# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

Some are already observing he didn't sing any songs from ATDW.......

You know, I was waiting for that....

*eye roll*

Major eye roll. No, he just sang three OTHER rockin' covers. Do they have to do that like IMMEDIATELY?

Sorry, but that's just fucking obnoxious.

What an awesome night for the BAF and for all the attendees!!!

Clay is awesome!!

I noticed too and I wanted to hear LAA. I didn't think he'd sing it in this format. I think he used BYLM for the video retrospective though. What was also interesting to me was the songs he chose to sing. It just reinforces who Clay primarily is so I won't be surprised by anything he sings this summer. I don't see some major image change coming. It shall be interesting. I just love to hear him sing - anything.

Some are already observing he didn't sing any songs from ATDW.......

You know, I was waiting for that....

*eye roll*

Hee not surprised. But I think he needed to use more than just piano for those arrangements. This was really stripped down.

But UM was just beautiful...and The prayer...GAH...I want the clack...will we get that tonight???

Clay was making faces during ICMYLM...

they made 174K

It also has to be remembered this was not a concert. It was a fundraiser. There were many people there who are not his usual audience. There were a lot of corporate people there. He wasn't there to promote himself and his album (you know, the one he hates...).

The bottom line is, they raised 182K. Does it really matter whether or not he sang anything from ATDW? Or MOAM?

Now - WHERE IS THE PICTURE!!! I keep hearing how beautiful he looked. I WANT TO SEE!

ETA: I though I heard them say he made 182K? Oh well, he raised a lot of money!

Edited by Claygasm

From CH:

Apparently "Jackie" from Portland told Clay he needed to auction off his rings do he did......plus the necklaces as well. Then she sat in her chair during the concert I think.........

I'm going to miss those rings. I hope he replaces them......

From CV:

Quote:

the person who won the lyrics to "Lover All Alone" also won the dinner

Quote:

The winner of the Lyrics Handwritten by Clay. She's the wife of Greg Raymer the poker star. He won the World Series of Poker for $10M

They were told to put the video cameras away before he sang.....

NOOO...I'm sure not everyone obeyed!!!! PUHLEEEEZE I need to hear The Prayer...

No, she's doesn't know the name of the lady.

Everyone who won an auction got a hug and a kiss!!! Lucky beyotches!

Bangs, full beard, dark suit, auction took off the jacket which showed his wastecoat vest.

Lots of mugging and joking -- hugging the WT shirt.

Mostly fans in the audience.

Not everybody obeyed the "no video" rule, jmh thinks.

:rainbowsmile:

And she enjoyed meeting luckiest1 and daughter and friend, and cindilu2!

She's now going to go home, change clothes, check the boards, and fall into bed!

God, even caperkeeper on the CV cellcert said she thought it was very telling that he didn't sing anything from ATDW! She even said she wonders now what he will sing on tour!

Unreal.

Well we know he is singing at least one ATDW song on the tour...so I'm sure he will sing the others. I think it really just awkward to fix the arrangement. He wanted to sing songs that will go with the piano...and he probably didn;t want to make any rearrangment so just took songs that will be easy to arrange with the piano.

Cap is on the CV cellstream!

She is saying how perfect the hair was!!!! It reduced her to tears. He was beautiful and he was amazing.

She says whoever did his hair should keep doing it. The hair was just beautiful and he was a wild man!

She's very happy!

Wow. Its like the twilight zone!!!!

This is going to make a hell of a news story - I hope it gets published somewhere - that poker winner's wife -didn't they already have a news story about her some where - I already knew about her from some where.

I decided that my decoder ring indicated taht singing of UM was a direct sing off challenge to Justin Guarini!

Ca't reach Fear - no answer the phone

Ansa, I think you are right. I think these are songs Clay has sung before and feels comfortable doing with a simple piano accompaniment. I seem to recall that he used to sing The Prayer as a duet with a friend of his, before AI, we know that Unchained Melody is an old stand by for him, and I Can't Make You Love Me he sang with just a piano during the JBT

Hello everyone! What a great evening for BAF and Clay! :cheerleader:

I heard Clive Davis was there, but the pod people have him gagged and tied up in a closet! :cryingwlaughter:

hee you had me goign there for a sec...

Hello everyone! What a great evening for BAF and Clay! :cheerleader:

I agree!

I heard Clive Davis was there, but the pod people have him gagged and tied up in a closet! :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!!!!

YSRN -- jmh sends her love back at ya!

Cap is on the CV cellstream!

She is saying how perfect the hair was!!!! It reduced her to tears. He was beautiful and he was amazing.

She says whoever did his hair should keep doing it. The hair was just beautiful and he was a wild man!

She's very happy!

Wow. Its like the twilight zone!!!!

ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!

CAP whatever.gif