ldyjocelyn

FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 15

Pick Your Favorite  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

ldyjocelyn    287

Fairly close battle yesterday -- and we're almost finished with the top 32 at this point, only today and tomorrow. Here are your choices:

KimmelGlance.jpg

OR

UMM.jpg

Don't forget to vote at the top of the page!

katy4clay    0

It's hard to deny that mike stand when he's holding her.................just saying

Not difficult for me at all. I picked #1. Love the look on his face, the clothes, and I was there at that show/concert. Don't care that much for #2.

Cognitogrrl    0

Oh yeaaaaaahhh #1 for me!! LUV that MAN at the MIKE!! Not that freckled, sweltering in the heat wearing a jacket, pretty boy Clay isn't fun to look at, but woah Mama, his LOOK in #1!!!

:hubbahubba:

muskifest    0

Y'all do know, don't you, that I legally changed my middle name to "MicStand"? Yup, shore did.

Love the freckled face boy in #2...but not only do I :hubbahubba: the MAN in #1, I love all the changes that we now know happened for him between the time of those pics...and just the confidence and challenge in those eyes in #1.

Gah.

Now if you'll excuse us, I do believe Clay is planning on moving those hands and we'd appreciate a little privacy.... :whistling-1:

liney23    2

muski... you said it, sistah! LOL

#1 for me all the way... I was there and it was fantastic to witness his re-emergence!!!