# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

BWAH that is so funny he is talking to him on the horse...

he looks so comfortable...

he has laryngitis

his teeth looks like the last time he was there

this is just too funny

He looks like a lepruchan!

So if I rub him, I'll have good luck?

You know you will! He would definitely rise to the occasion!

This is so funny. He's talking about UNICEF and all and he's sitting on a horse!!!

He looks like a lepruchan!

So if I rub him, I'll have good luck?

BWAH!!!

He looks so adorable! And kinda regal too! Love him doing the interview on the freakin' horse!

Poor baby has laryngitis!

Oh, not a good screencap of him in Afghanistan! Clobi-Wan-Kenobi! Hee!

Gibby, we don't miss any chance to smut around here!

I actually like the lime green/purple combo, I think he looks very adorable. The bangs are what make it, IMO.

It's too funny watching him talk about UNICEF while on a horse. Stroke of genius. (Anyone? Anyone?)

Why thank you, Gibby!

That was just so weird - having an interview while sitting on a horse!!!

By the way - his bangs are still too short. How long does it take for bangs to grow???

ETA: Good one, ldyj!

Edited by Claygasm

Man, I love Clay Aiken - but that was simply one of the weirdest, most entertaining segment - what in the hell are they gonna do to top it next time?

This is so funny...

OMG

this is just too cilly...

hee...OMG I loved that

OMG..my tummy is hurting right now...that is just the funniest thing

and he was so comfortable on the horse...

Gibby, we don't miss any chance to smut around here!

I actually like the lime green/purple combo, I think he looks very adorable. The bangs are what make it, IMO.

It's too funny watching him talk about UNICEF while on a horse. Stroke of genius. (Anyone? Anyone?)

Oh I love it...its just too strange...and the guy beside him totally made it work

I love how they went about the interview as if the horse was the most normal thing. I wonder whose Idea it was.

Could Clay have gotten any redder when Jimmy mentioned the horse and his....attributes?

So, if they are looking for producers right now....what does this mean for that kickass album that was recorded and will be released any day now?

CG I think Clay told the truth when he said he just gets told that everything is set up. He probably has no clue of the date when the shows end....as compared to the Claymates, who have the entire schedule memorized. *g*

Could Clay have gotten any redder when Jimmy mentioned the horse and his....attributes?

So, if they are looking for producers right now....what does this mean for that kickass album that was recorded and will be released any day now?

I hear they are recording it during that 10 day break between Tulsa and Philly and it will be released in the fall with him doing his ROCK tour then. <snark>

two segment is not enough!!!

comeback Clay in your magical horse!!!

BWAH...the horse had an erection...that really cracked Clay up...

So they are just starting to work on the new CD...so I guess no CD coming in the next few weeks...

ooops no other importnat announcement???

GAH I loved that...I laughed sooo much,

I loved the look...but his teeth is just the same after he got it changed...I don;t think its back to the old teeth...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The tour goes from July 4th to sometime the end of August?

Does this mean Orlando is NOT the last concert? Is the 19th of August considered the end of August??

Don;t panic...we cannot base anything on what Clay says here cos according to him...he doesn;t really know anything about the details of the booking.

Well LdyJ you know things change...remember it's a new covers album.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...the interview sounds great. Yay for meeting with producers...so do we assume it's not Jaymes this time around? He's such an original -- A freckled face original.

I got the impression they were meeting with possible producers for the new CD. To me that would indicate they are in the very preliminary stages of planning the CD. That would go with the People.com article where he said they were thinking about the next CD. I bet they are a long way from even going into the studio.

But you just wait. Tomorrow the Clay Nation will be abuzz with news of the kick ass CD that will be out in no time at all. Oh - and those will be the songs he'll be singing on tour!

Oooo! You know how in past concerts Clay has made spectacular entrances? Maybe he'll be riding in on his magical stallion!

ETA: That's right! No engagement announcement! And do you think the Kelly fans are all pissed because when Jimmy mentioned her Clay didn't gush about how wonderful she is???

Couchie - my guess is Jaymes is still his EP and they are meeting with individual producers for the songs. I think that's how it was on ATDW too.

Edited by Claygasm

I can't believe muski said 'huh'....

Clay said "ass". Heh. Heh heh heh!

Well I don't want a new album any day now..wasn't shitty pre promotion part of the problem with ATDW? I do think he may test some stuff this tour so look forward to that. Maybe we'll get some clues. He cracks me up...he is so square. I love him though.

couchie, as another of my favorites Huey Lewis sang, "It's hip to be square."

New album -- out by fall 2008 is my prediction!

I'm liking Aida Turturro! Never seen an episode of "The Sopranos," however.