TV Chat room

Ansamcw

Well his was the most interesting intro...I like Jimmy;s intro...

This couple has been in the tabloids ...she is carring his baby and back from their wedding in Rome...Clay AIken and tori spelling.

Clay looked gorgeous...without his jacket...the shirt is silk black with grey stripes..he was wearing a waist coat and tie looking so dapper.

so he looks at Tori tells her she looks lovely.

Then he starts talking about John Mayer and Tori puts her hand on his mouth and said...I will tell you later where that hand has been...

he just gave her this unamused look...too funny...

It was great...great touch.

and Tori did look good.

OMG, that was great. Loved the look without the coat...that made him look so sharp. And Tori Spelling played that exactly perfectly. They both did, actually. Good for Clay!

Ripa? Who's she?

I am so happy they did that...and it was good it was Tori...an actress would know how to handle that.

I like the fact taht they alwasy put somethign funny with Clay...humor is a great part of his persona.

I should say his presentation was the most interesting...most of the presentation was jsut straight forward not even any funny intro from Jimmy...he got both a fuunny intro and a little skit...too cool

I mean if you blink you woudl;ve missed Taylor and Kat. and he was left for the second to the last performer...totally cool.

Ya know ...I feel like the last two days was just a huge set up for this joke...

I'm glad a woman did it to Clay...that was funnier.