#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Damn, damn, damn!

I just found out iDVD won't burn 2 hours worth of material! So now I have to edit my brilliant (**cough cough**) 2 hour clack movie I made and cut it down to no more than 90 minutes.

So much brilliance will end up on the cutting room floor! ;)

ouch...maybe if you render it to another type of file it will fit? did you use mpeg or avi?

For example, just the other day while giving me a full body massage, Clay was talking about the latest conversation he'd had with Clive and I couldn't beLIEVE that he..."

Oops! :o

Did I say too much? B)^_^

BEYOTCH...

You guys are hysterical... thanks for the laughs.

So Roger is the latest scapegoat. I bet no one that is in contact with him has told him to go fuck himself yet though. hypocrites.

Damn, damn, damn!

I just found out iDVD won't burn 2 hours worth of material! So now I have to edit my brilliant (**cough cough**) 2 hour clack movie I made and cut it down to no more than 90 minutes.

well at least you'll have something in common with GMA

HEH.

Damn, damn, damn!

ouch...maybe if you render it to another type of file it will fit? did you use mpeg or avi?

I think they were all mostly large wmv files. I think. :unsure:

I cut out almost an hour of it and its still too large! I need to find out just how much iDVD can burn.

Its so frustrating!

But that will have to wait until tomorrow. I have to get up extra early tomorrow to take my car to be inspected before work so I must get to bed. I have spent too much time on this already!

Oh well, once I figure it out at least I will know for the next time! I just wish they gave you that information BEFORE you started!

oh thats true...I tried working on video before you can end up working on it for hours. My problem is my computer is too slow during rendering.

YAY we have two new entried for banners...both very pretty...dont; forget to check them out.

and its still too large
See? This is one of the reasons I love Claygasm so very much. She feeds me these wonderful smut-able lines.

Soooo

Just got back to my room after the reception and dinner at the lodge...beautiful views of Colorado Springs and free flowing booze...(insert corny music) "Who could ask for anything more?" (Except of course, a pj-clad Clay awaiting me on my multiply down-comforter covered bed...oh gawd!! Horny Muski asks the gods for mercy.)

Yes, bottle, I've had a few glasses of cabernet...what's it to ya? <_< And just because I knew you'd ask, I stopped by the hotel bar and got a Drambuie on the rocks to take back to my room with me. To sip on while sitting in the tub again, of course.

Called my wonderful hubby (couchie and Claygasm can attest to his wonderfulness :) ) and told him how I wished he could be with me when I go on these trips to such wonderful places. A five-star, five-diamond resort ain't nothin' to sneeze at---all expenses paid. (except the Drambuie on the rocks, of course.)

Ok...just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at the desk here in my room. Shit.

Moving on....

Know what? (Yes, bottle, I'm a bit inebriated, call the police or something. B) ) We all have a story, don't we? Worthy of being told and listened to.

I hope....I hope that everyone here at FCA has a chance to tell her story some day. And I hope that she'll find an audience who will really, really listen to her.

You guys rock. Smooches all around.

Even though I know you're not online now, Ansa, I'll answer your question. I'm at the Broadmoor and it's luscious! After I finish my requisite appointments tomorrow morning, I'm getting a deep tissue massage (obviously named after Clay Aiken) before I leave for home. god. i need such a massage.

Hey.

Know what?

I hope Clay is having hot, sweaty sex with some hot woman who rocks his boat, you know? I really, really do. I want to think that he's letting all that passion and sensuality out on some lucky beyotch...and getting it back in spades.

The man deserves that.

IF he can't have Muski....then he deserves at LEAST that.

the end.

I'm going now to sip my Drambuie while I soak in the tub. Please call paramedics if you don't hear from me in 24 hours. Thank yhou an d good night. ;)

and she managed to type all that with no typos heee.

Man! You should see my psot ohn EAYOR! Guess those couple extra sips of Dambuie took their toll, hhyh?

ANyway....yeah. Friday's coool, couchie!@ I'm gonna sit in the tub now....still gotabout a quiarter of my drienk left....

Oooooh

Clay on my big assed headphones.

Clay any freaking way.

clay

that man spreads such j oy, don't he?

oh, to have clay spread......

A little bit my butt...I wanna go halfsies...especially with the "Clay spread"...

what are you doing up. oh wait, you're still in my time zone..never mind...heh

see if you make your way down to northern california you can join us for that drink...although I don't know if I can handle the both of you.

:blink:

:trink3: before the sales numbers come in today.

My morning Diet Coke at my desk doesn't really stack up against muski's :drink::wein: :all_coholic: :juul::voll: in her hotel suite last night. :P

ldyjocelyn, I watched Sting's Luteapalozza on Studio 60 last night. Interesting, but I don't know if I could handle a whole CD's worth of it.

I hope Clay is having hot, sweaty sex with some hot woman who rocks his boat, you know? I really, really do. I want to think that he's letting all that passion and sensuality out on some lucky beyotch...and getting it back in spades.

The man deserves that.

IF he can't have Muski....then he deserves at LEAST that.

the end.

Thanks muski for planting that idea in my brain. Too bad they don't have cold showers installed in my office. Guh. Yeah, I want that for him too. He sooooooo freakin' deserves that.

and she managed to type all that with no typos heee.

Man! You should see my psot ohn EAYOR! Guess those couple extra sips of Dambuie took their toll, hhyh?

ANyway....yeah. Friday's coool, couchie!@ I'm gonna sit in the tub now....still gotabout a quiarter of my drienk left....

Oooooh

Clay on my big assed headphones.

Clay any freaking way.

clay

that man spreads such j oy, don't he?

oh, to have clay spread......

Oh dear...I'm going to be meeting muski in a few weeks....with the promise of wine, clack, and a big ole presidential suite. If she's going to be anything like this -- I'm in for a hella good time. I'll make sure to pack lots of Tylenol, though, for the morning afterwards.

ldyjocelyn, I watched Sting's Luteapalozza on Studio 60 last night. Interesting, but I don't know if I could handle a whole CD's worth of it.

That's the first time I've watched that show -- fortunately Ansa warned me about the Sting appearance, so I could actually tune in. The funny thing is, that song is NOT on the album. The album is actually full of 16th century music by a composer named John Dowland. For me personally, it's interesting -- because I spent many years studying that music as part of one of my former hobbies, where I recreated the middle ages (see screen name). It's a very soothing kind of music, actually. Anyway, loved FOG with that instrumentation. I know it's not everyone's cuppa, but that's OK. We all have strange tastes sometimes. *g*

OK, back to Clay having hawt sweaty passionate sex...uh...what was I saying?

ok I think I wanna little bit of what she's having.

OOO definitely...who cares about the sleeping kiddies heh....and the extra Drambuie had Muski typing like me... :D

Nope didn't miss the Clay having hot sex part...just recovering from it...whew

hey ldyjocelyn ...glad to be of service with the Sting Lute think. I always loved him and he always experimented and did what he wanted to do artistically...didn't always work for me...but he is still one of my favorite singers.

BTW...we have some entries for the banner contest...be sure to check them out!! they are HOOOOOT

HEY GUYS....

got another idea...lets have a ....Lets talk about Clay party!!!

we can all set a time and just talk about Clay...nothing else...not the fans, not RCA, but Clay and what we love about him.

what if we set a specific time every week and we can have a particuler topic...like Clay on leno...So for an hour we just chat about that...our impressions ...what we loved...what we hated...how we felt when we watched it...

Everyweek we have a topic...and we can have a different moderator every week who will remind people about it. The topic could be all kinds of things...Clay's hair...Clay and Tyra...Clay and his dogs...clay on the view. We can have serious discussions about our hopes and dreams for Clay...ro if we think he is in love...those kind of things...

So what do y'all think...we gotta get back our focus on THE MAN!!!!

Whoa! Guess I was so busy last night I didn't see the chocolate piano on the little table next to the chair in my room. It's amazing! A little grand piano with tiny little white and black keys, the top of the piano up with little strawberries and raspberries inside! Wish I could get it back home without it breaking (or being eaten :P )

All righty, then...I'd be feeling just fine if I hadn't done the Drambuie...why'd I do that? :blink:

Another morning of sitting in a stupid workshop of storytelling crap. :angry: Gonna sit in the back of the class and try to get some work done surreptitiously (love that word).

Got a cool painted pony as a gift from the Broadmoor last night...

and a chocolate piano.

Later.... :)

Hee! Muski was in rare form last night!

She's quite amusing when she's had a few alcoholic beverages.

I remember a pre-Musikfest party in 2004. She was VERY entertaining - VERY - and I have the video to prove it!! :lol:B) :00000462:

I remember a pre-Musikfest party in 2004. She was VERY entertaining - VERY - and I have the video to prove it!! :lol:B) :00000462:

hmmmmm gets camera ready for our friday night date

hmmmmm gets camera ready for our friday night date

Note to self: bring video camera for Chicago muski party.

:P

Almost forgot that I LOVE Ansa's ideas! The man is why I'm a fan.

Edited by ldyjocelyn