# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Too cute. I'll post the pic attachment later when I'm. On my computer.

Hey @includingkids here’s a blast from the past! Our new ED @nickleisey and I during our skating event 12 years ago!

If anyone is having trouble with the board tonight, I just saw this message on the support side of Invision:

NOTE: Certain Community in the Cloud clients may experience a brief outage and "Site Moved" message as we perform an emergency migration. Please be assured that no data will be lost and impact should be minimal. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Clay tweet!

My Idol @RubenStuddard !! Still got it man! #IdolDuets @TuckerMiddleton still wants to marry you!

Interesting that 1) he's watching Idol; 2) he still mentions Tucker; and 3) he's not watching the Democratic debate.

More:

Yo @TasiasWord and @JordanSasser you two BETTA REPRESENT NC!! Think it's time for a 4th Idol winner! Don't you?? #IdolDuets #NCProud
Hey @TasiasWord. Great to see you... and your boobs! 1f633.e5a351f430.png1f633.e5a351f430.png

He's figured out how to link his Twitter and Facebook, as all these are also on his FB page.