July 7 - Tulsa OK

From CH:

talking about the theater being haunted

I sweah to God.

Quiana ran from the Olive Garden to bless the theater.

Jesse is playing The Exorcist on the piano (sounds like it to me)

WISYS..so much clearer

awww this is so sweet

Well, I'm hot, my eyes are dry, and I have a banging headache that the scratchy, mostly unintelligble cellcert is only making worse. I think I'll call it a night and catch up in the morning. Happy Clacking, y'all.

This was from a cellcert with CLAYPERFECT. It's been covered, but here's more detail.

So Quiana heard that the place was haunted and ran out to get olive oil to annoint the theater? What a story! He's gonna tease her about this one for a good while.

Clay is hitting each & every note that he sings , it is utter perfection & HUGE applause for the song ! Now singing "EVERYTIME YOU GO AWAY"! Clay we are never going away from from you that is a promise!!

cb

CP just said Clay is smiling as a girl is taking his picture & singing at the same time ! WOW ! Is there no end to boyfriend's talent???

Btw, we can hear the banter better at CV now.

Yeah this really isn't good for me tonight. And some nights it just isn't. I take comfort in the laughing and knowing he is ok and has a wicked sense of humor. And we have screamers tonight! And sounds like he is cutting them right up..I always love that.

(((Bottle))) get well soon.

talking about TV shows now...mentioned loving West point...

asking about TV shows...

its sad how much TV he watches...

I do;t know why people were shouting Greys anatomy to him

telling story of Perfect strangers..

TV medley

Fullhouse, laverne and Shirley,growing pains, different strokes, Charles in Charge,Who's the Boss,WKRP , Golden girls, gimme a break,Welcome back Kotter, Jefferson, All in the Family...

He told them to calm down a minute...gah lots of people just shouting at him and engaging him in conversation

Must have been talking about the skirts the girls are wearing with someone in the audience:

talking about some lady in the audience, missed what he said, but he said

I payed for it, I can call it whatever I want

And another report:

TRYING TO GET CLAY TO TAKE HIS JACKET OFF!! GOOOOOOOOOO CLAY! HE WON"T DO IT !! TALKING ABOUT A HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW TO SOMEONE! ! NOW BINOCULARS , SOMEONE CAN SEE VIRGINA WITH THEM .......IS TAKING THEM NOW ! CAN SEE HIS BRAIN WITH THEM !! NOW SINGING AGAIN ! THESE OPEN ARMS .........HE HAD TO BURP , AUDIANCE LAUGHING !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAME MEDLEY AS LAST NIGHT. CHEERING, NOT SURE IF HE STOPPED OR SOMETHING. A & Q ARE SOARING..ANGIE SHOCKED HIM AGAIN DURING THE ALL IN THE FAMILY PIECE...FINISHED THE MEDLEY...CHEERING AND SCREAMIN'...HE'S SNARKIN AGAIN..LOL. HE'S TALKING TO A FAN, ASKING IF THEY WERE MARRIED. MAJOR UPROAR NOW! INTERNET CLACK CHAT..LOL. HE'S TOP NOTCH AGAIN! DIDN'T CATCH SOME OF THAT DUE TO THE GARGLE. "These Open Arms"!...HE MESSED UP..LAUGHS..HAHA! HIS 'MESSING' UP CAME TRUE!! LOL.

Edited by Carolina Clay

Intermission report:

he has no filter at all tonight

the first part of the show was about the plane incident...

Quiana and angela..were teasing him about getting beat up by a woman

and that started all lots of bad things...

he came out late for the opening...

he cussed in the M&G...

There were problems with the mic and feedback

Clay seem to have lost his filter

KAndre said the audiecne were very nosy and shouting all kinds of things

Corabeth at the CH via CH cellstream intermission report:

The first part of the banter was the airplane story. He might have to go to Federal court in Tulsa!

The mics are off, the lights are off, Quiana's mic is louder than his.

Quiana said that is because he cussed in a M&G

ETA: He indicated he was so mad about being "beat up by that woman!"

Edited by Carolina Clay