in it and the crowd cheered

Clay hitting that high note!!! Crowd going nuts

Allison had two sisters and grand nieces there and Gregory had Aunts from Montreal...

He sang to Quiana during a hug is warmer when you are in it...

lots of standing O between songs...lots of love

people stood up afte DSIAFCD for a long time...

beautiful thater and great acoustics.

Clay was jumping up an down after glory note...there was standing ovation during glory note

bouncy jumpy lots of energy Clay

goodnews flash free...