Greensboro, NC...War memorial Auditorium

Ansamcw

I do too.

Damn.

During the soapbox speech, Jesse was playing the theme to "The West Wing." And then Clay said he was getting "excited" because of that. Dude...you should know better than to feed muski lines like that....

first tehs tool wasn;t working properly... the mic made the loud noice and pretended that he farted...looked behind this...next he was makign funny face when the mic does it

SR...in the farmer brown part...the mic made a big noise and said soemthing about farting ...too

the faces he made were so funny

Jerome came up and gave him a hug...AWWWWW

Jamie and Jennifer were introduced...

the first guy lied about his name said it was Jim smith...then he was busted by other people

and so he said he won;t sing to them

he asked allison to tell the story about his quiz when he made a joke for every answer and she was getting carreid away so he shushed her.

gregory stood up and said he grew an inch and Clay said every inch is important.

because of the technical difficulties he ended up doing more banter...his faces were adorable when the sounds happen

grey suit white shirt and dark red tie...

he said the suit was tight

it may be the pants that looked like it was unzipped...

Jerome gave Clay a big bear hug when he was introduced.

Awwwwwwwwwwww....that makes me sob even more....

What a sweet man.

A friend of mine told me she read that in Williamsport (I think) at first there were just a few people at the buses and the venue security were trying to get rid of them and then Jerome came out and told security to leave them alone that Clay had gone through hell this year and these fans stuck by him and supported him and Clay wanted to come out and thank them.

Damn it. That makes me so freakin' happy that Clay's got Jerome.

I'm really sobbing now....

Jerome came up and gave him a hug...AWWWWW

I love their relationship!!

A friend of mine told me she read that in Williamsport (I think) at first there were just a few people at the buses and the venue security were trying to get rid of them and then Jerome came out and told security to leave them alone that Clay had gone through hell this year and these fans stuck by him and supported him and Clay wanted to come out and thank them.

Of course, after that, people got on their cell phones and started telling people to come to the buses..... :blink:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE we have Deb audio...

may have stubble...hair was awesome...(heee the certer is well known BIG fan of the hair)

lot of newbies...but majority is old timers...

Jennifer wakes him up...(lucky girl)

YAY...all the concert was filmed...

YAY for Clack....

GAH!!!!

After this concert...I bet it won;t take too long before he comes out and tours again. I think he would tour even if its small clubs. I think right now its just a matter of the logistics...

This guy is made for touring and bantering with his audience.

Even his voice is best live and on stage.

I LOVE CLAY AIKEN...

NONONONO don't start that rumor about Clay and older woman - it would make some fans just a leeettle bit tooooo happy

What is it with shipping - like Clay could not have any friends that the fans didn't know about-

Unfortunately he probably can't..... :glare:

Jaymes is lugging equipment to the SUV?

They don't have highly paid professionals to do that????

Hmmmm. The SUV just drove up and Jaymes is driving it.

Maybe he likes older women after all....

She's not only driving the SUV, she's also loading some equipment into it. What's up with that? And why am I still listening to this SUV cert? :P

You're listening to an SUV cert because its hard to say good bye and you don't want it to end.

At least that's why I'm doing it.

Back to the "tearing up" thing for a second, with Faye and MGUCL....

I'm watching the clack from the Charlotte show, via xxx4clayr...and watch Clay when he mentioned Brett during the intro to the song. It looks like HE tears up then and there. What a sweetheart....

I really don't want these concerts to end either, but there's some good clack to help us remember. The stuff from Charlotte is fantastic...as I'm sure the clack from tonight will be as well.

Back to the "tearing up" thing for a second, with Faye and MGUCL....

I'm watching the clack from the Charlotte show, via xxx4clayr...and watch Clay when he mentioned Brett during the intro to the song. It looks like HE tears up then and there. What a sweetheart....

I really don't want these concerts to end either, but there's some good clack to help us remember. The stuff from Charlotte is fantastic...as I'm sure the clack from tonight will be as well.

When you think that this is the first Christmas Brett is away...that in itself is very difficult. When you think that he is away because of war....and one that he may not agree with...must be sooooo much more difficult.

oh man...I just made myself tear up too...