How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

2 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

It means that either those guys were fans of Broadway or Clay Aiken. Shudder 

Smartass.

heh- if you think about it , that song didn’t even make it to the movie or the Broadway show. So one of those guys had to have gone thru their Mom’s Clay stash 😝

Newsweek article said that they named themselves after that song. So ironic, lets sing a sweet song and go shoot people. 😤

.. oh and mom while ur at it, take ur 18 yr old son who killed 2 people out to the bar to hang out, and drink, with his white supremacist friends. People are just making me pissy right now!

Funny how parts of these words go thru the generations.. I still use lout.. as in “Don’t be a lazy lout. I have no idea where I got it. Probably my old German heavy handed grandmother.

new podcast question:  Do you think as Clay works in his yard , in his regular guy way, he wonders if there is anyone left in the fandom  that thinks he still shits gold? *raises hand*  (best part of the whole hour) haha

sidenote; back 100 hrs ago when I would post on a board at the beginning of this fandom, I would always say,“well, since I think C A shits gold, blah blah etc and so on and so forth.   Coinkydink? I think not 😉                                                                  

^^ The good old days! ^^

hee yeah, I was kinda sorta kidding about the man, (Clay) can do no wrong. But still.. when I watched all the BOLD episodes this past summer, I thought it sooo hot when he’d drop the f-bomb or get angry and yell over Carrie. Hmm not sure the general pubs felt the same way 😆

He talked about fans thinking he sent messages out by what he was wearing.. wasn’t there a group of girls, that were pretty funny,by saying he ‘spoke’ to them thru the color tie he was wearing (?) That’s just fascinating to me!

On 1/16/2021 at 10:02 PM, Mik4clay said:

^^ The good old days! ^^

hee yeah, I was kinda sorta kidding about the man, (Clay) can do no wrong. But still.. when I watched all the BOLD episodes this past summer, I thought it sooo hot when he’d drop the f-bomb or get angry and yell over Carrie. Hmm not sure the general pubs felt the same way 😆

He talked about fans thinking he sent messages out by what he was wearing.. wasn’t there a group of girls, that were pretty funny,by saying he ‘spoke’ to them thru the color tie he was wearing (?) That’s just fascinating to me!

Yeah, I thought you were mostly kidding with that statement.  I will say that I do like it when he does cuss...makes him way more human!

Sorry about the Browns y'all.  I'm not even sure who is still contention at this point for the Super Bowl.  

On the other hand, just over 24 hours until our government can try to get back to work again with what they are supposed to do (while also holding the current office holder accountable).  I cannot wait.  (Tomorrow will be one of the few times when I have the TV on while I work)  I too hope for no bloodshed anywhere!

Heh . I bet Clay liked Bridesmaids

I too can’t wait for tomorrow! I actually was called to jury duty this week.. I didn’t sit home for the past 10 months to sit inside with people, not to mention a government building on the 20th 🥺 they let me postpone til next fall.  Anyway, I’m not missing that inauguration for nothing!

Andrew Yang just announced his run for mayor of NY~ interesting

4 teams left for SB   Just remember this one thing  👎👎Green Bay Packers 👎👎

20 hours ago, merrieeee said:

“One Day More” from Les Miz is running on a loop through my mind today!

Did you see James Corden's take on that last night?  I can't remember if you like Corden or not, but when he does a parody, it's usually pretty awesome.