#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

I am confused -

no limit per order

this is not a limited edition...

we will keep the ordering open till supply last

If there is a supply - how can you say it is unlimited?

Is it going to be like the Clayversity pin where they did 5 orders on it?

Ordering for the FCA2006 pin is now open....

Price is 3.25 per pin

S&H:

1-3 pins = $1.00

4-6 pins = $1.50

7-9 pins = $1.75

10-12 pins = $2.00

no limit per order

this is not a limited edition...

we will keep the ordering open till supply last

order link

FCA2006proof.jpg

I just placed my order. I wanted to take the time to thank you for keeping the pin at a reasonable price. The pin looks beautiful and now a days - a pin including the shipping under 5 dollars is impossible to find. Thanks again.

Play... No, when she says it's unlimited she just means we will not say that only 200 or only 300 will be made. We already had that catastrophe and won't do it again. We started taking orders today. On July 10th, we will place our order with the pinmaker. By then we will have a general idea of how many we need. Then we will order extras, probably just rounding up. Say we have 440 pins ordered. We will purchase 500 pins and sell them until they are gone.

Sorry for the contradicting terms Play...just got so used to the shorthand terms we use in the pin gallery. Couchie explained it just right. We really don't know how many we will be ordering. Also we are not limiting the number that people can order....

The response to the pin has been great. Thanks y'all.

:fest30: HAPPY :fest30: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUCHIE

I hope you get to do alot of this :polon: and this :04: and I know you wish we were all doing this. :club0:

Again, happy birthday. Have a good one.

G

p.s., maybe for your birthday, you will hear a "drop date" LOL.

Edited by georgiaclay

To my dearest couchie --

:00003653:

Here's a gift for you:

:balloons:

And here's dessert (chocolate, of course):

:fest33:

Here's praying that Clay will announce something this week, for both you and Ansa!

OOOOH! Kisses and hugs to my buddy COUCHTOMATO! I just got back from Lake Tahoe and a weekend of girls' softball with my younger daughter and her team...checked in here and saw that it's

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY time! :balloons: :04: :laola0: :Pogo0: :09:

Hope you're having a great day, my friend and because it's about that time again... ;)

Here's to you! :bier:

Love ya!

In other news, I've been playing "Maybe this week" for six months, so why stop now?  It's a tradition!

Maybe we'll get CD news this week!  Awhooo Hooo!!!

Hee...bottlecap...thanks for the greeting. YUP, I think it will miss the...is this the week...feeling once the PR starts...

NAH...who am I kidding...I'm sick of it...heh

Hey did anyone watch Treasure hunt last night...I totally loved it. Similar to TAR but with more clues and the hunters need to use their little grey cells (tm poirot)...I need something else to talk about now that AI is over...and Clay hasn;t said anything yet..*g*

grumble, grumble, grumble some people make it too difficult, can't space out birthdays grumble, grumble, grumble

Well, if you pretend your name is Madison, Ansa, Clay has something to say to you

Edited by playbiller

grumble, grumble, grumble some people make it too difficult, can't space out birthdays grumble, grumble, grumble

Well, if you pretend your name is Madison, Ansa, Clay has something to say to you

HEE...thanks for that Play... that definitely sounded better than my mom and her friends singing on the phone this morning.

Was that a scripted message? Cos it was long and so nice...I think that was just spontaneous message. Oh my RL name is very close to Madison (well starts with the same letter and same number of sylables) so I can easily imagine the message is for me... :D

Wait just a ding-dang minute: There's both chocolate cake and booze at this Couchie / Ansa birthday shindig? Why am I still sitting here at my desk instead of eating cake and knocking back a few with y'all?

[Oh wait - the party only exists in cyberspace, and I need to keep my job so I can buy Clay stuff. :P Reality bites again. I am going to eat a :dancingbanana: though, so I guess that's kind of celebratory.]

Happy Birthday to Couchie and Ansa...as always, I'm a day late and a dollar short. But the pin is pretty...

OK, I'm gonna be in Chicago 6/30 through 7/3 (my child is finishing naval basic training) and it was CHEAPER to stay the whole weekend in Chicago than to do the one day thing. Since I've never been to Chicago before, what shall I do? Where shall I go? What the heck is the Taste of Chicago and does it contain lake water?

Helpful hints are appreciated but in general I shall wander around aimlessly.

Happy Birthday to Couchie and Ansa...as always, I'm a day late and a dollar short.  But the pin is pretty...

OK, I'm gonna be in Chicago 6/30 through 7/3 (my child is finishing naval basic training) and it was CHEAPER to stay the whole weekend in Chicago than to do the one day thing.  Since I've never been to Chicago before, what shall I do?  Where shall I go?  What the heck is the Taste of Chicago and does it contain lake water?

Helpful hints are appreciated but in general I shall wander around aimlessly.

Easy question first: Taste of Chicago is their street food fair. It is HUGE, so if you don't like crowds, avoid the area. If you don't mind crowds, but can't afford to spend at least $25 for samples of Chicago area food, avoid the area. If you don't mind crowds and don't mind the cost, go for it. I did it one year with my best friend (who is from Chicago), and I had a blast.

I personally like the The Art Institute of Chicago, The Adler Planitarium (got to see a really cool Star Trek exhibit there many years ago), The Shedd Aquarium, and The Field Museum for activities. For food, definitely have Chicago style deep dish pizza, IMO. I personally like Giordano's myself. If you can afford a taxi, go to Greek Town for food. I can't think of the restaurant I'd recommend there though. Finally, Ed Debevic's is a lot of fun, especially if you love giving the wait staff a hard time in a restaurant. They'll dish it right back to you. Food isn't too bad either.

Geez, you'd think I live in Illinois or sumthin'. :P

Wait a minute...is that $25 a la carte or for everything? If it's per sample it better be ambrosia...crowds are cool and I don't mind spending 25 smackers if I get 25 smackers' worth of food...

Giving someone a hard time? My kind of place. My google-fu claimed that the taxis were horrible and to use the "El" whenever possible...how patient is the system with neophytes? Is it a nice sensible gridlike city or a mish-mash of alleys laughingly called "streets" like in London?

If Clay were there, where would he stay? Mebbe he'll be at the Taste of Chicago! If he is, I'll tell y'all all about it.