Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA

I have my LA ticket in hand. Just a note. The ticket has a start time for the concert of 6:00 pm. Anyone driving from Reno better plan on an early start. It is a long ten hour drive if the traffic is not heavy. There are some bottlenecks so it may be longer. Flying is easy and fairly cheap. Just get a nonstop flight and watch your arrival time.

Here's where we will be discussing the concert tonight. I believe the start time is now 7 pm PDT/10 pm EDT??? Ncgurrl, looking forward to more gorgeous photos and lots of recap details.

Hopefully Linda Blair is off in an Aiken fog somewhere and will not be returning for this evening's cellcert. :cryingwlaughter:

Here's where we will be discussing the concert tonight. I believe the start time is now 7 pm PDT/10 pm EDT??? Ncgurrl, looking forward to more gorgeous photos and lots of recap details.

Hopefully Linda Blair is off in an Aiken fog somewhere and will not be returning for this evening's cellcert. :cryingwlaughter:

LdyJ is trying to pull up the cellcert!! Still in a happy fog!